Forza Horizon - Post your latest pics

  • Thread starter Thread starter ImaRobot
  • 2,105 comments
  • 164,331 views
15433965882_c41389a242_c.jpg


I have to readjust my TV again.
 
Love the last one. Still waiting to get amongst the trees and shoot.
 
This game is seriously good looking.

GetPhoto.ashx


And here's the picture I couldn't upload originally. It turns out "pic 1" is an offensive word and apologize for using it here. I now realize my non-mistake. :lol:

GetPhoto.ashx
 
I have a soft spot for rear ends, :cheers: love the 2nd shot, good stuff!
 
Old photo I never uploaded from FH1.
image.jpg


Clio Maxi
image.jpg


Golf Mk2 VR6
image.jpg


Corsa VXR Nurburging replica.
image.jpg


MX5 inspired by @Tiddy 's real car.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
Last edited:
Think they just look good on most cars made in the 80's or 90's.

Added another pic at the end of my last post, my fave pic I've taken so far.
 
Damn! Amazing shots from everyone! This makes me REALLY want Forza Horizon 2... 👍
 
Tell me about it! I think I am just going to take a non race day and do nothing but shoot. Rain scenes are addictive.
You ain't lyin'! Now I know T10 has had their reasons for no rain/weather in past games and whether or not they or PG did the hard work to get this AMAZING effect but they nailed it. Now when they get the water to streak/run with the wind, I just might hang up my racing shoes cause I have seen everything I need to see in this life!
 
I could swear I've had dreams about doing this for real in my BRZ:
GetPhoto (2).jpg



Also, the Tesla is a seriously gorgeous car in this game:
GetPhoto (3).jpg
GetPhoto (4).jpg


And the rain just looks so good...:O
GetPhoto (5).jpg
GetPhoto (6).jpg



And a shot that I feel like I went way too far on the saturation, but I still like the angle so here it is:
GetPhoto (7).jpg
 
Back