Forza Motorsport 7: Gamertag Sharing Thread

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 118 comments
Lameonade One

I try to race clean, but sometimes I make mistakes. Any car contact is unintentional.

I also make paints, but don't have any on my Storefront right now. The paints I make usually just have added a black roof with other blacked out panels.

AlienDeathRay15 - Forza Veteran ( Forza 1,2,3,4,5,6 and 7) (NFS and GT too a while back). Racer, not much of a Painter, not much of a tuner, but a fan of good paint designs, especially GT Race Car designs. I don't do too much Online Multiplayer Racing, although I've been doing much more recently. X-Box 1 console and controller, ( I borrowed a Logitech wheel from my nephew, but I just can't get used to it.) No mic No headset. I try to be clean racing online, ( you know, do unto others...), but stuff happens. I never win and usually end up near the back of the pack. So if you see me on the track, please don't smash me into the tires! I hate that. But it won't deter me...

RM Tricky Nixon - Racer

I too try to be clean, and usually drive off-the-wall stuff. English is my first language.

Last edited:
Anybody going to be on for some multiplayer later? (around 5-6 hours from now)

I'm gonna add some more people in a little bit.

@PJTierney - I guess you could call me a tuner now, I'm starting to get seated and have a semi-respectable amount shared.

Anybody going to be on for some multiplayer later? (around 5-6 hours from now)

I'm gonna add some more people in a little bit.

@PJTierney - I guess you could call me a tuner now, I'm starting to get seated and have a semi-respectable amount shared.
I'm open for some racing tonight.

Painter, very part time driver

xboxgt10.jpg

sskmercer on XBL. I've been a GT fan since day 1 and also had Forza 7 but was never a huge fan of online components. Really hoping to get into now, just doing a little more career to get a handle on things.

samozax

Clean racers, please add me so we can drive some races with Fair Play on.

Update:

You are welcome to join new club:

Forza Fair Play

Last edited:
just joined up..

gamertag tank000001

always tuning something, happy to give out numbers of tunes.
from the X class renault, to the isetta..

racing in mainly X class, but will race anything, in any class.. (except those damn hot hatches lol)

GT: nEx1983

mostly seasonal events and comparing times, occasional painting, very little time for racing

GT: FloppyPanda1130

Don't hop on a lot, generally offline racing though I'll occasionally join a multiplayer hopper.

GT: CreweAlex42

Been playing since FM2 and like to try and race clean, although i am not very quick.
I produce some average tunes and quite a few half finished paints.

Happy for anybody to add me.

INDYCAR Dave. All-arounder but probably best known for my paints and maybe my oval racing. Add me as a friend and destroy my drivatar :)

Wilko Jones

Consider me as a Racer...
Although I am more of a back marker than anything. If you need an easy win, I'm your victim.

I stride to keep my races clean and my car undented. It may be covered in what ever is populating the runoff, but it won't have any dents. LOL

RunRookieRun

I'll rather have a clean race ending in sixth than a crashfest that lands me first.

Mid-level tuner. Usually spend between 2-3 hours and 40-60 laps on each tune.

Stang616

Racer (mostly clean, but noone's perfect.)
Interested in painting - would need advice/training
Interested in tuning - would need advice/training.

Please message before adding so I know who you are and where you came from, thanks!

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back