Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 17,322 comments
@TheAdmiester I've so far watched three vids on YouTube of the RS7, and in all of them the engine sound is missing???

Can you confirm if this is true??? Cause that would be absolutely awful and unacceptable??? Iā€™m really worried about it???

So glad they fixed that...now can someone tell them the F1 transmission wasn't introduced until 1997?

The car with the automated manual was the '355 F1' too, the 'F355' was the H-gated manual. I seem to recall that the model in-game is labelled F355 in the menus, but the model is badged as a 355 F1.

Car QA has never quite been Forza's strong point, but at least we don't have some of the 360-era horrors any more, like 350Zs with Subaru transmissions or Integras with tyres that are a different size to the wheels.

I thought they were always displayed here - anybody know if they actually changed anything?
I think some could only be installed previously with the auto-upgrade & body kits section (before you dive into custom upgrades)

In Adro Inc recent post:
306740803_455099826645498_1929318846832460106_n.jpg

Itā€™s official @adro.inc x @forzahorizonofficial

ā€œItā€™s only the Veloster N widebody on Forza, for now.ā€ Stay tuned for the next update to the video game to see what gets released nextā€¦
šŸ˜³

Seems like more Adro kits will arrive to FH5 soon. tbh their gr86 kit look nice

Attachments

• 305408296_450000507155430_5593444075362763296_n.jpg
    305408296_450000507155430_5593444075362763296_n.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
So are there logos for the next Coming soon page (for 10 year Anniv update) in the game files right now?
or are they wiping it clean completely?

Is it me or are the challenges to progress in FH5 Hot Wheels difficult? I am on S2 and I have no interest in doing the drift zones. I am using a drift car and the road seems pretty straight for the most part but I need 190k points to progress. I don't like easy games, far from it, but they made it annoying to progress in my opinion.

Is it me or are the challenges to progress in FH5 Hot Wheels difficult? I am on S2 and I have no interest in doing the drift zones. I am using a drift car and the road seems pretty straight for the most part but I need 190k points to progress.

For S2, something like the Hoonigan Mustang is all you need - swerve back and forth across the road with it and the scores are fairly trivial to beat. S1 has all of the Formula Drift cars, and I can't remember if class A had any drift zones but if so I didn't need anything special.

Itā€™s Tommy Bargains Wednesday in the Forzathon Shop.

Thanks for the heads up, that's two of the last six or so cars that I'm missing for cheap.

Last edited:
For S2, something like the Hoonigan Mustang is all you need - swerve back and forth across the road with it and the scores are fairly trivial to beat. S1 has all of the Formula Drift cars, and I can't remember if class A had any drift zones but if so I didn't need anything special.

Thanks for the heads up, that's two of the last six or so cars that I'm missing for cheap.
Even then, some of the races are pretty crazy to beat on highly skilled that I lowered them. The first 2 driveavatars were always so ahead.

The fact that ADRO is hinting that we'll be getting more bodykits down the line, and the kit being available for both the GR86/BRZ, gives me hope we will get one of those cars added to FH5. :D

But overall, I'm super happy we're finally getting brand new customization, even for existing cars which is really cool!

The fact that ADRO is hinting that we'll be getting more bodykits down the line, and the kit being available for both the GR86/BRZ, gives me hope we will get one of those cars added to FH5. :D

But overall, I'm super happy we're finally getting brand new customization, even for existing cars which is really cool!
They also do a kit for the Kia Stinger which is strangely absent from the game...

So are there logos for the next Coming soon page (for 10 year Anniv update) in the game files right now?
or are they wiping it clean completely?
Checked the files just yesterday after update, nothing new. But since there is new bodykit i might dig in the aftermarket logo and see if there is anything interesting.

So here a few interesting logo i found on aftermarket logo section on the files. Keep in mind that i haven't played older forza titles so some of this might be just leftover from previous titles.

Attachments

• decal558.png
    decal558.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 6
  • decal151.png
    decal151.png
    764 bytes · Views: 7
  • decal272.png
    decal272.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 7
  • decal070.png
    decal070.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 7
  • decal215.png
    decal215.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 6
So here a few interesting logo i found on aftermarket logo section on the files. Keep in mind that i haven't played older forza titles so some of this might be just leftover from previous titles.
Novitec and Gemballa are the only ones I care about. Give me an N Largo 720 and Mirage GT!!!!

Also Ronin Speedworks is interesting bc they only do LS mounting kits for RX7s

Novitec (branded upgrades in FM2) and Gemballa wheels were in FM2 and FM3 (and FM4 too I believe). The interesting one to me is Burn-Up, which I believe was in the 360 era games with body parts for the terrible NSX those games had.

Novitec would be pretty cool. I'm not a huge fan of their desire to N-Largo everything, but they make some really nice exterior lips & side skirt attachments w/ their Vossen wheels that look good, imo; hope we get those pieces.
10__FitMaxWzEyODAsMTAyNF0.jpg

Novitec (branded upgrades in FM2) and Gemballa wheels were in FM2 and FM3 (and FM4 too I believe). The interesting one to me is Burn-Up, which I believe was in the 360 era games with body parts for the terrible NSX those games had.

The aftermarket manufacturer logos haven't been cleaned up since FM3, which is why there are so many old ones like that. Some of them have since been replaced with blank graphics, but the files are all still there.

There are dozens and dozens of cars for which there is evidence of them having being created but never released, perhaps even a hundred, so the only thing that's pertinent when it comes to 'leaks' is anything new that pops up in each update. It seems to me like Admiester's comments are based more on that than on the huge amounts of already-documented legacy stuff, hence why he's been spot on with the M4 and RS7 recently.

Latest Posts

Back