Forza Motorsport 7: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 6,750 comments
I'm still hoping that they're just hard at work putting together all the Test Track/Sidewinder layouts from Forza 2 and 3. I don't even remember if they're good tracks to race on or not, I just want to see them back (if only for the novelty of having an environment with 18 layouts)

I dunno about you guys, but I wouldn't want to expect any new tracks to come to Forza 7 other than monthly updates. Besides, the track list in the game is not lackluster and there is plenty of content in the game already.

Right now, let's just wait and see what T10 releases next month... the month after that, and so forth. Don't forget to keep your expectations low as well. 👍

Last edited:
I have an Xbox One S.

Should I get Forza 7????
I runs perfectly on mine, check the required install space as it's 120 Gb or more.
No slowdowns in race @60fps (sometimes in car selection menu, but nothing really frustrating), and the game is beautiful (even without 4K)

I runs perfectly on mine, check the required install space as it's 120 Gb or more.
No slowdowns in race @60fps (sometimes in car selection menu, but nothing really frustrating), and the game is beautiful (even without 4K)

Okay I mainly play on ps4 pro my brother bought an xbox one s as a gift so might need some games to play hence why im looking at forza 7 to play.

This isn’t an April Fools joke, these cars genuinely provide brilliant racing :)

I had been hoping that there would have been one or two more cars added to this division at some point, because they really are quite a riot on the right tracks. As in, anything that's less than 2 miles and doesn't have a massive straightaway.

I had been hoping that there would have been one or two more cars added to this division at some point, because they really are quite a riot on the right tracks. As in, anything that's less than 2 miles and doesn't have a massive straightaway.
What other "mini" cars in that era would fit?

Yes, and you like to buy digital games, check for packaged deals with FH3 in the Xbox store.

Man im not really interested in Open World racing games as I used to be I got the Crew 2 I got bored really quickly.

Track racing is where its in my opinion.

Last edited:
It's 98gb with all dlc combined total without the extra 4k he won't need.
Man im not really interested in Open World racing games as I used to be I got the Crew 2 I got bored really quickly.

Track racing is where its in my opinion.
Horizon is miles above any other open world racers.

I just got a brand new FH4 bundle Xbox one S for $200
Too bad no FM7 bundles.

I have an Xbox One S.

Should I get Forza 7????
Yes.
Yes, and you like to buy digital games, check for packaged deals with FH3 in the Xbox store.
FH3 is probably better than FH4 imco.

If the Peel cars from Forza Horizon 4 were to show up they'd be dominant in the division. Their miniscule weight means that any power upgrades give them a massive acceleration bonus.

If the Peel cars from Forza Horizon 4 were to show up they'd be dominant in the division. Their miniscule weight means that any power upgrades give them a massive acceleration bonus.
I have a feeling that would be offset by both the amount of braking distance needed to take any non-banked turn, and the fact that Peels are extremely puntable even by something the size of a Mini Cooper. :lol:

I just bought Forza 7 im actually enjoying it a lot despite me being critical of the game in the past it does do some things better than GT Sport.

Im actually surprised that Toyota racecars were not in the game like the TS040 and the GTone Ts020 I really wonder why?

I just bought Forza 7 im actually enjoying it a lot despite me being critical of the game in the past it does do some things better than GT Sport.

Im actually surprised that Toyota racecars were not in the game like the TS040 and the GTone Ts020 I really wonder why?
That's a licensing issue. Toyota refused that FM7, FH4 and need for speed payback can use any Toyota car.
Only (big) game allowed: GTS

FM7 managed to sneak in a few cars (NASCAR, old proto, 4*4) but not much

That's a licensing issue. Toyota refused that FM7, FH4 and need for speed payback can use any Toyota car.
Only (big) game allowed: GTS

FM7 managed to sneak in a few cars (NASCAR, old proto, 4*4) but not much

Ahh that sucks oh well I really wanted to drive the Gtone and the Ts040 in Forza 7.

Man licensing issue sure does suck it is us the customers who lose. Shame on Toyota.

@SestoScudo Welcome aboard my friend. :cheers: There is a mode called "Open Track Day" and two other free roam-style modes online where you can just driving around a track in any class car, basically like in Gran Turismo. You can also some quick cash there too (though it depends how long you driving I think? It's kinda difficult to judge how it works haha). Although not too common, be aware of some asshat that may lurk in open track day.

There is also a mode offline where you can "Test Drive" any car you own alongside the AI, and rent one to see how it feels. :)

Welcome to the XBox side of things. Having played GT1 through 6 and FM3 through 7, I feel like both games have strengths and both games have weaknesses, but they're both fun and you can't lose no matter which one you go for.

Here are three tips for getting a little more out of Forza Motorsport:

1. Do at least one League race a week. You don't even need to win. Just compete, and you will be awarded a free car or driver suit. Yes, it's online racing, but you can choose ghost racing so no one can ram you. Every four weeks there's an additional free car or suit. So that's five gifts every four weeks as long as you complete one race a week.

2. Do the Forzathons. There are monthly and weekly challenges that have big cash, car and driver gear rewards. There's a dedicated thread for Forzathons that @Htsaeteurn is keeping up to date. Subscribe to that thread and you won't miss out.

3. Check the specialty dealer. Four different cars are offered at discounted prices every week. Every once in a while, they're even free, usually around Christmas.

And lastly, have fun.

Welcome to the XBox side of things. Having played GT1 through 6 and FM3 through 7, I feel like both games have strengths and both games have weaknesses, but they're both fun and you can't lose no matter which one you go for.

Here are three tips for getting a little more out of Forza Motorsport:

1. Do at least one League race a week. You don't even need to win. Just compete, and you will be awarded a free car or driver suit. Yes, it's online racing, but you can choose ghost racing so no one can ram you. Every four weeks there's an additional free car or suit. So that's five gifts every four weeks as long as you complete one race a week.

2. Do the Forzathons. There are monthly and weekly challenges that have big cash, car and driver gear rewards. There's a dedicated thread for Forzathons that @Htsaeteurn is keeping up to date. Subscribe to that thread and you won't miss out.

3. Check the specialty dealer. Four different cars are offered at discounted prices every week. Every once in a while, they're even free, usually around Christmas.

And lastly, have fun.

I did play Forza 3 and 4 a lot on Xbox 360 hence why I missed out on GT5 and GT6.

I just hope Forza gets better I was critical in past with the series due to Them releasing a game every year which was feeling rushed.

Now that T10 is trying to fix things and the next Forza will most likely have lots of community feedback it feels like T10 is starting redeem the games quality.

Not to suggest Forza 7 is bad despite my criticism of it in the past it is an all round solid game im glad I actually bought iy because im really enjoying it a lot.

How is the multiplayer aspect of the game??

How is the multiplayer aspect of the game??
I don't do a lot of multiplayer myself, mostly just a League race once or twice a week. You do get your usual rammers, but for the most part, people try to race cleanly. And if the rammers get too bad, I can always just do some ghost racing instead.

I don't do a lot of multiplayer myself, mostly just a League race once or twice a week. You do get your usual rammers, but for the most part, people try to race cleanly. And if the rammers get too bad, I can always just do some ghost racing instead.
If you find the right community, private races are great fun (and fair). There’s plenty around, and if you have a good race with somebody in the Hoppers they’ll probably invite you to theirs. That’s how I may most of the people I regularly play with now :)

Back