Forza Motorsport 7: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 6,750 comments
I don't think the FM7 DLC will get delisted until at least 2021. It's FM6's DLC and game that might get delisted this year.

True but with other games to play its easy to get distracted.

Plus is the DLC worth it?? I see some great cars apart from the suvs

True but with other games to play its easy to get distracted.

Plus is the DLC worth it?? I see some great cars apart from the suvs

For me it wasn't worth it but others might disagree. Up to you really since you know what's in the car pass where as I purchased on blind faith.

For me it wasn't worth it but others might disagree. Up to you really since you know what's in the car pass where as I purchased on blind faith.

Might looking into buying it. Dont care much about the hoonigan, fast and furious or formula drift cars.

Still I can see why people feel angry when there is too many suvs. Im no fan of suvs either for me ita either racecars, supercars, sporty hatchbacks or some classic cars. I do like hypercars but just not full on fan of them a lot of them are just too much power to control.

Might looking into buying it. Dont care much about the hoonigan, fast and furious or formula drift cars.

Still I can see why people feel angry when there is too many suvs. Im no fan of suvs either for me ita either racecars, supercars, sporty hatchbacks or some classic cars. I do like hypercars but just not full on fan of them a lot of them are just too much power to control.
Hi, The car pass is nice, many fun cars like old and new racers (aston, BMW, audi)
Fast and furious is plain bad: so many cars are already in game... only the GTX is really new
Formula drift is up to you, but you already have drift cars in hoonigan and the two latest mustangs...

I'm just waiting for T10 to troll us today with some heavily requested car or car pack or even a track just to say April fools guys.

https://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fm7_april2019_update

903543a1-6956-4e73-85bb-850b661f3d41.jpg

Forza Race Regulations – April
Last month we introduced the first version of Forza Race Regulations (FRR) to Forza Motorsport 7 with the release of a private beta hopper, available only to Turn 10 staff and invited Forza players. While the team at Turn 10 has been collecting feedback from the private beta, they’ve also been continuing to work on new FRR features. With the April update, FRR will see several improvements from what was playable in March. Along with updated and improved UI (see below for more details), penalties will now affect a player’s final race results on the post-race leaderboard. Note that, as of the April update, a player’s final position on the leaderboard in an FRR-enabled hopper will not affect their grid placement at the start of the next race. Look for that to come in a future FRR update.

Among the UI updates to Forza Race Regulations, players will notice that we have removed the “Under Investigation” language and provided a better understanding of when a penalty has been applied or not after leaving the track. In the post-race screen, the number of penalties each player has received is now noted, as well as the total penalty time. Because penalties will now affect final race positions, the leaderboard will also show positions changed due to penalty time in the post-race leaderboard screen.

In addition to the player facing updates to FRR above, Turn 10 continues to make behind-the-scenes improvements to the system. Notable for April is the ability to make lobby rule-set configurable on the server side, instead of requiring a full update. This change will allow the team to be nimbler in setting up FRR lobby rules in the future as we continue to test and develop the FRR feature set.

For players looking to try out Forza Race Regulations for themselves, a public beta hopper is on its way in April. Stay tuned to Forza social channels, as well as the Week in Review here on FM.net, for more details on the public beta hopper in the weeks ahead. Once the new public beta hopper is available, we will be creating a dedicated thread on the Forza Forums for players who want to provide specific feedback for the Turn 10 team. Look for that link once the public beta hopper is live.

Audio Improvements
This month’s update brings with it some car engine audio improvements in the game. These changes have come about based on feedback from the Forza community and they affect numerous cars in the game. Notably, the team has reworked some V12 engine audio using new source material to provide better definition between manufacturers, including Ferrari, Lamborghini, and Aston Martin V12 engines. The team has also made engine audio updates to fix bugs or introduce new source material for several models, including Mazda 2-rotor engines, and various Porsche and Nissan models.

Unlocking Exclusive Cars
As of Tuesday’s update, we’re unlocking the majority of previously locked “exclusive” cars in Forza Motorsport 7, allowing players to purchase these cars as they would any other car in the game. Here’s the list of cars being unlocked:

Unlocked Cars
1995 BMW 850CSi Forza Edition
1991 BMW M3 Forza Edition
2016 Cadillac ATS-V Forza Edition
2012 Cadillac Escalade ESV Forza Edition
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Forza Edition
1970 Chevrolet Chevelle Super Sport 454 Forza Edition
1964 Chevrolet Impala Super Sport 409 Forza Edition
1988 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Super Sport Forza Edition
2014 Chevrolet Super Sport Forza Edition
1969 Dodge Charger Daytona HEMI Forza Edition
2013 Dodge Dart GT Forza Edition
2012 Ferrari 599XX Evoluzione
1956 Ford F-100 Forza Edition
2017 Ford F-150 Raptor Forza Edition
2017 Ford F-150 Raptor Project Scorpio Edition
1981 Ford Fiesta XR2 Forza Edition
1995 Ford Mustang Boss 302 Forza Edition
1993 Ford SVT Cobra R Forza Edition
2014 Ford FPV Limited Edition Pursuit Ute Forza Edition
1946 Ford Super Deluxe Woody Wagon Forza Edition
1977 Holden Torana A9X Forza Edition
1997 Honda Civic Type R Forza Edition
2016 Honda Civic Type R Forza Edition
1993 Jaguar XJ220 Forza Edition
1999 Lamborghini Diablo GTR
2016 Mazda MX-5 Forza Edition
2013 Mercedes-Benz A 45 AMG Forza Edition
2016 Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG S Coupe Forza Edition
2012 Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG Coupé Black Series Forza Edition
1965 MINI Cooper S Forza Edition
2012 MINI John Cooper Works GP Forza Edition
1987 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am GTA Forza Edition
1980 SUBARU BRAT GL Forza Edition
1998 SUBARU Impreza 22B STi Forza Edition
1998 TVR Cerbera Speed 12

The only cars that will remain locked in Forza Motorsport 7 will be the pre-order cars, and any cars that are part of the Forza Driver’s Cup career reward structure.

Elsewhere in the update, players will now able to jump to manufacturer in the car select screen, allowing them to more easily find the cars they’re looking for. We’ve also fixed issues and made improvements to several tracks in the game, specifically Brands Hatch, Daytona, and Rio. For more details on these and other fixes, see our April 2019 Release Notes, which can be found on the Forza Support Site.

Well I'll be damned, this looks like a worthy update finally. THEY ARE FINALLY ADRESSING THE CAR SOUNDS!!! Thank God for that. I'll still hold my full judgement until I hear them all but if it affects at least a quarter of the roster then I'll be pleased for sure. Glad the Senna is making its way over, now I can fully set up a track machine based race against its other rivals.

More good news:
Unlocking Exclusive Cars
As of Tuesday’s update, we’re unlocking the majority of previously locked “exclusive” cars in Forza Motorsport 7, allowing players to purchase these cars as they would any other car in the game. Here’s the list of cars being unlocked:

Unlocked Cars
1995 BMW 850CSi Forza Edition
1991 BMW M3 Forza Edition
2016 Cadillac ATS-V Forza Edition
2012 Cadillac Escalade ESV Forza Edition
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Forza Edition
1970 Chevrolet Chevelle Super Sport 454 Forza Edition
1964 Chevrolet Impala Super Sport 409 Forza Edition
1988 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Super Sport Forza Edition
2014 Chevrolet Super Sport Forza Edition
1969 Dodge Charger Daytona HEMI Forza Edition
2013 Dodge Dart GT Forza Edition
2012 Ferrari 599XX Evoluzione
1956 Ford F-100 Forza Edition
2017 Ford F-150 Raptor Forza Edition
2017 Ford F-150 Raptor Project Scorpio Edition
1981 Ford Fiesta XR2 Forza Edition
1995 Ford Mustang Boss 302 Forza Edition
1993 Ford SVT Cobra R Forza Edition
2014 Ford FPV Limited Edition Pursuit Ute Forza Edition
1946 Ford Super Deluxe Woody Wagon Forza Edition
1977 Holden Torana A9X Forza Edition
1997 Honda Civic Type R Forza Edition
2016 Honda Civic Type R Forza Edition
1993 Jaguar XJ220 Forza Edition
1999 Lamborghini Diablo GTR
2016 Mazda MX-5 Forza Edition
2013 Mercedes-Benz A 45 AMG Forza Edition
2016 Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG S Coupe Forza Edition
2012 Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG Coupé Black Series Forza Edition
1965 MINI Cooper S Forza Edition
2012 MINI John Cooper Works GP Forza Edition
1987 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am GTA Forza Edition
1980 SUBARU BRAT GL Forza Edition
1998 SUBARU Impreza 22B STi Forza Edition
1998 TVR Cerbera Speed 12

The only cars that will remain locked in Forza Motorsport 7 will be the pre-order cars, and any cars that are part of the Forza Driver’s Cup career reward structure.

Elsewhere in the update, players will now able to jump to manufacturer in the car select screen, allowing them to more easily find the cars they’re looking for. We’ve also fixed issues and made improvements to several tracks in the game, specifically Brands Hatch, Daytona, and Rio.

Wow you're lucky @SestoScudo! You came on board just in time for a new monthly update and will get to try out the new Senna and other exclusive cars are to be unlocked, such as the Lambo Diablo GTR and TVR Speed 12! 👍

Can't wait for the new audio improvements, the Race Regulation, and other improvements to the game. :D

Also, is anyone else surprised that the update is tomorrow?

Wow you're lucky @SestoScudo! You came on board just in time for a new monthly update and will get to try out the new Senna and other exclusive cars are to be unlocked, such as the Lambo Diablo GTR and TVR Speed 12! 👍

Can't wait for the new audio improvements, the Race Regulation, and other improvements to the game. :D

Also, is anyone else surprised that the update is tomorrow?
First Tuesday of the month, that's about normal for most of the updates we have had.

What other cars that are in Forza Horizon 4 that are not in Forza 7 I think they could be in possible updates.

I just hope they can get the Toyota licence if they cant for the road cars hopefully the racecars at least.

Liking the addition of the Senna. Can't wait to see lots of replica paint jobs coming in a couple weeks with the real cars getting really unique examples.

Eager to see what cars had their audios tweaked in addition to the track updates; wonder if those updates include removing the corner barriers.

Suddenly I feel very relieved that I decided to auction off all my unwanted Forza Edition cars last week to declutter my garage...

That said, I'm certainly not complaining that more or less all of the cars in game are readily available, should I want them. I'm sure the completionists in the crowd are quite pleased as well!

What other cars that are in Forza Horizon 4 that are not in Forza 7 I think they could be in possible updates.

I think there are a lot of cars that could be carried over to FM7. Camaro ZL1, Porsche 992, TVR Griffith, Honda NSX-R GT, so on and so forth. I'm probably in the minority, but I'm kinda interested in seeing how Stelvio performs in FM7 too.

Anyhow, very excited to see how fast Senna (and Diablo GTR) goes around the Nurburgring. :D

Man, the price on some of these FE cars is an absolute steal, barely a few thousand CR more than the base car. Even some of the ones I auctioned off for 3+ million last week can be bought new for less than 200k.

Back