Forza Horizon - Post your latest pics

• Thread starter ImaRobot
  • 2,105 comments
25464042520_89c9caf84c_z.jpg
25764721515_2aaf5cf895_z.jpg

I thought I would have a little peak in here and see how it compares to PS4 (DriveClub) having had Forza/2/3/4/FH on 360 and moving to PS4 I do miss some of the tracks and cars and the Livery Editor. It looks like the graphics have jumped up a notch as well, very tempting to pick up a 2nd hand xboxone we shall see:ill:..I have avoided looking at these as I know how tempted I get to get any Driving game/Console....Anyhow Great pics by all, some great Captures (on both Forza/FH2) ^^^^ :bowdown::cheers:👍:gtpflag:

Some varied theme pictures :)

------------

As expected, the big Landy is an awesome partner for exploration. Still got so many signs to find in FH2!

It's not so big after all...
Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Stopped at my house in San Giovanni, ditched the aftermarket wheels. It looks much better with the stock ones.
Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Finding some classy places
Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

And at night, the army got out for more adventures!
Thumbnail_Large.PNG

The next day the hungry Alfisti was looking for food.
Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Le Burger Grand sounds tasty?
Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Not so tasty after all...
Thumbnail_Large.PNG

And sometimes all we need it's the simple, cheap fun. Almost stock MK2 GTI 16v. Gotta redline all those gears.

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Decided to play this again last night and take a highway cruise in my Midnight Purple II R34. Upon exiting the Horizon Festival main location, I was greeted with this thing driven by @SlipZtrEm's drivatar:
MnssmPs.jpg

Shortly afterwards, the rain cleared up. Without hesitation, I traveled onto the highway. The scenery around here is just beautiful:
8lgWrk7.jpg

This Mercedes decided to cut me off without indicating, so I showed him a small taste of what an 820HP RB26DETT can do:
5OKlCxc.jpg

It for now.

Some of my best drives in this game have been from the lower-powered cars and the 240SX is no exception. With that lazy, normally aspirated 2.4, it takes a big effort to get a decent powerslide going. Supercars are fun, but these more modest cars are sweeter to corner in.

25916554864_efe769f5bd_z.jpg
26521493135_d909da8ee5_z.jpg
25916552464_cd9af7be11_z.jpg
26521492575_2fa3753fa4_z.jpg
26521488715_baeefcaf4a_z.jpg

Back