Forza Motorsport 3 Ultimate Collection

• Thread starter drivatar
  • 275 comments
Question: Turn 10 delayed the User Choice Pack to work on the Ultimate Edition...so....does the Ultimate Edition not include the last Jalopnik pack? But...then it wouldn't be an Ultimate Edition would it? I'm confused.

Got my copy of FUC dispatched on Thursday, should be playing it sometime this week. Cant wait to drive the LFA, what an awesome car. Anyone here got the FUC already?

Question: Turn 10 delayed the User Choice Pack to work on the Ultimate Edition...so....does the Ultimate Edition not include the last Jalopnik pack? But...then it wouldn't be an Ultimate Edition would it? I'm confused.

To date it is the Ultimate Collection. There's nothing keeping them from releasing one more DLC, which has been implied lately.

Mine still has a few days to arrive, having been dispatched over the weekend. Having seen the Audis, though; what a waste of time!

Yeah. When you try and purchase the pack by selecting any one of the grayed out vehicles, you're prompted with the usual Marketplace pop-up that says you can download the Stig Garage Pack, and it only claims to cost you -1 MS Point.

However, when you go to "purchase" said pack you have insufficient points as the actual price is 4 billion-something MS Points. :lol:

There was a bug if you had the LFA, too.

snja7p.jpg

It has been fixed and the Porsche sample is back.

The car list on that link mentions the game having a Z4. I don't remember it being in the game?

Your comment made me do some research.
Some cars were planned but left out of the game:
BADNED
Here are those cars that were announced during the development or have been seen in some sort of media or were found on the car list in the demo. Those cars are not featured in the final car list anymore. We still don't know if they will apear as DLC or not. Maybe some of them are hidden bonus cars??

Audi #2 Infinion R8
BMW Z4 3.0i
Dodge #51 Team Oreca Viper GTS-R
Dodge #53 Team Oreca Viper GTS-R
Ferrari #3 MOMO Moretti Racing F333SP
Ferrari #21 SpA Ferrari SEFAC 330 P4
Ford Contour SVT V6
Honda #64 Epson NSX (JGTC)
McLaren #41 Gulf Team Davidoff F1 GTR (Longtail)
RE-Amemiya RX-7

Official car list of FM1: http://web.archive.org/web/20050724073737/http://www.xbox.com/en-US/news/20050117/forza.htm

Oh, the Ford Contour would have been cool, too, being Mondeo-based.

I just thought that BADNED must have been around for years, but when you think about it, it's only the same amount of time between GT4 and GT5 and that puts a bit of perspective on it! I was still at uni when GT4 came out and went to my workplace as the doors opened and got my copy. With staff discount. Natch.

They don't even sell their own wheel any more, either, so it's an even more stupid a decision.

I'll never understand why they don't just patch & update everything to support directinput now.. 💡 That would move some FUC copies if you ask me!

Got my copy of the Ultimate Collection in the mailbox on monday.

The LFA and SLS are awesome, they look great and sound soo good.

Hey, look, MS is going to add a replica Hemi Cuda to the list..unless someone on Microsoft's staff owns one of them. I wonder if it'll cost 2,000,000 credits like the real car.

How many have the UC? I'm still waiting to find it. All teh retailers still have the regular version around here and none are expecting to request any new stock.

I've got it but I got it online seeing as though it wont be released in Oz until next year. I did check out EB and GAME before I found that out and they had no idea what I was talking about. If Microsoft want good sales out of this they arent going the right way about it.

Stig Pack is still unavailable to us useless loyal fans who have supported Turn 10 through the years with day 1 purchases of each game and DLC release right?

I've got it but I got it online seeing as though it wont be released in Oz until next year. I did check out EB and GAME before I found that out and they had no idea what I was talking about. If Microsoft want good sales out of this they arent going the right way about it.

I don't think they do. The game isn;t being launched as a new game, it's being released as a stock replenishing sort of deal. Once a store runs out of FM3, if they decide to order new stock, they will be sent UC instead of the standard.

Stig Pack is still unavailable to us useless loyal fans who have supported Turn 10 through the years with day 1 purchases of each game and DLC release right?

There are numerous events going on on the official forza website to give away free codes. After their 10,000 twitter follower thing they said they were going to give away some kind of prize. I'd bet that the prize is probably a redemption code for the pack. All you have to do is leave a comment on their blog, and I believe they are giving the prize away to everyone.

It doesn't seem that hard to get a code, I just got one and the only things I have done were set a time in their weekly time trial and comment on last week's blog.

Thats a possibility too, I suppose. But T10 has been giving away these codes like a high school health office gives away condoms. Though if you're a fan, there's no harm in entering the contest either way.

If they give away codes I'll be mightily peed off, as I won a code and bought the FUC. I think it should just be a unicorn with a twitter race livery. Would make most sense.

Back