Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 17,358 comments
Mrs Thompson worries me not my friend. Last I heard she was seen in the back of a GMC Jimmy heading into Duna Blanca screaming "Faster, Faster", which was strange as the driver was already going very fast.
Good thing it wasn't a stock Hummer or DeBerti F-150. 🐢

I bet you were 'Spinning Around' with excitement with all those pictures of Australia's Pocket Size Pop Princess.
He can't get her out of his head but you know what they say.

Better the devil you know.

(Here we go... :indiff:)

Last edited:
He can't get her out of his head but you know what they say.

Better the devil you know.

(Here we go... :indiff:)
After she sang 'Your Disco Needs You' at the last festival, sales of Land Rovers soared I'm told.

Oh and get voting friends, the 'Bring back Don Thompson' poll is live.

Screenshot_20230602-171220.png

Last edited:
Dang, I got the Missingno of Forza Horizon 5

Edit: Accepting this car crashed my game. As expected of Exhaustno

I got exactly the same thing a few days ago, including the crash.

The most annoying part is that I stopped collecting gifts months ago, and just happened to slam into a barn by mistake while travelling at high speeds straight across the map, while that particular barn turned out to have a gift sitting in it. I had to sit through the whole cutscene, then the game crash was the icing on the cake.

image.png

Soooo... with my apologies to @ykiki and @Edax 76 . But I am (currently) topping the GTPlanet leaderboard for this speed trap. I probably won't hold it long but I just wanted to be 1st at something that doesn't involve AI for once. :lol:
Noooooooooo you beat my Mosler 😂😂😂. Top effort bud.👍

My version of Horizon lore is a bit more twisted, where the Horizon officials are completely oblivious to how much the rest of the world hates them and their festival, and how they ruin any country they go to.

The festival sites are set up and things seem great at first, with tourists coming in and local jobs being created... but then they get going, with loud, ****** repetitive music playing 24/7, keeping people in the area awake. The teenagers think the festival is awesome at first, but then they realize it never ends and they are trapped there, and turn to drugs to keep the party going. The confetti from the 24/7 confetti canons builds up in the local drainage systems and creates blockages, and gets washed into nearby lakes and rivers, where it chokes fish.

Then you get the incoming drivers, with a ton of douchebags who think they are coolest person at the festival screaming around in their loud cars blaring stupid horns and crashing into everything and using up all the gas, which drives the price up. Pretty soon the locals either can't afford to put gas in their own cars or are too afraid of getting crashed into to go out, and the few that try are late to work because some moron in a luchador mask driving a pink Lambo pushed them off the road while trying to figure out which button to push to use their new "DAYTONAAAAA!" quickchat... or just flat out get killed in head-on collisions by people trying to set new speed trap records.

The festival organizers are so self absorbed they keep building cross country tracks without asking the locals, and as a result tons of crops get destroyed and livestock is perpetually escaping through damaged fences. Every day, thousands of small trees and cacti are destroyed and eventually things struggle to regrow before being run over by another AWD swapped muscle car. With a Monster livery, naturally.

Ever wonder why there are no cops? The local government had to cut funding for the police force and redirect it all towards replacing the guard rails, road signs, and street lights that the racers are perpetually crashing through. Ambulances don't even bother to go out anymore, as they can't make it back to the hospital in one piece.

In all seriousness, I would love a fan-made "pepega" style mod for a Horizon game where you start off and everything is normal Horizon, and by the end all of the pretty grass has been run over until it is mud, no one bothers rebuilding the stuff that is constantly crashed through, the roads are empty and all the houses have for sale signs in front of them as people flee the area and the whole thing starts to look post-apocalyptic. As fuel gets burned up the price keeps going up until it is unsustainable to race and only the richest are left driving cars. All the festival party goers are dying of drug overdose and dehydration, sewer systems are backed up with confetti, and garbage disposal has gotten out of hand with all the broken stuff being piled everywhere and burned, destroying the air quality and making everything smokey.

The final "mission" could involve the few remaining local farmers and business people revolting and raiding festival sites and attacking Horizon organizers with pitchforks and weedeaters, chasing down the DJs and smashing the stereo systems. You have to use the last of the fuel that you paid $800 a gallon for to drive around to the festival sites to pick up key staff in a widebody Aventador limo with chameleon paint and a generic Forza wing, and then escape to the airport while being chased by angry farmers in tractors, landscapers in pickup trucks, and angry parents of teenagers who died trapped at the festival in minivans.

Then in the final cutscene aboard the jet a girl in a chicken suit sits back and asks a guy in a gingerbread man outfit and a crash test dummy "gosh what was their problem? That was crazy haha... So where to next boys?"

Last edited:
My version of Horizon lore is a bit more twisted, where the Horizon officials are completely oblivious to how much the rest of the world hates them and their festival, and how they ruin any country they go to.

[...]

All the festival party goers are dying of drug overdose and dehydration, sewer systems are backed up with confetti, and garbage disposal has gotten out of hand with all the broken stuff being piled everywhere and burned, destroying the air quality and making everything smokey.
Username checks out.

Sorry @SU_Tempest......

View attachment 1262037

And this week's PR Danger Sign.....

View attachment 1262038

Here's the car and tune I did it with. It's not my tune but I highly recommend it.

View attachment 1262040
IMG_20230603_181840.jpg
IMG_20230603_181915.jpg

I've been on here for ages just quitly reading every day. But now I've had to reactivate my account again because I topped the GTP-List for this weeks PR-stunts... Sorry Edax 76 ;)

If anyone wants to give it a go in my Venom F5 Offroad tune. I use it for all my weekly offroad PR-stunts
IMG_20230603_182047.jpg

View attachment 1262161View attachment 1262162
I've been on here for ages just quitly reading every day. But now I've had to reactivate my account again because I topped the GTP-List for this weeks PR-stunts... Sorry Edax 76 ;)

If anyone wants to give it a go in my Venom F5 Offroad tune. I use it for all my weekly offroad PR-stunts
View attachment 1262166
Top effort mate. I'll definitely have a go at beating those scores 👍

Edit:

c1332ecf-277a-4a46-8350-920e8f7c4244.png
e1f16791-19e2-432a-86c8-0ec80cdba171.png

The speed trap took a few goes, but the danger sign was a right pain. I think I'm at my limit for the jump.

Last edited:
Back