Forza Motorsport 7: Specialty Dealer

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 1,015 comments
According to the WIR the Monday poll is going to be for Rivals now so it seems possible it's back to the cycle of repeats with no "new" cars.

Next week, we’re switching the focus of our Monday polls to Rivals events. Those who follow Forza on Twitter (@ForzaMotorsport) will be able to vote on a new Community Choice Rivals event each week in March. One week we’ll give players a track and ask them to choose from a selection of vehicles; on other weeks we’ll flip the script and let players vote on tracks with a specific car in mind. Our aim is to put up the winning event on the same day the poll closes, so get your vote in and enjoy the new events!

Not sure why they didn't just add a second poll later in the week. It's probably not worth the brain cells trying to figure it out either. :rolleyes:

Only rival events that give cars out for rewards are the bounty hunter rivals. Regular ones don’t give out prize cars for setting a fast time.

According to the WIR the Monday poll is going to be for Rivals now so it seems possible it's back to the cycle of repeats with no "new" cars.

Not sure why they didn't just add a second poll later in the week. It's probably not worth the brain cells trying to figure it out either. :rolleyes:

And they were doing so well too. I look forward to writing this again, unless proven otherwise.

If they continue to repeat cars, it will be the 2014 BMW M4 (Rare +270; 155,250 cr), 2009 Ford Focus RS (Uncommon +121; 70,150 cr) and 2009 Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster (Legendary +2,475; 1,457,500 cr).

Thanks! I just reached 20 Million CR, so it's not like I can't afford it. But I think I'll maybe stop at 2 cars of the same.

Is that the same Zonda Cinque that's been in the speciality dealer not too long ago? So will this be its third time in there?

Just curious because if so, I get to save 1.4 million Cr. since I already own one lol.

*Disapproving mooing noise*

Was that excuse of them repeating all the weeks for the Christmas gang ever confirmed by T10? Because I'm very much doubting they won't just restart the cycle again next week.

Was that excuse of them repeating all the weeks for the Christmas gang ever confirmed by T10? Because I'm very much doubting they won't just restart the cycle again next week.
That's what I'm worried about.

I've seriously lost count of how many times I've seen that damn Cinque...well, guess I should finally buy one...

Well I just bought the game, so these repeats are actually great to me.
Still I agree they should keep adding a new car to the cycle, like they did last 2 or 3 weeks.

That's not a good indictment on this game. I leave this thing for a week or more and I come back and its still the same recycled cars.

Why?

Is that the same Zonda Cinque that's been in the speciality dealer not too long ago? So will this be its third time in there?

Just curious because if so, I get to save 1.4 million Cr. since I already own one lol.

I believe this was the 4th time up, because I have 3 of them. Oddly I only have 1 of the Focus RS and BMW M4. I went through my whole livery recently, and found that there are many cars that only came up once in Specialty Dealer. Soooooo, why the 4 times for the Nissan Titan? Zonda Cinque?

What kills me is that cars like the 2013 Dodge Dart GT or the Vega remain locked. I can't imagine people lining up waiting for them to be unlocked, but they would be nice cars to tinker with for the open hoppers we now have.

Well I just bought the game, so these repeats are actually great to me.
Still I agree they should keep adding a new car to the cycle, like they did last 2 or 3 weeks.
You know if you're just starting, "new" specialty dealer cars aren't any different for you than "old" ones. Meaning you don't have either.

I'm really baffled, unless I was right in the past, saying maybe they don't have a lot of these locked cars actually finished yet.

You know if you're just starting, "new" specialty dealer cars aren't any different for you than "old" ones. Meaning you don't have either.
Yeah I get that, for me they're all new, but they should also make both sides happy by returning old cars and adding new cars.

If I was a day 1 player I'd be upset seeing so many returns while theres still so many locked cars, but if I started today (like I did) I'd be upset that I can't get these cars because I wasn't here on a specific week, hell, I'm kinda upset I can't get me a '10 TT RS because I wasn't here for bounty hunter, and there was none in the auction.

So I believe there should be a balance to keep both sides interested in the game and not left out at the same time, return old cars and put fresh ones on a weekly basis.

Does anybody know what todays Specialty Dealer vehicles will be? Is there a pattern anymore? Because I am lost. It happens here at 5pm, (Mountain Time zone), which is kind of a tough time for me, so it's difficult unless I make it a priority.

Back