Forza Motorsport 7: Complete Driver Gear List

• Thread starter Populuxe
  • 268 comments
Not the greatest pics, but until I unlock them, here are two of the new motocross suits. They look awesome.
a30a7352-f65d-4df1-9661-e1bf0a81b6e3.PNG

d384324a-3d4f-457d-ac58-a74cf4fee061.PNG

For a chance to win "The Dude Abides" driver gear, go to this thread on the Forza Motorsport site and post your favorite quote from the movie. That's it. Keep it clean, though. The thread closes on Monday so don't delay.

Jungle

Land, Sea, Sky

Finish First Teal

Finish First Grey

Prorata Blue

Infiniti

Finland

Southwest Sunset

Mitsubishi

Pleat

Last edited:
Spain

The United States

Prorata Brown

Grease Monkey

Giraffe

BAC

Movable Feast

Last edited:
Houndstooth Blue

Prorata Pink

Prorata Tan

Prorata White

Finish First Lime

Finish First Purple

Blue Steel

Local Motors

A Get Lucky St. Patricks Day themed gear will be sent to all players soon!
Nice. I was hoping they'd do something like that for St. Patrick's Day.

In case anyone is interested, the reason I'm posting so many suits lately is that I'm spending all my credits on prize crates. The top row of crates are all country flags and are only 12,000 each. There are three and each one features a different set of countries:

Crate #1 is Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, The Czech Republic, Chile, China, Colombia, Denmark, Finland and France.
Crate #2 is Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland and Portugal.
Crate #3 is Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The United Kingdom, The United States and Turkey.

The bonus is not only can you concentrate on just the specific countries you're still missing, but for every suit you've already got, you are paid 12,000, exactly as much as the crates cost. So you can plunk down your 12k and keep going until you get the one you're looking for.

Since I've got all the country flags now, I'm spending my credits on the driver gear crate on the bottom row all the way to the right. It's 25,000 credits and you get one suit and one badge. I've been doing very well filling in my collection of common, uncommon, rare and super rare suits. The only downside is there are no prize crates that give you a chance at legendary suits right now.

Last edited:
Night Driver

Three Six Zero

Tubular

Winter Visage

Prorata Lime

Prorata Teal

Tech Camouflage Green

Tech Camouflage Light Blue

Pro Driver Red

Noble

Before Dawn

Pro Driver Orange

Prorata Grey

Prorata Purple

Tech Camouflage Blue

Tech Camouflage Brown

Tech Camouflage Teal

Grassroots

Houndstooth Red

Houndstooth Teal

Pro Driver Brown

Tech Camouflage Lime

Tech Camouflage White

Houndstooth Brown

Plaid

Tech Camouflage Black

Tech Camouflage Purple

Tech Camouflage Red

Tech Camouflage Yellow

Finish First Brown

Now that I've hit level 500, the game is no longer offering me a suit as a level-up option. Now it's 50,000 Cr, a car, or a set of five mods. It's a little frustrating because I'm still missing a few of the basic suits, such as Team Forza in two different colors, Audi and Spa Francorchamps. I've bought over 200 prize crates over the last couple days but not a single new suit has come up for me.

Last edited:
A couple notes:

Forza RC was given for watching the Forza RC Invitational livestream on 3-24-18. There is no other way to obtain it as of yet.

EDIT: you only had to watch 60 minutes of the stream to get the suit. The top prize (‘17 Nissan GTR) required 240 minutes, and they were so behind schedule that the stream was much longer than that.

Last edited:
Hyundai 2019/Cars/Uncommon (I'm trying to remember what it was you had to do to get gifted this. Was it the ForzaRC livestream?)

I just happened to notice, the is no SALEEN driver suit. I half heartedly searched the thread, and found there are some more manufacturer driver suits missing as well. Any ideas to this? Because up to now there has not been any manufacturer driver suits given out as prizes that I can think of, (other than the Hyundai, which there are now 2).

I just happened to notice, the is no SALEEN driver suit. I half heartedly searched the thread, and found there are some more manufacturer driver suits missing as well. Any ideas to this? Because up to now there has not been any manufacturer driver suits given out as prizes that I can think of, (other than the Hyundai, which there are now 2).
There are several manufacturers who don't have driver suits. BMW, Ford and VW are three of the biggest. No idea why. These suits don't get released as prizes because they aren't valuable enough, like legendary suits. If you want them, you can buy the 25,000 credit prize crates in the bottom right of the prize crate screen. Those give out every suit except the Legendary suits. I've built up my collection using only that crate.

There are several manufacturers who don't have driver suits. BMW, Ford and VW are three of the biggest. No idea why. These suits don't get released as prizes because they aren't valuable enough, like legendary suits. If you want them, you can buy the 25,000 credit prize crates in the bottom right of the prize crate screen. Those give out every suit except the Legendary suits. I've built up my collection using only that crate.
Yeah I want them, but if they don't appear in the list of suits I don't own yet, then what makes you think they will 'magically' show up in a Prize Crate? That hasn't been our experience so far, that stuff that's missing in the game shows up in the Prize Crates. If that were true, then don't you think someone would post a picture of 'said' driver suits? I was just hoping that someone will admit "we never got the design approval from the manufacturers to go ahead with those drivers suits. They will be added at a later date". that sort of thing

Back