Forza Horizon - Post your latest pics

  • Thread starter Thread starter ImaRobot
  • 2,105 comments
  • 164,400 views
At last i got a RUF.... i wanted a Yellowbird, but changed my mind at the last minute when i was in the showroom... :D

STOCK:
GetPhoto (7).jpg



Just the necesary mods, Lowered and painted rims

GetPhoto (4).jpg
GetPhoto (5).jpg
GetPhoto (6).jpg
 
i'm hooked up on RUF's... i should get the porsche expansion... damn FH is better looking than FM6 sometimes...

You should, I believe it's 50% off for Gold members now 👍
 
yeah it is... but have some other things... going on vacations today, been saving for that, but if when i come back its still on sale i'll get it
 
Can't help but love the Porsches they have chosen. The 914/6 is a little gem.
 
I wish we could get Renaults like that Clio here in the states.
 
Scenes from the 1995 Castrol Isola Rally.

Parmalat Ford Escort RS Cosworth.

Driver: Massimo Bottiglieri. Co-Driver: Romeo Bottiglieri.

23843720233_e3f74ab97e_z.jpg
24174958920_1ace13ccdc_z.jpg
24102753879_8f3a574c46_z.jpg
24174955610_be2e89cd5e_z.jpg
24362240182_0e04bd9d03_z.jpg
24444331296_e8868f662e_z.jpg
24444329616_0b63c7e1ba_z.jpg


I enjoy making these rally cars that are fictional, but plausible. The other was my Galant.
 
VXR
I enjoy making these rally cars that are fictional, but plausible. The other was my Galant.
I love this idea. Show us more!
 
I love this idea. Show us more!

Thank you. I'm intending to make a Delta, Celica, Clio Williams and some others. Basically anything that might have rallied in 1995. I must say, I enjoy researching the cars and sponsors to make sure they match the period. Sadly that rules out the 22B.

We really need a 4-door Impreza Turbo by now. It's different enough from the coupe to warrant inclusion, plus the modifications could span from STI versions 1 to 6, different trim levels etc.
 
More fictional rally from me. It's a real shame it didn't get a dedicated rally expansion this time around.

Audi S1 EHRC - The European Hot-Hatch Rally Challenge

24732205975_fa16e603bd_z.jpg
24614414412_87194dd20e_z.jpg
24105364593_99debdc556_z.jpg
24105438023_40f2c39f7e_z.jpg
24105360383_7cbf7d32a9_z.jpg
 
Oh wow, that is a magnificent distance shot of the Range Rover. Real magazine quality of composition.
 
VXR
Oh wow, that is a magnificent distance shot of the Range Rover. Real magazine quality of composition.
Thank you. I've been a little underwhelmed with my photos lately so I tried to push myself just a little bit more than usual with this set. That Range Rover shot was a rare case of me having an idea for a shot and then figuring out how to make it happen.
 
Car and Team: Ultima GTR Equipe L'esprit de Henri

Competition: Franco-Italo Road Racing

24689769961_5cd4c726e7_z.jpg
24487739500_bb6ced795d_z.jpg
24757045486_3485b86c99_z.jpg
24665453642_27dfacec82_z.jpg


I fell in love with the Pescarolo C60 way back in GT4 and it's such a shame how the team folded, so here's an independent homage on the most suitable car in H2.
 
Car and Team; Porsche 911 GT Turbo 3.8 'Retro BP'

Competition; Franco-Italo Road Racing


24525854940_9c87d45c83_z.jpg
24821380065_d082ef0620_z.jpg
24821379215_d48e6dea38_z.jpg
24453731569_4ca65e11a4_z.jpg
24525846590_01e90baf65_z.jpg
24453728969_14217452b6_z.jpg


I can't wait to take builds like this out on the track in Forza 6. This one feels like it'd be a dream on a circuit.
 
Does anyone have Forza they can loan out? PM me, I can pay pal you shipping expenses and I will ship back once I have completed most of the Tier level points.
I'm trying to get to level 7 before I play Forza 6.
 
Car and Team; Jaguar XKR-S 'Brits Abroad Racing'

Competition; Franco-Italo Road Racing


24892826045_63e9c10d8c_z.jpg
24866533236_5c34937de9_z.jpg
24866529476_99e10a4308_z.jpg
24264682604_cb304b3495_z.jpg
24774911402_3ba6dd7f31_z.jpg


Unfortunately, the edges of the livery zone are so poorly done, you'd be on a hiding to nothing trying to do anything more intricate.
 
Back