Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 17,384 comments
Hopefully the next LET'S GO!!! coming this Tuesday shows us more Showcases, career events, and the Festival Garage besides potential new cars.

Hopefully the next LET'S GO!!! coming this Tuesday shows us more Showcases, career events, and the Festival Garage besides potential new cars.
Didn't they say that next stream will show a bit of the career?

Last edited:
wdlVBst.jpg

Cuts from FH4:

• 2015 Porsche Macan Turbo
  • 2012 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
  • 2012 Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0
  • 1995 Porsche 911 Carrera 2 by Guntherworks
  • 1990 Porsche 911 by Singer
  • 1993 Porsche 928 GTS
  • 1971 Porsche #23 Martini International Racing Team 917/20 'Pink Pig'
  • 1970 Porsche 917 LH
  • 1964 Porsche Emory Motorsports 356 Coupe Outlaw
  • 1960 Porsche Emory Motorsports 356 RSR
  • 1960 Porsche 718 RS 60
  • 1957 Porsche 356A Speedster
  • 1955 Porsche 550A Spyder
  • 1951 Porsche 356 SL Gmünd Coupé

The 928 is not there again. Damn.
Yeah, they'll be added to the game again in the playlist anyway.
But I am sick of my favorite Porsche always being added to the game late, and not being added to the auto show.
I have always taken the play style of owning multiple copys of my favorite cars. But with the playlist, we basically only get one car at a time. I don't want to pay for the "added value" attached for tune and livery which I will delete soon.:indiff:

I don't see the old Cayenne and Macan ever coming back (unless they feel like padding the end-of-life car count). Maybe the new Cayenne Turbo GT will show up at some point.

I don't see the old Cayenne and Macan ever coming back (unless they feel like padding the end-of-life car count). Maybe the new Cayenne Turbo GT will show up at some point.
The only good reason they could bring them back IMO is the older models have the off road bodykit with bolt on arch’s and the new ones don’t in FH4.

Now on the other hand if they grafted those off road body kits on to the newer models then they definitely ain’t coming back. :P

The only real surprises for me are the 718 RS, the 550 and the 356 Speedster not making it.

Having said that, that 928 is cursed, 2 Horizion’s in a row it’s been late to the party and may very well have a hat trick on the way. :lol:

Last edited:
Back