Forza Motorsport 6

• Thread starter symo63
  • 37 comments
I don't mind the argument, it's just a bit contradictory to tell someone to "play the ball, not the player" yet goes and makes personal digs.
That was a mistake on my part. I made an assumption I shouldn't have made. Won't happen again. And it doesn't negate any of the points I made before or since.

But no-one wants to challenge you, because they know you will just start an argument. :lol:
Arguments are irrational. This is a discussion. No one has yet to give a reason why there shouldn't be a Forza Forum given there is one already for GT7 with near zero information available.

Actually, in addition to the GT, we also know that the new GT350 Mustang and F-150 Raptor will also appear in Forza 6.

Source: http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fm6_announce
I knew that was out there somewhere. Good find.👍👍

^^^^^^^^
Some of the new cars? from what I can tell, we only know one new car.

No one has yet to give a reason why there shouldn't be a Forza Forum given there is one already for GT7 with near zero information available.
I see 97 threads in the GT7 subforum, and two threads about FM6 in the FM5 subforum with only ~15 pages of posts combined, following what peobryant said.

I see 97 threads in the GT7 subforum, and two threads about FM6 in the FM5 subforum with only ~15 pages of posts combined, following what peobryant said.

This. The FM section is not in danger of being inundated with wishlist threads, so people can quite easily discuss FM5 and FM6 in the same sub-forum for the time being.

When it's deemed necessary, an FM6 section (and the accompanying sub-forums) will be created.

There's no need to get dramatic, guys, I'll create a Forza 6 forum soon.

fry.jpg

Not sure if it was intentional or not, but still...:lol:

Back