Forza Motorsport 7: #Forzathon

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 543 comments
The only reason I can think of as to why these are a month long is to give all players plenty of opportunity to do them. Not everyone tunes into the game regularly like most of us here.

Still, I prefer Horizon 3’s system. And I don’t understand why they don’t offer money and XP as prizes.

Still, I prefer Horizon 3’s system. And I don’t understand why they don’t offer money and XP as prizes.
I prefer the Horizon system, too. At least when it comes to frequency. However I'm fine with just cars and suits for prizes since so many are still locked away.

Not that I mind new things to do, but these 4 Forzathon events can be done in 10 minutes. :lol:
And they last for 1 month????

Agreed. This is weak. I much prefer the previous events that had 4 tasks to do. Lasting a month is overkill, 2 weeks is plenty of time. And with only 4 events, of 1 task each, I can blink my eye and they are done. I have the game nearly 100 % completed, and I have to be "spoon fed" these easy events in order to have access to locked content. The Rivals Bounty Hunter events were much more challenging, and difficult to beat in many cases. These easy Forzathons should give some of us a 2nd chance at getting some of the content that we were denied the first go around. And then find another way to dispense the rest of the Locked Content. Hmmmm, Specialty Dealer? What is THAT for? OR maybe more Forzathons with a bit more challenge to them.

Look, overall, I do love this game. It's not perfect, but in spirit, it damn near is. My issue has been the execution of some of the content, and dispersal of that content. Sure, a few glitches here and there, that is to be expected. Maybe a few too many for some. But the amount of tracks and the amount of cars and trucks and their diversity, is unmatched. And to me, that is what I want.

The May Forzathon is already on and I just won the Jeep Wrangler. I’m not sure how as I was doing the new Rivals event for the Civic R! :D

Anyone else having trouble with the 150mph challenge?

I've done two races on the right track, one time I hit around 154mph and the other I hit almost 200mph, but my progress on the Forzathon tab says "138/149" for some reason.

EDIT: Just ran another race, 3 laps, comfortably over 150mph on each (max of 158mph), no change in the challenge's progress. Guess it's just broken.

Last edited:
Anyone else having trouble with the 150mph challenge?

I've done two races on the right track, one time I hit around 154mph and the other I hit almost 200mph, but my progress on the Forzathon tab says "138/149" for some reason.

EDIT: Just ran another race, 3 laps, comfortably over 150mph on each (max of 158mph), no change in the challenge's progress. Guess it's just broken.

I did the challenge quickly on Hockenheim's drag layout.

I did the challenge quickly on Hockenheim's drag layout.

Funnily enough, after I made the post you quoted, I ended up out of the house for a good few hours and randomly got a ping on my phone saying I'd unlocked the achievement. Strange, but at least it's completed now.

Watching back T10's livestream from earlier today, the Chevy Vega GT and Ferrari California will be Forzathon prizes supposedly as soon as Friday.

Yeah I saw it as well when I watched the VOD today, really nice since I don't have either one of them yet. I think the Cali is new for everyone but the Vega GT was available before via some event?

Yeah I saw it as well when I watched the VOD today, really nice since I don't have either one of them yet. I think the Cali is new for everyone but the Vega GT was available before via some event?
I don't recall the Vega being available as a prize yet. It's one I've been looking forward to.

The 3 Forzathon challenges are now available

A Fresh Start
Complete a race in a Ford
Reward: Skulluflage Driver Gear

In the Lagoon
Win a Race at Laguna Seca in Forza GT car
Complete 3 laps at Laguna Seca
Reward: Chevrolet Vega GT

Celebrating Our Community
Win a race at the Bernese Alps Club Circuit in the McLaren P1 GTR
Complete a race at Road Atlanta Club Circuit in the Lamborghini Huracan
Complete 4 laps at Mugello Club Circuit in Forza Touring car
Reward: Ferrari California

Also it works and gives a notification that you have completed a objective and you have until Thursday to complete it.

Last edited:
Also, the next set of rewards are coming for next week they are: Porsche 356A Speedster, Finish First Driver Gear and the Mercedes-AMG GT S.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYES.

Can you hear the sound of me revving the engine of my Maserati 250F in preparation?

Can you combine these challenges? Like do 3 laps in a Forza GT car at Laguna?

Yes of course, I always combine as much as possible. :) But I have done the steps a bit different as I combined the requirement to drive a Ford with the one for a Forza GT class.

By the way anyone else noticed how smooth the Forzathon update steps went compared to the usual sluggyness and not registering what you do? I didn't have a single issue today, I think that's a first in FM7 Forzathon history.

Yeah, the Forzathon went extremely smoothly for me today, too. It's a nice change of pace.

Also, the next set of rewards are coming for next week they are: Porsche 356A Speedster, Finish First Driver Gear and the Mercedes-AMG GT S.
Already got the Porsche, but not the GT S. Where did you get this info from? I didn’t see it in the WIR.

This is the way it should have been right from the get-go. Weekly events. Last months 'Monthly' events were done in 15 minutes, and it seemed like months we had to wait for this. I wouldn't mind a bit more of a challenge, though. Especially since most of the 'rewards' are now coming around a 2nd or 3rd time. If you miss one of the prizes, you could always get it the next go around.

Hi,
Probably a stupid question, but how to win this week's suit (with the skull) in the “New start” challenge ?
Since Friday, I won many, many races, with several different cars and race format without getting this prize. I don't understand what's going wrong...
I won the Ferrari and the other car, but impossible to win the suit.

Please help ! Thanx.

Hi,
Probably a stupid question, but how to win this week's suit (with the skull) in the “New start” challenge ?
Since Friday, I won many, many races, with several different cars and race format without getting this prize. I don't understand what's going wrong...
I won the Ferrari and the other car, but impossible to win the suit.

Please help ! Thanx.

It has to be a Ford.

Back