Forza Horizon - Post your latest pics

• Thread starter ImaRobot
  • 2,105 comments
The photos are really turning out fantastic guys. I can't even come close to having photos like these, so I attend to give up easily. :(

I don't go for perfection, but I do want a full list of beautiful photos to keep and remember.

BMWM3GTS_1.png

Also, I have a problem. I use a wheel to play this game and when I want to take a photo the game says I need to switch to the Xbox 360 controller to have full control over the camera. Well, I try to do this and no matter what I do, the controller always gets assigned to second. Can anyone please tell me how I can do this?

Are you turning off/disconnecting your wheel before turning on the controller?

Just a thought because I know Xboxes tend to freak when you try to change controller assignment. :banghead:

Are you turning off/disconnecting your wheel before turning on the controller?

Just a thought because I know Xboxes tend to freak when you try to change controller assignment. :banghead:

I shut off my wheel before attempting to switch. Still doesn't work.

The photos are really turning out fantastic guys. I can't even come close to having photos like these, so I attend to give up easily. :(

I don't go for perfection, but I do want a full list of beautiful photos to keep and remember.

I liked your photo of the Mini and the Mclaren F1. :P

I shut off my wheel before attempting to switch. Still doesn't work.
Hmmmm... When I shut a controller/wheel off through the Xbox guide it typically allows me to use another controller with the Player 1 assignment... If you pull the cord/batteries, it will not allow you to switch. That's all I got if you're already doing it that way though. :boggled:

Hmmmm... When I shut a controller/wheel off through the Xbox guide it typically allows me to use another controller with the Player 1 assignment... If you pull the cord/batteries, it will not allow you to switch. That's all I got if you're already doing it that way though. :boggled:

That's weird because when I do it through the Xbox guide, my wheel still stays on first. Nothing happens. I'm using a Fanatec CSR if that helps.

But I'll try again next time I play just to be sure.

That's weird because when I do it through the Xbox guide, my wheel still stays on first. Nothing happens. I'm using a Fanatec CSR if that helps.

But I'll try again next time I play just to be sure.

I had a Logitech wheel some time ago but sold it because I had to move my setup into my room, had no real place to use it :guilty:

But when I did have it about 3 months ago thats what worked for me was to turn it off with the Xbox guide.

So that's really the extent of my help, but post what happens.

I had a Logitech wheel some time ago but sold it because I had to move my setup into my room, had no real place to use it :guilty:

But when I did have it about 3 months ago thats what worked for me was to turn it off with the Xbox guide.

So that's really the extent of my help, but post what happens.

I will. Thanks for your help so far. :)

On another note, I don't normally care for taking photos in GT5 or FM4, but some reason, it's fun doing it in this game.

E031A7D5-DCC0-4F1C-B54A-4435D183A4B8-3487-0000020A469F5DEB.jpg

You used a link that leads to everyone's profile page. You have to put a link leading directly to your photo in between the "IMG" tags for it to work.

I will. Thanks for your help so far. :)

On another note, I don't normally care for taking photos in GT5 or FM4, but some reason, it's fun doing it in this game.

E031A7D5-DCC0-4F1C-B54A-4435D183A4B8-3487-0000020A469F5DEB.jpg

I agree, I'm a photographer in person and FM4 & 3 just didn't have any interesting backdrops that you couldnt see fences or other racetrack objects.

I'd like to post in this thread, there's just a small problem...
I know you have to upload the pictures to the Storefront, but then how do I get to said pictures to stick them on a USB?

I'd like to post in this thread, there's just a small problem...
I know you have to upload the pictures to the Storefront, but then how do I get to said pictures to stick them on a USB?

Click on view my gallery then each picture should have a download link, then move em to your flashdrive 👍

Some Mini'age for this thread. :dopey:

GetPhoto1.jpg

GetPhoto3.jpg

GetPhoto2.jpg

GetPhoto.jpg

And, a disastrous mistiming of events which was triggered when the Raptor decided to pass the van, and the California decided to pass me. Both collided, and I went straight into the fender of the Ferrari, knocking it back, making my bumper fly off, as well as sending the van to the edge of the road. :lol:

GetPhoto4.jpg

Back