Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 16,910 comments
The aftermarket manufacturer logos haven't been cleaned up since FM3, which is why there are so many old ones like that. Some of them have since been replaced with blank graphics, but the files are all still there.

There are dozens and dozens of cars for which there is evidence of them having being created but never released, perhaps even a hundred, so the only thing that's pertinent when it comes to 'leaks' is anything new that pops up in each update. It seems to me like Admiester's comments are based more on that than on the huge amounts of already-documented legacy stuff, hence why he's been spot on with the M4 and RS7 recently.
Pretty much this. I've stopped commenting on texture files that have been around for ages, as they tend to just mislead people in this thread. A picture of a texture will be posted, get quite a lot of likes, and anything explaining that it means nothing will usually be missed because it doesn't contain a picture.

When new stuff shows up in the files, that's more of a sign that it's coming soon, so that's what I prefer to comment on as it has a higher chance of pointing to something happening soon.

Today's TGS Xbox Showcase

Attachments

• (15) Tokyo Game Show 2022 Xbox Stream Livestream - YouTube - Brave 15_9_2022 5_35_04 PM.png
    (15) Tokyo Game Show 2022 Xbox Stream Livestream - YouTube - Brave 15_9_2022 5_35_04 PM.png
    272.7 KB · Views: 7

Look out for a brand-new Horizon Story exploring the origins of the Forza Horizon series, the return of fan-favorite music hosted on a fresh radio station, the adrenaline-fueled Midnight Battles mode where you can score cars by winning head-to-head races, and much more.
New Radio Station, New Horizon Story, New Midnight Battles mode.

Last edited:
"Look out for a brand-new Horizon Story exploring the origins of the Forza Horizon series, the return of fan-favorite music hosted on a fresh radio station, the adrenaline-fueled Midnight Battles mode where you can score cars by winning head-to-head races, and much more."

The return of the pink slip race was unexpected.

My one concern is that the prizes in this mode will be treated as exclusive cars only available in this mode and cannot be sold or deleted like barn finds. (i.e., We can never get more than one unit)

Perhaps the pink slip prizes will be cool cars. So I hope my pessimistic prediction will not come true.

Very curious to see if you the Midnight Battles mode is an actual pink slip where you lose your car if you come 2nd, or it's like FH3 where it doesn't really matter.

Hyped about the new radio station though, very very nice touch from Playground. I hope it has the Netsky Remix of Everyday on there!

Link to the trailer on the Forza youtube channel

I love how the trailer records the sequences within locations within Mexico that are loosely similar to the locations from the past Forza Horizon games.

Forza Horizon 1 Sequence: Copper Canyon (similar to Red Rock in Colorado, USA)
Forza Horizon 2 Sequence: Guanajuato (similar to Nice in Southern Europe)
Forza Horizon 3 Sequence: El Arco de Cabo San Lucas (similar to the Twelve Apostles in Australia)
Forza Horizon 4 Sequence: Farmlands and Plains (similar to the farmlands and plains in the UK)

October 11 marks only the start of the fun, as it’ll be followed by four weeks of anniversary themed events and challenges on the Festival Playlist highlighting each previous entry in the Forza Horizon series.
We were absolutely bang on with the festival playlist being themed around each game for each seasonal week.

Now let's hope PG have brought some awesome cars back to celebrate!

So...
Any body else have missing icons of the new cars in the Festival Playlist and car collection/selection menus?
I also have a very low volume for the RS7 2021.

1663259607814-png.1193042
1663259651485.png
1663259666850.png
1663259696249.png
1663259686049.png

Attachments

• 1663259607814.png
    1663259607814.png
    179.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Last edited:
This season Speed Trap is very hard for me, i tried several cars and failed by 1 or 2 km/h in best cases.
Edit: I passed it quite easily by tuning a fast car (a 2014 Porsche 918 Spyder) with off-road tires and suspension and going from south-west trough the desert in the axe of the last portion.
According to the Forza Discord, it's a bug with the PC version.
Yes, same on reddit and official forum. I have the problem too.

Last edited:
This season Speed Trap is very hard for me, i tried several cars and failed by 1 or 2 km/h in best cases.
Edit: I passed it quite easily by tuning a fast car (a 2014 Porsche 918 Spyder) with off-road tires and suspension and going from south-west trough the desert in the axe of the last portion.

Or Jesko the whole thing going south-north on the road at roughly 370 kph...

I used one of the Koenigseggs, the Agera RS I think, with an AWD swap and managed 223mph on my 2nd try. You need something with a lot of power and acceleration given how twisty or bumpy any direction to the trap is.

Back