Forza Motorsport 3 Ultimate Collection

• Thread starter drivatar
  • 275 comments
In the podcast, T10 mention 'obvious' things coming to do with Top Gear, so it doesn't get any more obvious than the Test Track. Photomode will be epic in that setting, with the 747 in the background.

The track is so overrated....... If thats all they have coming I can stick a fork in DLC after I use up the 840MS Points I reserved for FM3....

Touge Test track
Ebisu Circuit

Having those two would be much more interesting. But I guess following the competition is always better than diversity.

So next year they will come with 'The Complete Edition' ?
Then I won't get this ultimate edition.

No, it means that is not the last thing we see about Forza 3, there will be another DLC atleast, normaly goty versions means the end of the support for the game, no more DLC, but in this case theres will be more DLC.

Even when they didnt say this is the last boxed edition is very unlikely that they release another one, no one does that.

You remind me of someone else on this site. Someone who is currently banned, probably because of how big of a troll he was. He would bash T10, forza and microsoft every second he could and would constantly call forza an arcade racer when it clearly isn't. He always had something terrible to say about forza and never once said anything good about it. And he even created a thread filled with nothing but forza/T10 bashing, then everyone in it made him look like a fool then the thread got locked. The funny thing is, your post history, location and your previous avatar were identical to his.

You seem to be mistaking stating genuine observations and opinions (positive or otherwise, much to the disgust of the members that enforce the unwritten "fanboys only" rule in this section) with "bashing" a game. You disagree with my opinions, who cares? As for Microsoft, when have I ever said anything against them? I both own and love an Xbox 360 and a PC running Windows myself. You seem to be mistaking me for someone else on that front. :odd:
This conversation ends here. You members that scream "fanboy" at everyone who gives a negative opinion on something are guilty of far more trolling, or whatever you wish to call it, on these topics than I've ever done.

Last edited:
T10 does seem to do a good job of screwing over those who had purchased thier product. Those of us who bought the LCE got to see T10 release this supposedly limited edition content to everyone via DLC and now they want us to pay another 30 bucks for basically a small handful of cars. There have been bugs and glitches all along and they appear to ignore most of them. To busy patting themselves on the back for what a great job they have done.

The game has many good points, It looks good, killer paint options, private lobbies. The cars however are not realistic. How often do you see a AWD Ford GT or an AWD 70 Boss Mustang? The performance on the cars doesn't make sense, the cars they choose to allow AWD on and not do not make sense. The tire options are a big step backwards from FM2 as is the PI system.

I for one defended T10 and FM3 for the first 3 months but then after being banned from thier site for bringing up the need for custom public lobbies and having all my times erased from the leader boards I just could not feel the love anymore. I had another account and posted a message about it not being fair to wipe out every time someone had because they purchased a glicth tune and ran it on some tracks nor was it fair to ban people for giving negative feedback. That account was also banned by FM3 staff.

I may end up picking up a used copy of the UC just for the 550A spider.

Again, Microsoft does the marketing and decides when and how to release any content Turn 10 creates.

Just not seeing how they screwed anyone.
I've got the VIP Pack & all the DLC. I'm the exact market that they screwed over by not offering the Stig Pack to, instead telling me, "If you want that pack, you pretty much have to re-buy the game & all the DLC you've already purchased; essentially, you'll be paying $60 for 10 new cars".

You're crazy if you think I & others who have been purchasing the DLC from Day 1 aren't being screwed over if we want the next pack.

It looks like the Stig Pack will be up for download later on though.

The problem there is "when". 3 months? 6 months? Will it be relevant by spring when we know the next Forza will be revealed soon after and shipping in fall 2011? I would have to choose to sit on these points for Fm4 or use them on the Stig pack which i might get based on its release date.

Not too long, I'd think. They offered the VIP pack in a pretty reasonable time after the game came out, they'll probably do the same thing here.

Oh I agree LaBounti. It just seemed like McLaren wasn't aware that it may be up for download also.

Edit: whoops, thought I was at the last post.

YSSMAN: I think they waited more than a "reasonable time" to release the VIP stuff.

Oh I agree LaBounti. It just seemed like McLaren wasn't aware that it may be up for download also.

Edit: whoops, thought I was at the last post.

YSSMAN: I think they waited more than a "reasonable time" to release the VIP stuff.
Well, I am aware of it, but it still feels like a quick jab in the stomach. I'm with LaBounti on the issue though, of "when".:indiff:

I've got the VIP Pack & all the DLC. I'm the exact market that they screwed over by not offering the Stig Pack to, instead telling me, "If you want that pack, you pretty much have to re-buy the game & all the DLC you've already purchased; essentially, you'll be paying $60 for 10 new cars".

You're crazy if you think I & others who have been purchasing the DLC from Day 1 aren't being screwed over if we want the next pack.

I've got the VIP pack and all the DLC (and all the VIP gift cars), and I am in the same market as you. Yet, they are making it available as a DLC pack a little bit after the product is released. I guess if waiting a little bit makes you feel screwed, well, that is indeed your feelings.

I am happy that we are getting it and don't feel screwed at all.

The tone sounds about right, but there isn't enough throttle applied to get a proper representation of the sound. Despite that, it sounds better Shift's CCX.

Most likely down to the fact that both are running in sync, making the audio sound meshed...but it doesn't sound too much like an SLS, it does sound like a V8 however.

The CCX is supercharged right? I don't hear hear any whine.

Yes, and I hadn't even noticed that. Could be because of what I alluded to earlier, or it could just be a plain fail on their part...but then again, the actual CCX doesn't whine loudly, and if it does the exhaust note dwarfs it.

I've got the VIP pack and all the DLC (and all the VIP gift cars), and I am in the same market as you. Yet, they are making it available as a DLC pack a little bit after the product is released. I guess if waiting a little bit makes you feel screwed, well, that is indeed your feelings.

I am happy that we are getting it and don't feel screwed at all.
After the numerous complaints about it not being so. Originally, it was marketed to being a UFC-exclusive pack.
The CCX is supercharged right? I don't hear hear any whine.
It is, but there the whine is incredibly faint in the real car. If you watch the Top Gear test of it, you can only really hear it right before the redline.

Last edited:
After the numerous complaints about it not being so. Originally, it was marketed to being a UFC-exclusive pack.

That would be speculation though. Just like it would be speculation to think they didn't do it because of complaints.

My belief is that they intended all along to release it as DLC to make more money (just like was done with the VIP pack), and pretty much any Microsoft product that has exclusive DLC with the game that is make available for a price on the marketplace.

That would be speculation though. Just like it would be speculation to think they didn't do it because of complaints.

My belief is that they intended all along to release it as DLC to make more money (just like was done with the VIP pack), and pretty much any Microsoft product that has exclusive DLC with the game that is make available for a price on the marketplace.
Except that didn't look to be the case when T10 talked about how it had moved on to its next project & that DLC for FM3 was now dead.

To anyone who has the Sig pack yet-can you tell us how much each of the cars cost ingame? i've heard the Lexus cost 550,000cr thats all i know at the moment.

That I can understand but what I can't understand is how some suitg can say hey let's not support HID to force them to buy our 1st party wheel. And the suit two goes that is brilliant, well make millions. The only thing is it was a dumb idea and I am sure they are losing money because of it. Shuch a shame a great game can't really be enjoyed by more to its meant state.

They don't even sell their own wheel any more, either, so it's an even more stupid a decision.

Latest Posts

Back