Forza Horizon 6 General Photo Mode Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter AudiMan2011
  • 432 comments
  • 32,269 views
Took the Toyota Sports 800 out for a literal spin on Nachi Run.

1360bee9-a7a1-4c8e-8da7-f1283176c5bf.webp


I'm glad the FH6 gallery is finally open on forza.net.

2
 
Last edited:
I unlocked the C2 Corvette from the 2020 C8’s skill mastery tree.
8f8f0d38-e143-4b7a-a811-4bef16b303c0.webp


I made a Shooting Star livery for the Huayra R.
3ce721e3-6694-49bb-a950-8562d028799d.webp

254767cd-9796-4ddc-9101-d37e13cd8248.webp
 
Last edited:
I should have known better...the issue I had with aperture/shutter speed was on me. DLSS ruining everything, switching to DLAA made this possible:

Il7jTgC.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Some images from Steamdeck. On the SD it looks nicer than these stretched images.

1781588809244.webp

1781588822583.webp

1781588834875.webp
 
There's something that's just so aesthetically pleasing with the world building in this game. Like it's the first time it feels like they made an actual place and not a stage set of one.

rsz_af06c752-4a4a-43f0-9da6-20f50c30c782.webp
rsz_c0ab4933-5107-4d0b-9965-a83e21df6bda.webp
rsz_393ec187-c5a9-4436-aac4-17faebf58a33.webp
rsz_0bf3b079-ccee-4d47-ace3-96294f1bac59.webp
rsz_1a390bb9-71ee-44a7-a924-77cc8499591e.webp


I also find myself gravitating to the Montero quite often when I'm just out to relax and take photos.
 
VXR
There's something that's just so aesthetically pleasing with the world building in this game. Like it's the first time it feels like they made an actual place and not a stage set of one.
Yes! It really does feel like a real place!
1b44e7ed-e7ec-47ec-92bb-5fdce6a266c4.webp
3d916762-eaaf-4bb4-90c3-925d39a90287.webp
4127296e-fea3-4c6c-882d-d887439dd598.webp
004aaf37-eff3-4483-aa4d-017da8bd63f5.webp
f4837112-0a09-4de9-b1af-15d2a8950ee8.webp
92160655-5601-4d00-bb15-c7886f745ce5.webp
4678dfd1-5f2c-471c-8863-a32f00946b35.webp
2a9be889-146b-4e66-9d8e-bb3e43c0018d.webp
 
Enough torque to warp the chassis
99e16659-3c68-4150-9d0c-50890a074835.webp


Besides the fact that this car is incredibly useful, the 22B just drives so nice.
c01a594f-d786-49dc-a962-791f9108f7d4.webp
29da8e63-70fe-4af0-a40b-8ba9225a85d9.webp


501789d3-c12d-4bad-9b29-5181afb1d116.webp


315196ed-6ffe-434d-ad4a-e7c790b315b7.webp
 
Red Dead Ravaglia

rsz_e19253ca-6fc1-43de-bbd9-ba7c142cf4b8.webp
rsz_ced6243f-dc6a-49ba-8a5a-b4cff5cf3b4c.webp
rsz_cbff49b0-7b98-44c9-9ebe-41e6e0b7d144.webp
rsz_cb9c16d4-fa8d-4a95-bb28-53fbd87e04f8.webp
rsz_de37a929-92d5-4731-b407-75b864380f00.webp


Of course, had I known I was going to take this set and use that title, I'd have added the front bumper and rear wing from the Ravaglia edition (Last of the line Evo II, also known as the Cecotto edition in mainland Europe).
 
Back