Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 16,730 comments
It sounds like nice and slow is the only option for DeBerti drivers since when I tried running the Splash Of The Titans showcase remix it was so heavy it couldn't even clear the waterfall on the first jump without a sufficient run up. They should've renamed the event "No Legs: Shame About The Boat Race".
I just sneaked over the waterfall, but you wouldn't have got a Rizla paper between the towing eye and the rocks 😂😂

The clue about Mexico's biggest city is going to confuse pedants though...
I read that and became this guy for half a second (I have more hair, though.)

No worries bud. It's not very well explained in game at all. I just drove all 3 this week nice and slow in the Deberti 250. The balloons are a bit tricky to follow for the last event due to the trees but take your time and it's easy.

Enjoy 👍
I had just finished upgrading my F-450 with the overlanding body kit, so that’s what I took. The first two were fairly easy, but the last one near the airfield had me confused a couple times. It didn’t help there was someone else trying it at the same time and going in all the wrong directions.

I had just finished upgrading my F-450 with the overlanding body kit, so that’s what I took. The first two were fairly easy, but the last one near the airfield had me confused a couple times. It didn’t help there was someone else trying it at the same time and going in all the wrong directions.
It's not easy in hood/bonnet view when all you can see is thick undergrowth. Made a nice change from the usual treasure chest challenges, though, and didn't feel grindy at all.

The hunt for the googly-eyed wolves was also fun and took me to a part of the map I hadn't previously covered at all since there are no roads on it.

Last edited:
It's not easy in hood/bonnet view when all you can see is thick undergrowth. Made a nice change from the usual treasure chest challenges, though and didn't feel grindy at all.

The hunt for the googly-eyed wolves was also fun and took me to a part of the map I hadn't previously covered at all since there are no roads on it.
The wolf event was good I agree.

I actually ended up using the gladiator for the pathfinders, which I'd built and painted up shortly before.

Attachments

• 69591e25-05ba-4dfa-bb51-93507512d4ba.png
    69591e25-05ba-4dfa-bb51-93507512d4ba.png
    355.4 KB · Views: 7
Great paint job bud. What's the share code?
Sadly I can't share it since the 4x4 stickers aren't mine (the orange linework is all mine though), but I could just remove them later and share it since those are the only ones I used. Will update this post with a sharecode when I do. EDIT: Livery has been uploaded! SC: 173 949 903

Last edited:
Sadly I can't share it since the 4x4 stickers aren't mine (the orange linework is all mine though), but I could just remove them later and share it since those are the only ones I used. Will update this post with a sharecode when I do.
Cheers bud 👍

Here are the pictures of new rims found in the files. These wheels did not exist yet in game (atleast by my own search). These photo are meant to be in game thumbnails. We got quite a bit of Modulare rims, some Fikse and Rotiform Aerodisc variants, only one variant exist in game currently (some of the new ones are quite silly imo)

Attachments

• MOD_D37.png
    MOD_D37.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 18
  • MOD_M19.png
    MOD_M19.png
    33.7 KB · Views: 18
  • MOD_S9.png
    MOD_S9.png
    30.5 KB · Views: 15
  • ROT_AeroDiscBranded.png
    ROT_AeroDiscBranded.png
    42.7 KB · Views: 13
  • ROT_AeroDiscCheckered.png
    ROT_AeroDiscCheckered.png
    27.3 KB · Views: 14
  • ROT_AeroDiscDigiCamo.png
    ROT_AeroDiscDigiCamo.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 16
  • ROT_AeroDiscDinoNugs.png
    ROT_AeroDiscDinoNugs.png
    49.4 KB · Views: 17
  • ROT_AeroDiscDonuts.png
    ROT_AeroDiscDonuts.png
    51.2 KB · Views: 15
  • ROT_AeroDiscSplash.png
    ROT_AeroDiscSplash.png
    49.1 KB · Views: 10
  • ROT_AeroDiscTheVoid.png
    ROT_AeroDiscTheVoid.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 16
  • ROT_AeroDiscTightMesh.png
    ROT_AeroDiscTightMesh.png
    34.7 KB · Views: 12
  • MOD_D35.png
    MOD_D35.png
    33.6 KB · Views: 12
  • MOD_D31.png
    MOD_D31.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 13
  • MOD_D30.png
    MOD_D30.png
    32.9 KB · Views: 14
  • FIK_802.png
    FIK_802.png
    33.7 KB · Views: 14
  • FIK_FC305.png
    FIK_FC305.png
    26.9 KB · Views: 15
  • FIK_FC307.png
    FIK_FC307.png
    26.9 KB · Views: 16
  • MOD_B9.png
    MOD_B9.png
    28.3 KB · Views: 14
  • MOD_B15Evo.png
    MOD_B15Evo.png
    29.6 KB · Views: 13
  • MOD_B30.png
    MOD_B30.png
    27.2 KB · Views: 12
  • MOD_B37.png
    MOD_B37.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 11
  • MOD_B38.png
    MOD_B38.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 10
  • MOD_D9.png
    MOD_D9.png
    30.7 KB · Views: 12
  • MOD_D15.png
    MOD_D15.png
    30.9 KB · Views: 11
  • MOD_D18.png
    MOD_D18.png
    33.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Here are the pictures of new rims found in the files. These wheels did not exist yet in game (atleast by my own search). These photo are meant to be in game thumbnails. We got quite a bit of Modulare rims, some Fikse and Rotiform aerodisc variants (some of it are quite silly imo)
MAN those are looking very nice, really big fan of those turbofans, just imagining the build possibilities now. Curiously, the next update's teaser card mentions new rims, so maybe these are those!

MAN those are looking very nice, really big fan of those turbofans, just imagining the build possibilities now. Curiously, the next update's teaser card mentions new rims, so maybe these are those!
Keep in mind that the turbofan (rotiform aerodisc) already exist in game even though there is only one variant and you can't change the graphics on the wheels either. They could add those as alternate default rim paintjobs. Currently there is only one.

More wheels are always nice. Really hoping these (& the unique, exterior mods the devs have been bringing in for all the cars) carries over to the Motorsport game which desperately needs new breath of life in this department.

I was hoping we'd get cool wheels but no, more Rotiforms. 😐
rotiform-stl-gloss-black-ford-f-150-scaled.png

We are happy with our new Aerodisc. I finally have a modern Aerodisk with a decent design.

But...when will they add the coolest rotiform rims?
If they add this wheel, it would probably be more versatile than any wheel they have added so far and would please a lot of users.

Last edited:
Sadly I can't share it since the 4x4 stickers aren't mine (the orange linework is all mine though), but I could just remove them later and share it since those are the only ones I used. Will update this post with a sharecode when I do. EDIT: Livery has been uploaded! SC: 173 949 903
Downloaded, liked and followed bud. Cheers.👍

Here are the pictures of new rims found in the files. These wheels did not exist yet in game (atleast by my own search). These photo are meant to be in game thumbnails. We got quite a bit of Modulare rims, some Fikse and Rotiform Aerodisc variants, only one variant exist in game currently (some of the new ones are quite silly imo)
The AeroDiscs were already in the game as unused textures so we may not see these release at all, I enabled them via mods a while ago

Attachments

• 5652E71F-BCC3-428E-BA55-FA0966E39E7A.jpeg
    5652E71F-BCC3-428E-BA55-FA0966E39E7A.jpeg
    118.8 KB · Views: 9
Back