Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 17,891 comments
Okay so I'll have to change my criteria for predictions on what the next Festival Playlist could look like:

80pts. - 2020 Toyota GR Yaris 1st Edition RZ "High performance" (New-to-Forza)
160pts. - 2005 Mercedes-Benz SLR (recycled, returning)

Week 1:
20pts. - 2022 Maserati MC20 (New-to-Forza)
40pts. - 2004 Toyota Altezza RS200 (recycled, returning)

Week 2:
20pts. - 2023 Koenigsegg Gemera (New-to-Forza)
40pts. - 2010 Gumpert Apollo S (recycled, returning)

Week 3:
20pts. - 2024 Lamborghini Revuelto
40pts. - 2019 Lamborghini Sian FKP 37 (recycled from FM8)

Week 4:
20pts. - 2021 Ferrari Daytona SP3
40pts. - 2018 Kia Stinger (recycled, returning)
This is just too good to be true.

This seems a little optimistic, especially making the Yaris into a Series reward and not a Playlist reward, and making some of the others into 40 point cars. But honestly I could see this for the Playlist itself, theming the entire series around the most requested modern cars.

To be honest, I'm now leaning towards the Playlist consisting of this one highly requested car and a whole bunch of marketing partner buy-in cars that only vaguely tie into the actual star of the show, a bit like Horizon Creatives and Horizon Race-Off. But that actually makes it harder to predict what we're gonna get, outside of maybe the new R8; we would definitely have to see what they choose to bring in that case. The Series title is genuinely too vague in this case to know for absolute certain.
It means we’ll get the MC20 and three more Hyundais as well as a Hyundai car pack at this rate

It means we’ll get the MC20 and three more Hyundais as well as a Hyundai car pack at this rate
Nah, probably the MC20 and a couple cars from whoever plunked down the most cash recently. Microsoft probably has a couple slots lined up with the Volkswagen Group at least, so maybe the new R8, the Sterrato and a Porsche 911 GT3 RS to throw together a vague "Ode to the Present" theme. Or, Papa Fernando forbid, a full-on Stellantis marketing partner update.

...Actually, that wouldn't be so bad, at least it wouldn't be Hyundai or the Volkswagen Auto Group buying those slots for the umpteenth time.
:P

Last edited:
Okay so I'll have to change my criteria for predictions on what the next Festival Playlist could look like:

80pts. - 2020 Toyota GR Yaris 1st Edition RZ "High performance" (New-to-Forza)
160pts. - 2005 Mercedes-Benz SLR (recycled, returning)

Week 1:
20pts. - 2022 Maserati MC20 (New-to-Forza)
40pts. - 2004 Toyota Altezza RS200 (recycled, returning)

Week 2:
20pts. - 2023 Koenigsegg Gemera (New-to-Forza)
40pts. - 2010 Gumpert Apollo S (recycled, returning)

Week 3:
20pts. - 2024 Lamborghini Revuelto
40pts. - 2019 Lamborghini Sian FKP 37 (recycled from FM8)

Week 4:
20pts. - 2021 Ferrari Daytona SP3
40pts. - 2018 Kia Stinger (recycled, returning)
As much as I'd love for your predictions to be true, this is wayyy too optimistic IMO.

There's a reason PG said "highly requested car" and not car(s).

I think it'll be just one of the;

2022 Maserati MC20 (most likely IMO, given the FM leak)
2020 Toyota GR Yaris RZ
2023 Koenigsegg Gemera
2022 Bugatti Bolide

with 4-6 other Modernish cars to round it out. Don't think we'll be getting a significant chunk of the most requested cars in one update, that's just not smart business. Would love to be wrong though!

Even more confirmation it's just one highly requested car, this is from the FM.net article about Series 34.

d62addb90588c248471b1823b0d6a25dcb8ed91e.png

Last edited:
As much as I'd love for your predictions to be true, this is wayyy too optimistic IMO.

There's a reason PG said "highly requested car" and not car(s).

I think it'll be just one of the;

2022 Maserati MC20 (most likely IMO, given the FM leak)
2020 Toyota GR Yaris RZ
2023 Koenigsegg Gemera
2022 Bugatti Bolide

with 4-6 other Modernish cars to round it out. Don't think we'll be getting a significant chunk of the most requested cars in one update, that's just not smart business. Would love to be wrong though!

Even more confirmation it's just one highly requested car, this is from the FM.net article about Series 34.

d62addb90588c248471b1823b0d6a25dcb8ed91e.png
I also think we'll be getting back to business as usual with the Car Packs next update too; I feel like Hyundai putting the NVision 74 in FH5 pretty much paid for the entire update this time so that's why we didn't get one.

That might be where some of the rest of those requested cars would go--call it the Trendsetters Car Pack or something--but at the same time those car packs have usually just included sidegrades or whatever crazy build PG found but couldn't find a place for in the Playlist, so... we'll have to see.

On a sidenote--we also know that the Saleen S5S is in some internal dev builds at least, and Hennessey accidentally (but now I'm guessing perhaps mistakenly) 'leaking' the Venom 1200 a month ago is still somewhat fresh. Those two aren't out of the realm of possibility for this update either, whether in Exclusive Events or as 40 point cars.

Last edited:
I also think we'll be getting back to business as usual with the Car Packs next update too; I feel like Hyundai putting the NVision 74 in FH5 pretty much paid for the entire update this time so that's why we didn't get one.

That might be where some of the rest of those requested cars would go--call it the Trendsetters Car Pack or something--but at the same time those car packs have usually just included sidegrades or whatever crazy build PG found but couldn't find a place for in the Playlist, so... we'll have to see.

On a sidenote--we also know that the Saleen S7S is in some internal dev builds at least, and Hennessey accidentally (but now I'm guessing perhaps mistakenly) 'leaking' the Venom 1200 a month ago is still somewhat fresh. Those two aren't out of the realm of possibility for this update either, whether in Exclusive Events or as 40 point cars.

Toyota GT 86 Pro and the Ginetta G40 Junior that are in Motorsport could also be candidates

I found these things after the update.
Coffee_Shop.png

A coming soon icon that simply say "Coffee Shop"

Coffee_Cup_01_Large.png
Coffee_Cup_02_Large.png

2 Coffee Cup Badges. Interestingly these 2 badges above are marked for Series 36. Keep in mind that Horizon Wave is Series 34. I have no idea what these could be.

View attachment 1357287

View attachment 1357288View attachment 1357289

2 Coffee Cup Badges. Interestingly these 2 badges above are marked for Series 36. Keep in mind that Horizon Wave is Series 34. I have no idea what these could be.
Inb4 we start seeing this in FH5

maxresdefault.jpg

But as for an actual prediction, perhaps its a car meet style area and shop - ala cars and coffee?

That's probably too optimistic, maybe it's just a coffee collectible (though IDK why there would be a shop for it but ¯\(ツ) who knows at this point)

Last edited:
View attachment 1357287

Coffee?
This is the best opportunity to put a certain car in the game: The Suzuki Cappuccino!
(And instead they put the Chinese SUV Called Wey Coffee 01 :-P)

Yes, yes and thrice yes. Series 36 is going to be the Kei Car Series 🤞🤞🤞
As a Lover of Keijidosha, I wanted for ages cars like that in Horizon.
Beat, Cappuccino, Autozam are must have in my humble opinion.
For my personal taste those three are on high in my personal wishlist, more than some supercars.

I hope to see also the 1st apparence of a Daihatsu in Forza Series.
A Copen, a Mira/Cuore or a Storia/Sirion would be nice.
(Or the more rare and quite obscure CHARADE DE TOMASO)

Last edited:
I feel like they'd go with a Midget, just for the comedy value,

As a Lover of Keijidosha, I wanted for ages cars like that in Horizon.
Beat, Cappuccino, Autozam are must have in my humble opinion.
For my personal taste those three are on high in my personal wishlist, more than some supercars.

If Series 36 were indeed a Kei car update, I'll make the predictions for it:

"Kei Cars in Mexico"

All cars will be new to Forza.

80pts. - 1991 Suzuki Cappuccino
160pts. - 2020 Toyota Copen GR Sport

Week 1:
20pts. - 1991 Honda Beat
40pts. - 2017 Honda N-BOX Custom

Week 2:
20pts. - 1992 Mazda Autozam AZ-1
40pts. - 2014 Daihatsu Copen Robe

Week 3:
20pts. - 2015 Honda S660
40pts. - 2014 Suzuki Hustler X Turbo 4WD

Week 4:
20pts. - 1997 Daihatsu Mira TR-XX Avanzato R
40pts. - 2018 Honda N-ONE RS

Last edited:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240522-111643-715.png
    Screenshot_20240522-111643-715.png
    49.8 KB · Views: 4
View attachment 1357287

I saw these and pretty much immediately named Series 36 'Café Horizon'. It's probably the most likely name for the Series considering past naming trends, and especially considering this might be an Evolving World update.

What I'm betting this most likely is is a moving Evolving World outpost, not unlike the one in Race-Off and Horizon Anniversary, that doesn't really do anything mechanically. Every week it'll be in a different place around the map and there'll be Daily Challenges revolving around visiting it whereever it pops up, but there won't be a community challenge centered around it or anything.

However, considering we just got a new radio station with a brand new character that probably required a whole-ass recording session you'd probably book for the entire FH5 voice cast... I'm gonna be bold and suggest this is going to add a Horizon Story. Mexico, and especially Latin America as a whole, is a top exporter of coffee beans, and considering the tone and writing of a lot of these Stories, they could easily get away with a Horizon Story that not only educates the player about coffee production, but also includes some top-quality supercars to exposit about, because Cars and Coffee. We tend to get about three Horizon Stories a year, and we're probably still due for Donut Media Part Three eventually, so this is probably the first one of the year.

I'd love a Cappuccino (hazelnut sauce please) but this is an awful lot to hang on one leaked coffee bean icon ☕️
Oh I know mate, it's a massive assumption. Not sure about the hazelnut sauce though.

Plain flat white, or a dirty chai for me ideally.

Don't forget the whipped cream, sprinkled nuts and an umbrella for good measure.
Oh no mate. I'm just not a fan of nuts. I like almonds, but that's it. Anything else nut flavoured I just can't do.

I'm up for glitzing your drink up though. Might ask for an umbrella in my cuppa next time I'm in Starbucks. It'll be interesting to see the response 😂😂

Back