Forza Horizon - Post your latest pics

  • Thread starter Thread starter ImaRobot
  • 2,105 comments
  • 164,472 views
15275395797_0fd5ddc3c8_c.jpg
 
Ok, I use GIMP for some AC liveries but want to start messing with photos. I'll have to give some editing a go.
 
VXR
Love the last one. Still waiting to get amongst the trees and shoot.

Hardest thing is finding the perfect place before your car gets too dirty to take a beauty shot.

Good to see you over here Skython!

:cheers: It's certainly great to be over here, mainly because of Forza's car list. :p
 









​
Some of the >400 photos I've taken to test and adjust my baseline photomode settings while frantically running from place to place, doing events, racing against planes, and finding lost barns. Hopefully when I'll rejoin my X1 at the end of the week I will be able to shoot for real.
 
Last edited:
BelAir-1.jpg


Just built this car today with a LT1 (C7 Corvette) engine swap and I'm still unsure about whether I want to add some form of forced induction to it. This will be my online cruiser and I may occasionally slide around with it just to have something different.
 
Here's my favourite shots I've taken so far.

I've only added a 'watermark' (for lack of a better phrase) because I'm really pleased with these.
Most pics I'll post up from Horizon 2 I won't bother with one.
32.jpg 37.jpg
43.jpg 64.jpg
65.jpg
 
Hardest thing is finding the perfect place before your car gets too dirty to take a beauty shot.



:cheers: It's certainly great to be over here, mainly because of Forza's car list. :p
I think that if you reset damage in photo mode, it also cleans off your car.
 
i have fh2 on 360, but the graphics on the xb one looks so good, im tempted to buy an xb one and wheel lol

If you live in US, you should buy it!!! It's cheap as **** out there!!
 
Is it just me, or do the AI player vehicles not look as amazing as the vehicle you're driving? I snapped this Drivatar during a race and it doesn't seem like it's as high of quality.

RS.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back