Forza Horizon 6 General Photo Mode Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter AudiMan2011
  • 432 comments
  • 32,269 views
AMGH1.jpg

AMGH3.jpg
 
Another set😹
bda970e8-1343-42b9-ad72-d784145c2210.webp
6b637e88-4826-49ed-b4bb-ab37537cec76.webp
d16bc15b-5d91-4801-8e32-d64013ee5eff.webp
a536a39f-e4aa-471e-9875-932a5ec6b456.webp
6e4b33d6-3c2c-4248-8604-9e614d19c7d9.webp

I bought this car yesterday after purchasing the SL65 Black Series. I just love everything about the C63 Black Series... the sound, the looks and the performance. Being able to drive it in game with such an incredible map really feels like a privilege. It's as close as I'll ever get to experiencing such a rare car for myself. I don't love this car, I lust for it because it's what an AMG is supposed to be - a piece of German madness that's loud, brutish and unchained. Come on AMG, bring back the madness!
 
My R33 drag car
bcd5d9a3-1d41-40e8-b09f-e99493806ac1.webp
3b239e6c-c27f-44f0-bb62-14692938ff3f.webp

My Chevelle drag car
63c4fc65-6976-4c86-97a4-370a384382d5.webp
752662cb-b5db-4d09-a0b8-b9dc0f1102a1.webp

My Super Cuda
f46a994e-f2e8-4a18-8639-8b9e37c43d1d.webp
abb7e140-a9fb-422c-b2c5-506777548d40.webp

Then there's my 4Runner
cb090e20-5260-4ac8-9bb2-be511b975aae copy.webp

3e853720-5488-4690-a28d-95d537bbb41d copy.webp
ce2fbccd-5b8a-4a58-8c9d-0e1f3b5fb7e8 copy.webp
Oh what a feeling!

(should've changed the time of day)
 
Last edited:
Back