Forza Motorsport 5 |OT| Where dreams are Realised

  • Thread starter Thread starter phillgt2002
  • 1,397 comments
  • 134,652 views
It's just come to my attention that the Huayra has proper wheel offsets.
 
It's true. I was actually going to post a pic in this thread prior to seeing your post, T-12. Then again, why not?
8992609160_624834bc99_o.png
 
All part of that new engine I guess.
 
Do I have to emphasize my usage of this gif?

It's happening.

th
 
It feels good to see some new footage of FM5. This Xbox One PR nightmare is starting to get pretty nasty.
 
It's just come to my attention that the Huayra has proper wheel offsets.

If they have the ability to choose the offset of your wheels and add flares and such, I will



Stance is largely useless for racing, but creating cars that look awesome/insane is a big part of car culture. I'd be neat if they enable people to do that.
 
I would love to see race mods like this in FM5. I honestly don't see that happening though.

7295210916_66142b821a_z.jpg


Don't turn this into a wishlist :p.
 
It feels good to see some new footage of FM5. This Xbox One PR nightmare is starting to get pretty nasty.
That's my biggest dilemma right now, knowing that if i want to own and play FM5 (which i was really looking forward to), i will have to give money, and in effect support those greedy, freedom restricting voltures at MS :sick:
 
That's my biggest dilemma right now, knowing that if i want to own and play FM5 (which i was really looking forward to), i will have to give money, and in effect support those greedy, freedom restricting voltures at MS :sick:

You don't have to support anything. Buy one second hand if you really wanna stick it to the man.
 
That's really not a bad idea, Imari. :lol: It doesn't solve everything but it's an option worth thinking about.
 
That's my biggest dilemma right now, knowing that if i want to own and play FM5 (which i was really looking forward to), i will have to give money, and in effect support those greedy, freedom restricting voltures at MS :sick:

Sony isnt better though, might as well pick the lesser of the 2 evils.
 
I'm waking up early tomorrow morning. Just to re-assure.

I'll have the thread updated.

th
 
I'm waking up early tomorrow as well, 4 am to be exact







For work :(
 
I'm waking up early tomorrow as well, 4 am to be exact







For work :(

If you need the Forza fix check the OP of the thread. I'll have all of the information ready possibly when the game is properly announced.
 
If you need the Forza fix check the OP of the thread. I'll have all of the information ready possibly when the game is properly announced.

I was hoping on that 👍. I frequent the site when I'm on lunch or when work is really slow. I have no speakers at work, so this is where I'll be.
 
I would love to see race mods like this in FM5. I honestly don't see that happening though.

7295210916_66142b821a_z.jpg


Don't turn this into a wishlist :p.


Whoaaa! What game is this from?

The car modelling and detail is stunning! :dopey:
 
And the physics are TOTALLY arcade. :p
 
There will be an exclusive with T10 on Gametrailers at 2PM PT I think.
 
Last edited:
B-Spec Bob is coming to Forza?!
 
Awesome I wont even have to play my games now, the "AI" will do it for me!
 
It looks great, but showing a different track would be nice.
 
Interesting way to compensate for the "always online" requirement.
 
Don't forget. There will be a Game Trailers exclusive play through with T10 at 2PM PT.
 
Digging the debris on cars as well as the reflection of the dash on the windshield!
 
Digging the debris on cars as well as the reflection of the dash on the windshield!

Yeah, the grit on the car is what I missed from FM2, glad to see it's back.
 
Back