Forza Motorsport 7: Specialty Dealer

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 1,015 comments
Fingers crossed we get some new cars in the Specialty Dealer. I could understand why they would repeat cars long into the games life but this early is a bit ridiculous. If anything it pushes people away if they think 'this week's lineup wont have anything new in it why bother checking lets go play something else'...

One day I'll get my hands on the VL SS Group A

A repeat from week 3, but I bought the Zonda Cinque again for really no reason (it's my absolutely favorite car in the game)... and I got a sweet round number (100) :lol:

Whomever guessed "it's gonna be a repeat of Week #3", please contact Turn 10 to claim your prize, (just kidding). I hit just as it was changing, the dealership was blank and the countdown was blank. I had to back out and go back in. Still I got my lowest numbers yet! 72 on the El Camino, 83 on the Zonda, and 181 on the McLaren. Which tells me that interest in the Specialty Dealer is a bit off, (Hmmm maybe it's all the REPEAT CARS!!!). I have every possible Tier 5 that is not locked, 99 I believe. One more Elite Forza Tier to unlock the last Forza Edition car. Which leaves 17 or 18 Forza Edition cars still locked, and dozens of other cars locked. SO TELL ME TURN 10.... What's my motivation/reward for buying this product at release date??? "Please hold, and have some more cars that you already won! So that we may allow everyone who bought the game late, to have a chance to catch up!". Maybe everyone who got the game for Holiday gift should have to wait until June to get the Pagani Zonda. is that so bad?

As I just wrote on the fm.net forums, this is unacceptable. We're basically getting the same looping pattern of special dealership cars and, at best, three rides per month from Forzathon, two from the Bounty Hunter and another two from the Leagues. Many of these will likely be repeats, too (this week's League Award is the Charger Daytona). At this rate some of the cars featured in the game will never be available for ownership; all of this in a game that boasts about its "car collection" experience.

It's understandable that they may want to give latecomers a chance to get cars distributed early, but they could make, say, one out of three cars new. Their unwillingness to even address the issues the community has with the way they're distributing cars shows how out of touch they may be.

Their response to the VIP thing was pretty swift, so hopefully enough backlash over the specialty dealer will cause an immediate response as well.

Downside? That was also at launch, & this is not. :indiff:

1970 Chevrolet El Camino Super Sport 454
2015 McLaren 570S Coupe
2009 Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster

I had to go to work early and missed the cars. I'm hoping for a decent 'lucky' number now or maybe wait until the second before they disappear and get the highest number. Because I am a tragic individual.

They needed to reduce the time that it takes for the dealer to refresh. I think 7 days is too long of a wait for 3 vehicles that will likely be re-runs. :banghead:

Oh boy more repeats.

Hard not to feel ripped off. I can't think of any other game where a game company has locked away (non-DLC) content from players that isn't accessible until they say it is and is not unlockable through normal game play. Forget the whole argument that all the cars are usable as rental cars, people want to own them to paint, mod, tune and race them as their own. How many more weeks/ months do we have to wait for some cars? Bologna I say! :grumpy:

Maybe they found a fix to why we never got the Samba bus, and have to run thro all the cycles for it to work?!?!

Or maybe,just maybe they really are lazy? :D :D

I know what i believe in. 👎

YES!!! The Cinque Roadster. I've been desperate to get my hands on another one for a speed build. Happy days.

The way they’ve handled the specialty dealer has honestly just killed any interest I had in FM7.

IMO the way locked cars should’ve worked is instead of FE’s for series rewards, give us some of the locked cars, maybe even have 1 locked car per division (excluding cup cars) and have that as the reward for winning each division.

Or even do the specialty dealer BUT only have cars that are new to Forza. It’s really annoying how there are cars that were readily available in FM6 and FH3 are locked away in FM7.

And Forzathon/League rewards IMO should only have been FE’s/new cars as well.

I would of originally thought that Forza edition and new/returning cars would of been sold in the speciality dealership. Not cars that was in the previous installment. But tbh it doesn't really bother me as I've just got the game.

Last edited:
I'm glad they repeated the Cinque because I didn't get it first time. So is it the case that currently some cars can only be won via Leagues i.e Xbox Gold? If so, I'll never be able to win all the cars..

Well that's a first, it never cycled last weeks cars out for me so I can still buy them, that isn't normal is it?

Back