Color 1

Hue: 61L
Saturation: 69R
Brightness: 72L

Color 2

Hue: 55L
Saturation: 84L
Brightness: 91M

* Use any two-tone special color. You can adjust each color by pressing X or Y.

Fire Red [McLaren]

Color 1

Hue: 13L
Saturation: 10R
Brightness: 15R

Color 2

Hue: 03R
Saturation: 64M
Brightness: 44R

Graphite Grey [McLaren]

Color 1

Saturation: 11M
Brightness: 42L

Color 2

Hue: 08L
Saturation: 16M
Brightness: 24R

Rallye Green Metallic [General Motors]

Color 1

Hue: 31L
Saturation: 48L
Brightness: 58L

Color 2

Hue: 38L
Saturation: 63L
Brightness: 40L

Le Mans Blue Metallic [Chevrolet]

Color 1

Hue: 58L
Saturation: 86M
Brightness: 65L

Color 2

Hue: 55M
Saturation: 90R
Brightness: 74L

Fathom Midnight Green Metallic [Chevrolet]

Color 1

Hue: 42R
Saturation: 27L
Brightness: 33L

Color 2

Hue: 44L
Saturation: 52M
Brightness: 24R

I'm a bit confuse. Does it mean I start at the right corner and start counting by mouth to number 55 if it's 55R?

I'm a bit confuse. Does it mean I start at the right corner and start counting by mouth to number 55 if it's 55R?

It's the last click before advancing to the next number.

L, R, and M are explained in the Legend, in the OP.

Thank you for this, it's a great idea. 👍 I've just painted my Silvia S13 and Astra VXR in Midnight Purple. :D

I decided to experiment a little, and I've come up with a very close match to MG Motor's 'Vibrant Orange'. Here's the details...

Vibrant Orange [MG Motor - 2008 TF LE500]

Colour 1

Hue: 06R
Saturation: 99M
Brightness: 96M

Colour 2

Hue: 09M
Saturation: 98M
Brightness: 96M

Candy Apple Red Metallic [Ford]

Color 1

Hue: 01L
Saturation: 76L
Brightness: 69L

Color 2

Hue: 01L
Saturation: 76L
Brightness: 55L

Hugger Orange [Chevrolet]

Hue: 06L
Saturation: 79M
Brightness: 96L

----

Great to see a contribution. 👍

I am not sure if the white for Civic, NSX and such is the match for Championship White. Is there a way for you to match them up and/or make one if it isn't? Maybe the same for Sunlight Yellow. :D

Anyone able to make the 'Black Amethyst' thats in GT5? not entirely sure where it came from on there, i just duplicated a lot of it cos i love it.

Lunar Grey Metallic [Jaguar]

Color 1

Hue: 0L
Saturation: 0L
Brightness: 08R

Color 2

Hue: 61R
Saturation: 07M
Brightness: 69L

Green With Envy [Dodge]

Color 1

Hue: 35L
Saturation: 50M
Brightness: 69R

Color 2

Hue: 22L
Saturation: 67L
Brightness: 97L

Saffron Yellow [Lotus]

Hue: 12L
Saturation: 96M
Brightness: 97R

Neither of the Honda colors are what I expected. The Championship White is a gold/ yellow. And the Sunlight Yellow is a bit gold too.

In-Game with your settings:
6345555759_ac2a67aefb_z.jpg

IRL:
yek5.jpg

Championship White IRL:
7006.jpg

You've done something wrong.

I double checked it. Unless I am setting it up wrong.

Championship White
Hue: 12R
Saturation: 11M
Brightness: 96L

So I set it to .12 and moved it to the right most click of .12, the .11 and put it in the middle of the 3 clicks in .11 and set the bottom to 96 and moved the slider to the left most click of .96. This is right or wrong?

Championship White [Honda]

Hue: 19L
Saturation: 04M
Brightness: 87R

Sunlight Yellow [Honda]

Hue: 14L
Saturation: 69R
Brightness: 95M

I still don't understand how to recreate the colours here...English is not my first language. I'm sorry Terronium-12...

:confused: :confused: :odd: :odd:
I think I need pictures....​

Pictures won't help in this situation.

Alright. L, or Left is the first 'click' of the number (i.e going from 49 to 50) this is when advancing to the right of the color bar, if you need to go left to to the number specified then the only thing that changes is the direction you're going in to get to that number. Regardless "49L" is still the first click of 49. It's best if you use the d-pad for this as you can click one-by-one and see where one number range ends and the next one begins.

Again, L is the first click of the number. If it helps any further, again, going with 49 go down to 48 and click over just until you hit 49 (using the d-pad).

Applying that to M and R is just as simple - some number ranges have a full three clicks before advancing to the next number, in the case of these three-clickers the second click would be "M", Middle.

R is simply the opposite of L, using the example from above with L going from 48 to 49, that last click of 48 before going to 49 would be "R", Right.

---

Visual aid:

Keep in mind the range slider does NOT display the number ranges like this, this is just for illustrative purposes.

Three-clicker:

57.0L, 57.25M, 57.5R

Two-clicker

57.0L, 57.5R

---

Go to Paint Car in the game, select any color and press X, mess around with ranges using the d-pad and you'll get it. Quickly.

Ok so I have been doing this method for a week or so now using Corel which instead of 360 degrees uses Hue, Sat, and Light on a scale of 0-255, so I have been taking what ever number and dividing by 255 which gets me pretty close on the hue and sat but the light seems way off. Could you post what you are getting for a color off this car for me?

ag_07gli_fht_rear.jpg

I keep getting these settings to use in game which is some ugly ass super dark yellow ish color.
H: 0.15
S: 0.97
B: 0.50

Black Amethyst [Jaguar]

Color 1

Saturation: 10R
Brightness: 15R

Color 2

Hue: 3R
Saturation: 9M
Brightness: 22L

the shine of it is spot on but the 2nd color is more of a dark purple (like amethyst under a black paint), similar to midnight purple III but darker. I found it on GT5, U can get it off the Lexus LFA keeping this black metalic look saved to, it looks awesome, i may tweak teh second color/colour a bit see if i can re-create it myself

Championship White looks amazing!!!! Thanks and just im time for the photomode contest. The yellow seems a bit dull so I moved saturation to 80M and felt satisfied.
Thanks again T-12.

You're welcome.

I'll work on Amethyst and that Yellow (what is that color, specifically?) tomorrow. My connection speed is freaking out. Has been all day. :grumpy:

You're welcome.

I'll work on Amethyst and that Yellow (what is that color, specifically?) tomorrow. My connection speed is freaking out. Has been all day. :grumpy:
Imola Yellow, didnt realize that until just now, kinda cool I am pretty sure that was the only time that color was used on the Jetta (its a Fahrenheit Edition), I wonder how close it is to the "Imola Yellow" used on the S4 in the game.

chers T, i tried getting a decent picture off of GT5 to put up but it doesnt really show it off too well. looks amazing in the LFA showroom lol

Back