Forza Horizon - Post your latest pics

• Thread starter ImaRobot
  • 2,105 comments
GHHFH-1.jpg

Ok, this is clearly a heavy edit, I'm happy with everything (I think) except the colour, which I'm not too sure on. I originally had the left side black & white, slowly changing to colour as you moved towards the right, with the middle Lancia being the first in full colour. If that makes sense, which would you prefer?

8175194963_3044b89b1d_c.jpg

Check out this tutorial, get those photos in focus and keep it up! 👍

http://www.forzaplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2117

Thanks. 👍

I read through the tutorial last night, applied it to a moving photo that I thought turned out nice, and of course, I get an excuse for why it couldn't upload to the storefront. Apparently it could not successfully upload because I had reached my limit on photos of that type, or something along those lines.

Thanks. 👍

I read through the tutorial last night, applied it to a moving photo that I thought turned out nice, and of course, I get an excuse for why it couldn't upload to the storefront. Apparently it could not successfully upload because I had reached my limit on photos of that type, or something along those lines.

Yeah you're limited to 18 photos. Just download your photos then delete them off of your storefront. Available from the photo menu in the pause menu, go to shared photos and you can delete them. I don't know if VIP gives you more storefront space but I bought the regular edition and I have 18.

Yeah you're limited to 18 photos. Just download your photos then delete them off of your storefront. Available from the photo menu in the pause menu, go to shared photos and you can delete them. I don't know if VIP gives you more storefront space but I bought the regular edition and I have 18.

Freed up some space and took some more pictures. I really like the third one, and the first one's good, but I think it needs more contrast, or pop to it.

GetPhoto-3.jpg

GetPhoto1-3.jpg

GetPhoto2-3.jpg

GetPhoto3-3.jpg

Edited version of photo number one:

GetPhoto-3-1.jpg

Freed up some space and took some more pictures. I really like the third one, and the first one's good, but I think it needs more contrast, or pop to it.

GetPhoto1-3.jpg

This is my favorite. Next is to get some aperture in there haha, and this is a quick tut/demonstration I threw together.

This is my tutorial.

Keep it up man.

Back