Forza Horizon 4: The Blueprint/Race Creator Thread!

• Thread starter willbsn13
  • 157 comments
Ok so I tried to make my own highway run with runoff areas for drivatars but after I get to here it says I’m in 12th instead of first. It said first until that runoff area and I didn’t miss any checkpoints. Am I doing something wrong?
B7E15CC6-0D74-4AB0-86D9-97776918451D.jpeg

I've seen that happen on a few routes, where the Drivatars "skip" some Checkpoints to get ahead of you.

---

I made some Dirt circuits last night:

I'm working on Manufacture-specific races to add some fun. I still need to plan out routes to make them built for the cars.

First, I'm doing a Beetle and Bus cruise. Let me know how you want me to structure the race.

I've found an issue with Custom Routes.

If you create a Custom Route starting from a Sprint location, you cannot select the number of laps when you host a Private Team Adventure. That means those routes are limited to 1 Lap.

I made my own full circuit layout of the Greendale Club Circuit. Check it out on my Creative Hub.

Made an awesome street circuit, it has a nice mix of high speed risky turns as well as lower speed corners for overtaking!

Forza Horizon 4 Screenshot 2018.11.28 - 14.02.36.12.png
Forza Horizon 4 Screenshot 2018.11.28 - 14.05.22.42.png

Location ->
Forza Horizon 4 Screenshot 2018.11.28 - 14.11.25.73.png

Alfa tune is on my shared page too, can manage a 1:32 around this circuit!

I need to find a list of the Wheelspin only cars, I want to make a Blueprint called "Spin The Wheel!" that is limited to the wheelspin cars.

I need to find a list of the Wheelspin only cars, I want to make a Blueprint called "Spin The Wheel!" that is limited to the wheelspin cars.

I think @CVPI93 has compiled a comprehensible list of the wheelspin-only cars, but I could be wrong. I saw it a few days ago but I can't find it anymore.

I believe this list is correct.

2010 Audi TT RS
1964 Austin FX4
2013 Cadillac XTS Limousine
1979 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
2010 Ford Crown Victoria
2011 Ford F150 Raptor SVT
1973 Ford XB Falcon GT
1993 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra
2004 Honda Civic Type R
2005 Honda NSX Type R
1972 Hoonigan Chevrolet Napalm Nova
2006 Hummer H1
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
2016 Lamborghini Aventador SV
1992 Lancia Delta HF Evo
2009 Lotus 2-Eleven
2005 Lotus Elise 111S
2013 Mercedes E 63 AMG
2012 Mini JCW GP
1995 Nissan GTR LM
1973 Pontiac Firebird
2018 Porsche Cayenne
2004 Subaru WRX STi
2014 VW GRC Beetle
2010 VW Golf R

I believe this list is correct.

2010 Audi TT RS
1964 Austin FX4
2013 Cadillac XTS Limousine
1979 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
2010 Ford Crown Victoria
2011 Ford F150 Raptor SVT
1973 Ford XB Falcon GT
1993 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra
2004 Honda Civic Type R
2005 Honda NSX Type R
1972 Hoonigan Chevrolet Napalm Nova
2006 Hummer H1
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
2016 Lamborghini Aventador SV
1992 Lancia Delta HF Evo
2009 Lotus 2-Eleven
2005 Lotus Elise 111S
2013 Mercedes E 63 AMG
2012 Mini JCW GP
1995 Nissan GTR LM
1973 Pontiac Firebird
2018 Porsche Cayenne
2004 Subaru WRX STi
2014 VW GRC Beetle
2010 VW Golf R

I missed the Hummer by a pixel and fell on 2,000 credits T_T

Made my own take on a "Highway Easy $$ & XP" Blueprint, But I may have been a bit mean with it and added Checkpoints on the offramps, So instead of detours to slow down the AI, the player must take them as well, And then the route loops around "Standing Stones" and "Ashbrook" so there is no cutting through a field to get back tot he start line, 100% Tarmac race. 5 Laps with a stock 2019 ZR1 took 38 Minutes to complete, Not actually "easy", but I got about 300,000Cr (with VIP bonus) and 84,000 influence, so it does payout pretty well in the end.
Will post pics soon.

EDIT: This is the route. unlike the other highway easy money routes cloging up the custom events this one does have checkpoints the player must pass through on the off-ramps and round-abouts. 2 Blueprints up for it, a 5 Lap anything goes that pays out 300K+ CR (with VIP bonus) and a 2 lap using a set of hand selected RWD S1 class cars. (I can't stop people using AWD swaps, but can limit it to cars that are RWD stock.
GMnpUOc.jpg

Surprisingly fun route to race in the 2019 ZR1

Last edited:
Okay, I'm utterly confused. I just created my first race in the route creator. I created it, test raced it, named it, and saved it, Now I can't find it.

I have only started on the route creator, but have the same problem. Did you ever figure out what the solution is? There seemed to be some advice about going to the blueprint (not sure if this refers to the creator hub or at the actual race location) and that route selector has been added. But I still couldn't find anything which would load my own route.

I have only started on the route creator, but have the same problem. Did you ever figure out what the solution is? There seemed to be some advice about going to the blueprint (not sure if this refers to the creator hub or at the actual race location) and that route selector has been added. But I still couldn't find anything which would load my own route.
I believe you have to go to the actual race location and then you can pull up the races you've created, but only for that location. There is no one central location where you can access all the routes you've created.

I believe you have to go to the actual race location and then you can pull up the races you've created, but only for that location. There is no one central location where you can access all the routes you've created.

I figured out what I was doing wrong . I exited after I saved the route but did not continue to create the route. I thought the prompt was to create another route.

I just noticed there's now an option to view the map if you pause while creating a route. Don't know how long that's been there, but it's definitely a good idea.

I just noticed there's now an option to view the map if you pause while creating a route. Don't know how long that's been there, but it's definitely a good idea.
Hi guys, thats fantastic, that should help a little. I've just started creating races this week.

Ashbrook Loop Scramble, 2 sprint races, search "ark" (both designed with BAC Mono S1 or S2 in mind).

See what you think of first efforts. Note: end of Tango sprint, go right side of checkpoint to avoid straw bails lol

Last edited:
I created a race at the Moorhead Wind Farm Circuit. It's called the Midsize Sport Truck Challenge. It takes you through the farmland roads, the highway, over the mountain and finally to the Gardens.

Like the name suggests, it's only limited to the mid-size trucks in the game:
- Chevrolet Colorado ZR2
- Ford Ranger Raptor
- Mercedes-Benz X-Class
- Toyota HiLux

I'll be making a more extreme race for the full-size trucks later.

This is my newest creation. If you enjoy it please like. I’d love to run it with someone I’m not a pro or anything just want to have fun.

Attachments

• C831C6D0-FDD3-4B97-885F-A941EB983AF6.jpeg
    C831C6D0-FDD3-4B97-885F-A941EB983AF6.jpeg
    117 KB · Views: 21
Seeing as how this is the only place I can find people sharing their Forza Horizon 4 Custom Events, I might aswell add mine and hope that more people follow, since this really is the only way to find any interesting races. I did get some enjoyment out of the ones that were already posted here (the ones I could find that is; half of the people that posted maps didn't leave any location or blueprint information, and I couldn't find their blueprints using their forum names in the game). I'm looking for races that are several miles long. I'm sick of seeing 90% of "EZ WIN $$$ XP" and 9% "40 mile marathon." I want actual playable races with competent Drivatar paths. I'll be listing the locations and names of the my blueprints/maps. My Xbox gamertag is also Jousma Family, if that helps you in your searches.

The northern-most road racing event in Edinburgh. Name: FLEE THE CITY
Flee the City.jpg

The middle road racing event in Edinburgh. Name: TO GRANDMA'S HOUSE
To Grandma's House.jpg

The cross country event located on the Glen Rannoch name. Name: RIVER RACING
River Racing.jpg

2 different races/maps located at the cross country event in south-east Astmoor. Names: CHOO CHOO and RIVER RACING 2
Choo Choo.jpg

The cross country event located in the town of Broadway. Name: F THE FARMERS
F the Farmers.jpg

5 different races/maps located at the road racing event in the town of Broadway. Names: SPEED IS KEY, SLIGHT CONFUSION, COMBO, DIRT & PAVEMENT, and EATING DIRT
Speed is Key.jpg

The dirt racing event located directly east of the Ambleside name. Name: DIRTY GIRL
Dirty Girl.jpg

The cross country event located just west of the Moorhead Wind Farm name. Name: IS THAT A TRAIN?
Is That A Train.jpg

Last edited:
Made my own take on a "Highway Easy $$ & XP" Blueprint, But I may have been a bit mean with it and added Checkpoints on the offramps, So instead of detours to slow down the AI, the player must take them as well, And then the route loops around "Standing Stones" and "Ashbrook" so there is no cutting through a field to get back tot he start line, 100% Tarmac race. 5 Laps with a stock 2019 ZR1 took 38 Minutes to complete, Not actually "easy", but I got about 300,000Cr (with VIP bonus) and 84,000 influence, so it does payout pretty well in the end.
Will post pics soon.

EDIT: This is the route. unlike the other highway easy money routes cloging up the custom events this one does have checkpoints the player must pass through on the off-ramps and round-abouts. 2 Blueprints up for it, a 5 Lap anything goes that pays out 300K+ CR (with VIP bonus) and a 2 lap using a set of hand selected RWD S1 class cars. (I can't stop people using AWD swaps, but can limit it to cars that are RWD stock.
GMnpUOc.jpg

Surprisingly fun route to race in the 2019 ZR1

How long did the race take you to complete?

I created a race at the Moorhead Wind Farm Circuit. It's called the Midsize Sport Truck Challenge. It takes you through the farmland roads, the highway, over the mountain and finally to the Gardens.

Like the name suggests, it's only limited to the mid-size trucks in the game:
- Chevrolet Colorado ZR2
- Ford Ranger Raptor
- Mercedes-Benz X-Class
- Toyota HiLux

I'll be making a more extreme race for the full-size trucks later.

I love this track. It was a bit difficult but it was a lot of fun to drive these trucks on this course.
Good Job!
Can't wait for more tracks like this.

The cross country event located in Mortimer Gardens. Name: FACE THE MOUNTAIN. The route takes you over the nearby mountain range. Extreme Offroad vehicles are required. The first blueprint I made was set at night, but I found it to be a bit too dark and hard to navigate, so I made another blueprint set at dawn, which I think looks a lot better.
Face the Mountain.jpg

The cross country event located in Edinburgh. Name: WE DON'T NEED NO FANCY FREEWAY. It's a race open to all vehicles and classes, with an offroad route that takes you along the freeway/autobahn.
We Don't Need No Fany Freeway.jpg

The road racing event located to the southwest of the Lakehurst Forest name. Name: JUST ONE DEVIATION. It's a pretty straight-forward road racing circuit, except for one small part. You'll see :)
Just One Deviation.jpg

The southern-most road racing event located inside of Edinburgh. Name: MOVING TO YOUR RETIREMENT HOME. Vans & Utility vehicle requirement. Along the same lines of my other Edinburgh maps, this one's also about getting out of the city. If you haven't noticed, I don't care for Edinburgh :/
Moving To Your Retirement Home.jpg

The cross country event located between Ambleside and Tarn Hows. Name: JOUSMA'S BRUTAL OBSTACLE COURSE. Offroad vehicles required. I'm proud of this one. It was hell to create, but I'm happy with the result. You'll be doing a bit of rock and slope climbing, so I'd recommend a more powerful vehicle and take the course slowly, but it can also be done with a lower class vehicle aswell.
Obstacle Course.jpg

The road racing event located western-most in the Horizon Festival Site. Name: THE CULT MUST KILL. Cult Cars required. This is definitely the most annoying one I've made so far. I found a house in the countryside of Tarn Hows where you can glitch through a gate and drive through a couple people sitting on a bench. It's not too hard to get through the gate...that is, as long as the drivatars aren't all there with you. And, if you do get through the gate, but get popped back out through one barricade, the game won't let you through the gate again for a minute or so.
The Cult Must Kill.jpg

The western-most cross country event in Slate Quarry. Name: HOT, HARD WORK? GET ICE CREAM! Trucks required. Just take your work truck and go get some ice cream in Ambleside. Simple.
Hot Hard Work Get Ice Cream.jpg

The Goliath racing event located south of Ambleside (I'm not even going to include a photo of the event, since it's one-of-a-kind). Name: MOTHER TRUCKIN' CONVOY. Truck required. Pretty straight forward road racing route that takes you across the map to the Bamburgh Castle.

The Titan cross country event located on the east coast (Not going to include photo of location, since it's one-of-a-kind). Name: THE TITAN WANTS ICE CREAM. All vehicles available. Fairly straight route over terrain that brings you to the ice cream shop located in the southwest corner of the map. A vehicle with a decent suspension and good top speed over all terrain would be ideal.

Last edited:
I felt like this creation needed a fresh post. The Titan cross country event located on the east coast. Name: THE TITAN VS. THE WORLD. Heavy Hitters event vehicles required. I really got to toot my own horn on this one. It's a 12.3 cross country race that takes you over a lot of natural obstacles and rarely visited areas. Everytime a Drivatar catches up to you, you won't be disappointed with what you see from them next. I doubt I could ever make a course better than this one. Very fun no matter how many times you play it. The Drivatars even manage to stay competitive over this extreme route.
The Titan Vs The World.jpg

hey i have created a race route that i find pretty fun as it is very high speed and has many fast corners. due to my bad driving, some of the racing lines are not reliable, so don't really follow them unless you wanna be very cautious.

Name: Railyard Speedway Sprint

Attachments

• image001.png
    image001.png
    128.1 KB · Views: 25

Latest Posts

Back