Forza Horizon 4: The Blueprint/Race Creator Thread!

• Thread starter willbsn13
  • 157 comments
Hey guys! This is my first blueprint to be posted here - hopefully you guys enjoy it. It's a rally sprint race - a combination of both mountains on Fortune Island, linked together with a water stage in the flooded ruins in the middle of the map. You can use any of the rally category cars, from C Class up to S2. I can post some other variants of it with different weather effects etc. if you guys like this version ;)

Gamertag: APhatMC
Route Name: Twin Peaks (Lightning, Night)
Blueprint Code: 144 567 746

Twin Peaks Map.png

Happy Days, now that there's a code you can get to help share your blueprints. I might just start designing again.
Just to get some encouragement, I'd appreciate thoughts on this one:
Gamertag: Slyck Tires
Route Name: Two Pins (road, dry, laps) Note, the name will become obvious as you race.
Blueprint Code: 443 607 745

Also, if you're doing the Forzathon next week (starting 31/10/19) I've done a 'shortcut' (probably not the place to talk about such things, but still)
868 755 246 for what it's worth. Save yourself some time driving that Mini XC (for which I've done an S1 tune also...)

If you're doing the Playlist and/or need an Italdesign Zerouno, be sure to check out the Community Championship this Summer. All three routes were very fun to race on!

Haven't been posting in GTPlanet for a while; thought I'd share my custom route blueprints (ignore the silly file names for the routes):

Forza Horizon 4 10_11_2019 23_51_59.png

This is classified as a road race, although it goes over some dirt sections. Maybe I should have classified it as a dirt race...
It starts at the Horizon Festival site.

Car Type: Modern Super Cars
Share Code: 417 308 016

Forza Horizon 4 10_11_2019 23_51_34.png

Again, it has some dirt sections but it is classified as a road race. There are a few unpredictably tight corners that suddenly appear after rather fast sections; hopefully they aren't too annoying. Perhaps better to not do it in an S2 class car during the first time, but there is an uphill dirt section on a mountain pass, so don't do it in a bone-stock Peel P50 either.

It starts near Edinburgh, at the Holyrood Park Circuit if I remember correctly.

Car Type: Anything Goes
Share Code: 180 082 963

lego.png

This is in Lego Valley, in the racetrack area.

Car Type: Anything Goes
Share Code: 117 383 128

Hopefully these are decent and fun enough...

Been making a few routes over the past year, here of some of my favourites.
GamerTag: Phendrax248

Mudbowl
Forza Horizon 4 (98).png Forza Horizon 4 (99).png

Share Code: 689 174 151
Laps: 10
My own personal improvement on Mudkickers. Lots of jumps and six crossover segments with a brief section near the end that requires you to go off track, but is easy to spot. The drivatars hate this track and tend to get stuck on the large jump, but that helps spread out the pack with vehicles everywhere by the 2nd lap. Its a cakewalk to win, but where it lacks in challenge, it makes up for in its chaotic fun factor. Highly recommended to race this with AWD on A class or higher.

Eden Luxury Cup
Edin East.png Forza Horizon 4 (100).png

Share code: 391 490 849
Laps: 4
So like an idiot I named my Edinburgh circuits Eden instead of Edin, but I'm too lazy to go back and change each and every one of them. This is the juniors variant made specifically for the slower vehicle classes. This specific blueprint is the luxury cup, which focuses on luxury vehicles from all eras on a calm winters night.

Tour D'Elegance
Horizon Blitz.png Forza Horizon 4 (97).png
Share Code: 145 172 007
Laps: 3
Based on the real event at Pebble Beach, Tour D'Elegance is a smooth, scenic route that takes you through the festival site and the parallel woodland road just north of it. This race has a theme of vintage luxury, sport, and race vehicles in Autumn.

Hidden Grove Super Series
St. Geoge Trail.pngForza Horizon 4 (66).png

Share Code: 483 976 361
Laps: 10
Ignore the image name. One of my absolute favourite blueprints, and a true challenge for talented drivers. If you're going to try any of these, make it this one. Its a very technical route on some of the map's most thin, winding, and secluded roads with a mix of my favourite supercars and super GT vehicles. Be very wary of the technical section at the end of the circuit, as you and the drivatars will have a knack of flying right off the course before the final corner if not careful.

The White Dragon
The White Dragon.pngForza Horizon 4 (101).png

Share Code: 682 443 816
Laps: 1
I wanted to make two mega tracks based off of my favourite driving roads in horizon 4. A road course to represent the white dragon of England, and a dirt course to represent the red dragon of Wales. This course is the former, and the shorter of the two, spanning throughout a number of roads in the upper half of the map. Think of it as a more technical and scenic Goliath.
Note that in Edinburgh, there is a square knot that looks like it could go in either direction on the minimap, go counter clockwise through this segment.

The Red Dragon
Forza Horizon 4 (103).png Forza Horizon 4 (104).png

Share Code: 217 835 017
Laps: 2
A true endurance race with an average 24-30min lap time, even at S2 this is a very long course that explores the bulk of the dirt trails on the entire western half of the map, occasionally going off the trail or on tarmac to bridge routes. This course will throw all its got at you; mud, dirt, steep inclines, sharp corners, blind corners, thick forests, deep water, the works. Pay close attention to the course on the first lap, memorize hard to see checkpoints in the wooded areas, and make the final lap count. The drivatars will overshoot corners and get lost in the woods during the opening stretch of this course, but don't feel the need to slow down for them, as they'll catch you just as quickly in the latter half of the race. For those of you who've ever played Baja: Edge of Control, welcome to Britain's version of that.
Note that there is also two "anything goes" variants, one with one lap, and a second with two. Unfortunately their share codes don't want to cooperate with me so you'll have to make a search without them for now.

Last edited:
Recently made a new cross country custom blueprint on (and near) the beach, hope you may like it:

Forza Horizon 4 1_1_2020 11_09_27 PM.png

Forza Horizon 4 1_1_2020 11_20_13 PM.png

Be careful though, you may easily cause your vehicle to topple over on the sandy jumps!

bandicam_2019-12-31_21-39-53-029.jpg

Share Code: 155 133 143

A slight improvement on the normal Goliath, added a Brickchester section and a quick blast through the stunt park. Also put in the inner section of the Speedway.

Recently made a road course that properly rivals the length of The red Dragon. Basically a goliath race, but for the interior of the map. The route consists of roughly 98% tarmac with a brief stretch of gravel at the end to bridge a gap at the windfarms, and is 37.2 miles in length. I have 5 variations, but only version one seems to want to give me its code. All 5 versions start at the Ashbrook Loop Scramble.
Forza Horizon 4 (146).png

Version 1
Forza Horizon 4 (145).png
Title: The Exclusive Club
Season: Autumn
Share Code: 490 084 090
The exclusive club is a single lap race consisting of all the pre-order vehicles, along with certain rare vehicles like the 812 Superfast, 12C McLaren, Dodge demon, and Maserati MC12 Corsa. A truly prestigious race for all those monocle-wearing tea drinkers out there.

Version 2
Forza Horizon 4 (94).png
Title: British Grand Tour
Season: Autumn
Share Code: Currently Unavailable
The British Grand Tour is a 2 lap variation that uses all the same vehicles as my "Tour D'Elegance" race, that being vintage sports cars and race cars like the Shelby Daytona and Sunbeam Tiger.

Version 3
Forza Horizon 4 (116).png
Title: Mercedes vs Porsche
Season: Winter
Basically what the name says, this race will contain a selection of Porsche and Mercedes road cars. AWD is recommended for this race.

Version 4
Forza Horizon 4 (106).png
Title: Street Kings
Season: Winter
A race containing a selection of cars you'd likely see in a modern NFS title. Various German sedans, Japanese sports cars, and some low-end supercars like the Diablo SV. Again, AWD is recommended.

Version 5
Forza Horizon 4 (147).png
Title: Pure Exotics
Season: Spring
The longest version of the race with 3 laps, this event contains a selection of road-going exotic supercars and hypercars.
Forza Horizon 4 (149).png Forza Horizon 4 (150).png Forza Horizon 4 (151).png Forza Horizon 4 (152).png

Last edited:
Back