Forza Motorsport 7: Gamertag Sharing Thread

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 118 comments
Looking for some Forza friends! Gamertag is dmc DanPrez. I mostly play free play and career right now, but i'm also interested in fair and clean online competition.

Updated to here.
Whenever you have time for the next rounds, would you update me to a tuner please?

I didn't specify it before since I didn't have too many then.(not that I have that many now but a few)

Racer - magilt
I only just started playing today, and I still have a few of you as friends from the FM4 days.

GT - Arizer same as my forum username.

I'm new here but not new to Forza as I've been a fan since FM1 but only really got into it for FM3. Now with FM7 I find myself pretty hooked and although it has its flaws I've been having a ton of fun.

My GT is Console Racer

Online racing and drifting. Playing on a wheel and still getting used to it. Feel free to add my or find me on social media.

GT: ScoobyMcPancake - Painter, Racer

When I'm not putting go faster stripes on cars you'll likely find me in one of the class based hoppers, leagues, or hanging around the endurance hopper.
Clean racing preferred obviously. :D

Hey GT planet. Im new here. Jumping over from forzaforums. Been racing since GT1 on PS1. Anyone's welcome to find me out there @ zooGod715
Always racing, tune for myself and any requests, my painting ideas and abilities are improving daily. See you out there. Peace

Krazed Homicide... Silly name I know, it's back from the mid 2000s and don't want to spend $10 to change it. Recently getting back into FM after a sabbatical since forza 4 due to switching to gt, regularly on FH3 as well. Racer and learning how to tune.

DiverseLawyer33 - It was the randomly generated Gamertag my xbx created, but I decided to keep it.

Racer, painter

Fast-ish and I try and be clean, but sometimes I'll do something monumentally stupid that usually wrecks my chances and nobody else's...

I have various paints on the go, but only a handful are finished.

Gamertag Redbenzene
PC player (controller)
Racer, looking for people to race with (clean)
Not the fastest but getting better and fed up of the rammers in public lobbys! Add me bon xbox or steam!

HI, i would like to play this game online but cant open a room because no xbox friends LOL :)
Im looking for drivers who like driving street cars with arround 300-500pp, have a wheel and love the ring. Not interested at pad drivers(sry).
add me: Zwiebackdetlef

Anybody here do F1 races? Or at least own a Renault R.S. 17 with a custom paint job? Pretty much all I do are F1 races, but all of my opponents have the stock black and yellow Renault livery, and it gets QUITE boring to do a race and I'm the only car with a custom livery. My gamertag is steveocaster92

Gamertag: DAG JaboFu
Drive with wheel and mainly on the Nordschleife. Mostly C or B-Class Racing.

My Gamertag is the same as my GTP name. I don't go online all the time, but I do race and paints.

My Gamertag is the same as my User name here. Tired Tyres.

I joined the dark side yesterday. Forza Motorsport 7 downloaded. Forza Horizon 4 part downloaded.

Hi all,
I properly got into playing Forza this year, my tag is the same as my PSN:
SuperJag86
See you online!

Hi community.
I finally wanted to play some Forza! As I don’t own a Box myself a friend helped me out with his OneS for a week or two.
Got FM7 last night via cdkeys and downloaded it to the box.
It is some fun, after doing some races in career mode last night.

As I am new to the whole Xbox thing... I need some friends! :)

My nickname at Xbox is “PROunderlineTOO”! Would be cool if you add me...! If you do so, please send a short info like “GTplanet” with it. Thx and see you on the track! :)

Gamer Tag: WFO Krypto
Tuner: yes, but I do not share (I will to the right people)
Painter: yes, but I do not share
Racing: Primarily in B Class. I do race A Class Leagues and Classic Muscle
Cars of Choice: Primarily American Muscle. You will NEVER see me in a Rice Burner!
Favorite Car: 1966 Chevy Nova II

TheKnyte
Racing Mostly
Some Paints. (Mostly just liveries for my own imaginary Racing Team, "C4 Racing")

Just got a G920, and ready to start taking racing a bit more seriously.

Last edited:
I don’t know if you guys are still racing but my gamer tag is “slthree”

I’m average at best but I’m extremely polite and my race etiquette is paramount to me. So, if you want a friendly back marker, I’m your man

Bit late to the party, but cutback73

Please mention GTP in any requests 👍

I dont race online, but would be good to have other people's times to compare with.

Plus you can have me as a Drivatar :D

Back