Forza Horizon - Post your latest pics

• Thread starter ImaRobot
  • 2,105 comments
Subaru Sti FH2.jpg Subaru2 Sti FH2.jpg Seaside FH2.jpg RS3 Race FH2.jpg RS3 Race7 FH2.jpg RS3 Race6 FH2.jpg RS3 Race5 FH2.jpg RS3 Race4 FH2.jpg RS3 Race3 FH2.jpg RS3 Race2 FH2.jpg RS3 Race1 FH2.jpg RS3 Chill3 FH2.jpg

Last edited:
Edit: What I was trying to say was after having a little break from this, I am swaying towards the sound, textures and lighting on FH2&FM5 being more detailed and realistic in certain parts especially the car models and buildings. With the larger maps,tracks and car lists I think FH3/FM6 may have taken a slight hit graphically, other parts are much better and more detailed. Overall they are all pretty close and excellent polished games. A great franchise. Well done Turn10/PG Forza 👍

More rally!

Last edited:
Edit: What I was trying to say was after having a little break from this, I am swaying towards the sound, textures and lighting on FH2&FM5 being more detailed and realistic in certain parts especially the car models and buildings. With the larger maps,tracks and car lists I think FH3/FM6 may have taken a slight hit graphically, other parts are much better and more detailed. Overall they are all pretty close and excellent polished games. A great franchise. Well done Turn10/PG Forza 👍

More rally!

They have indeed made compromises, but then there's more stuff going on - its inevitable. I wonder if they will still be making compromises once Horizon and Motorsport go live on Scorpio.

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

These were originally 12 photos but some of them kept showing up as crosses. Is there a limit to how many photos you can put up in one post? I cut it down to 8 and it seems there is still a photo or two that won't load properly.

Last edited:
@Speedster911 I don't think there is a limit on the number per post but it does seem you are embedding the full size files somehow, that might be something to do with it as GTP max is 800px wide, maybe just try refreshing the page each time. I can see all these though and no Crosses so they all work and look good:sly: 👍

@Speedster911 I don't think there is a limit on the number per post but it does seem you are embedding the full size files somehow, that might be something to do with it as GTP max is 800px wide, maybe just try refreshing the page each time. I can see all these though and no Crosses so they all work and look good:sly: 👍

Oh? Fantastic! Well, yes I do click to zoom them so that the last value at the end of the URL is "true".

Back