Forza Horizon Rally Expansion Pack

I have noticed some snowy mountains in the background so maybe some hill climb stages into the snowy mountains................wishful thinking I know but we can dream.

Have the developers actually confirmed a map add on?
I know it's strongly hinted at via the description but nothing official. As far as I know.

Unless the existing dirt roads are going to change, a map expansion is extremely likely...

Aside from the borderline obvious hints, the SE corner of the map (from Kettle Hills to Finley Dam) is kinda blank. An expansion could be incorporated there, and it could definitely be rugged terrain considering there's no civilization or roads down there.

E28
Unless the existing dirt roads are going to change, a map expansion is extremely likely...

So nothing official then.

As much as I love the Forza brand, I'm starting to dislike the cash cow it's becoming. Yes I know the dont buy it if you don't like it argument. For the record I have all Car packs from F4.

However as I've said previously, the car packs don't split the community. Tracks do. I'll no doubt end up getting it though.

I would love the option to be able to setup point to point against the AI too. As previous Forza's have proved though they limit you offline. F4 still only has 2 laps offline arcade races. Seems as though online is heavily encouraged and we know that requires a sub.

The random encounters are neat though.
Overall I'm impressed. Not as good as Forza 4 but that's not a slur. F4 is outstanding. I'm sure ill be back on F4 prior to F5 but I'm enjoying Horizon a lot.
Well actually I can't get near it. My 8 year old son has been playing all day. I could fry eggs on my Fanatec.

I'd be willing to bet real money that one of the new cars will be the Group B Quattro from FM4. I'm actually looking forward to this more and more as time goes on, here's hoping we get some more rally cars, I'd kill to see the Evo VI rally car. Perhaps one or two more Group B cars would be nice also, to go with the Quattro (Assuming it gets added)

Only one thing concerns me

Players will experience authentic rally action behind the wheel of rally-tuned cars, complete with co-driver calls, and much more.

rally-tuned cars

I may be paranoid, but to me this sounds as if it's been carefully worded to avoid using the words "Rally car". I really hope we get some genuine off-road cars, rather than existing FH cars with a T10/PG livery and tune

If there are new cars included with this, I would expect the homologation road versions instead of full rally-spec. Thus "rally-tuned" cars.

Back