Forza Horizon Demo Trailer 9th October

Well, given that there are noa ctual tracks, it would've probably been too difficult to at enough camera locations, I guess. Only reason I can think of, really.

Well, given that there are noa ctual tracks, it would've probably been too difficult to at enough camera locations, I guess. Only reason I can think of, really.

That's probably the case. Random camera spots would've probably been all messed up, inside fences and stuff like that... :P Nah, we've just gotta drive instead of watching ourselves drive!

Hopefully. He really does have the best videos. I prefer him over ISR.

I was watching some of the forzazone/gamerVerb videos... I can't do it.

The commentator has the most annoying voice, never shuts up, can't drive for..., and has no idea what he is talking about.

If you want to see the videos just search for gameverb on YouTube, there are several videos; however, I highly suggest muting it unless you want your ears to bleed or lose a couple brain cells.

And here I thought it was only me who's not able to watch GameVerb's videos without muting them. I mean, I'm not someone to bash someone else's tastes, but have you seen his STi? :lol:

Watched the videos by VVV Mars, and they're by far the best I've seen so far. Especially because the driving isn't rubbish, for once :lol:

Im still a bit confused as to when this game is out in the uk..is it the 23rd or the 26th..because they are saying its the 23rd, but thats a tuesday and here in the uk games usually come out on fridays, the 26th is a friday:confused:

Im still a bit confused as to when this game is out in the uk..is it the 23rd or the 26th..because they are saying its the 23rd, but thats a tuesday and here in the uk games usually come out on fridays, the 26th is a friday:confused:

26th in the UK, i preorder mine from shopto and it says, unfortunately 26th :-(

It has a bit of a "Dirt" feel as FH uses the interface from the Dirt series. The same developer that has worked with Codemasters I think is the one. Looks like hours of fun.

It has a bit of a "Dirt" feel as FH uses the interface from the Dirt series. The same developer that has worked with Codemasters I think is the one. Looks like hours of fun.
I mentioned that after I played the demo and it seems no one knew what I was talking about. It is clearly the interface from Dirt or Grid in a good way. Glad someone else understands what I was talking about. đź‘Ť

The co-op cruise run they showed on Gametrailers.com looked fun along with the golf course multiplayer tag mode.

Hey y'know what im really looking forward to doing in this game...

..getting my first barn find, restoring the car, tuning it and then race it!đź‘Ť

Love the Jag, too. Seriously can't wait for Tuesday.

that new jag xjr-s I believe it is (saw it on a top gear episode), sounds like it's eating babies :bowdown:

I can't wait to play this game. sadly I won't be able to play it until Friday because of work and school, maybe a little tuesday when I get home from class at 9pm

Back