Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 17,343 comments
I haven't played since the update, but was sitting at just over 50 million. I only did the exploit once (to see if it actually worked), but not for long, so only made about 1.1 million. If memory serves, I was around 46-48 million at the time, and had a few good wheelspins afterwords that bumped up my total. Now I'm interested to see where I stand after the 'rebalance'.
I never used the exploit at all. I'm on 417 million credits I didn't need too. I do like the 2 free cars we all got though.

Why? I haven't tried it yet but people say it's good. Is there anything wrong you don't like with NFS Unbound?
Pretty much every NFS game since (arguably) Carbon has had pretty divisive reception between fans. You’re going to hear varying opinions about Unbound in the coming days/weeks.

1669915023040.png
1669915030179.jpeg
1669915035552.jpeg
1669915050810.png

DEC and Jan updates are combined
URBANREBEL will be delivered to everyone via mail

Last edited:
Alright, so first: Cupra Urban Rebel being the touring car concept rather than the suv - lovely. I would've probably liked the Urban Rebel as an all electric concept car regardless but the fact that it's the touring car one is extra cool 👍 Really dig the MG's too.
While I'm glad they're returning, the Renault's, AMC's and the XTS are definitely "why wasn't it available from launch" territory. Annoying, but oh well.
And the Sian is... uh... cool for the people who like the car IG. I feel kinda eh towards it, though I will still try it, and it's the roadster version - the only Lamborghini convertible with a working roof? - so that could be interesting to see too.

Yeah I'd wait on anything when it comes to NFS nowadays... It's "good", for NOW, but I would wait until the game ACTUALLY comes out before saying it's "good". It's pretty much some form of plot to get people believing it's brilliant, when underneath there might be dark secrets like MTX being hidden in the same vein as GT7 for example. That may sound like a exaggeration to some, but tbh, that's how I feel towards it at the moment.

Back on topic: I'm loving the new Cupra Urban Rebel, but I didn't know PG also added two new MG6s, one of which is a racecar!? I see we're getting closer to Forza Motorsport (metaphorically). ;)

I'm also glad we're getting those cars back as well. If there is one thing I loved about FH4 (other than it's online modes which I wasn't a fan of, and the engine sounds) were the cars that PG added over the course of three years. It was wonderful! Other cars like the 2010 Renualt Megane, I agree they should have been there at launch. But I'm just glad to have them back regardless.

Loving the inclusion of the MG and it's TCR counterpart.

Some weird cars to bring back though - the 2010 Megane seems very redundant with the 2018 already there.

If you're gonna bring back a Renault, do the Clio V6! or the Alpine GTA Le Mans from FH3!

What's the bet the Limo is some sort of community reward car?

Plymouth Fury (Christine) is also back! Yes!

Also, the Secret Santa silhouette......Y'all know the shape of it. I'll let you guess what it is.

Man, the Touring Car division in the new Forza Motorsport is going to be awesome.

Interesting that they went for the bonkers racing concept for UrbanRebel instead of seemingly more production ready one that was revealed later than the racing concept

Last edited:
Yeah I'd wait on anything when it comes to NFS nowadays... It's "good", for NOW, but I would wait until the game ACTUALLY comes out before saying it's "good". It's pretty much some form of plot to get people believing it's brilliant, when underneath there might be dark secrets like MTX being hidden in the same vein as GT7 for example. That may sound like a exaggeration to some, but tbh, that's how I feel towards it at the moment.

Back on topic: I'm loving the new Cupra Urban Rebel, but I didn't know PG also added two new MG6s, one of which is a racecar!? I see we're getting closer to Forza Motorsport (metaphorically). ;)

I've tried the trial and here's what my thoughts on NFS, the credits earning are a bit difficult to get. You need to grind, but not to the point of boredom. There is also store section on the game. But they haven't opened it yet as by now.

Back