Forza Motorsport 7 Tipped To Reveal This Week, Running in 4K on Project Scorpio

It will have superior 'feel' as there are more frames being thrown at a more realistic rate, so 60 FPS can add to the minor adjustments of the car quite well. Also AC is fairly floaty on Xbox One, I wouldn't say it's automatically better.
AC is literally known for having better physics. You're still missing the point, it wasn't a dig at the game. It was to state that the FPS chosen by the developers doesn't make one game more sim and one game more arcade.

@Nielsen

Is this what you're looking for?

AC is literally known for having better physics. You're still missing the point, it wasn't a dig at the game. It was to state that the FPS chosen by the developers doesn't make one game more sim and one game more arcade.

@Nielsen

Is this what you're looking for?
30 FPS doesn't feel right for me. There's a disconnect there, and in racing games where 0.001 can matter, I can feel it in the controls. Maybe I'm the only one who feels this way, but 60 FPS makes my inputs and reactions feel way more realistic when paired with a competent handling system. As I said before, AC felt floaty in my opinion which is why I gave up on it.

no pit crew or or driver swaps in fm7
1f615.png
false advertising much lol

30 FPS doesn't feel right for me. There's a disconnect there, and in racing games where 0.001 can matter, I can feel it in the controls. Maybe I'm the only one who feels this way, but 60 FPS makes my inputs and reactions feel way more realistic when paired with a competent handling system. As I said before, AC felt floaty in my opinion which is why I gave up on it.
No, I agree with you completely, and that was basically my original argument concerning a drop to 30fps for the Forza series.

I am completely against that. One of the selling points, and the most wanted feature for me is the fact that these games are 60fps. I am 100% more competitive on this game compared to Horizon, and I'd prefer the hit in graphics compared to a hit in fps.
I can feel the physics just fine In Horizon. Lowering the FPS doesn't take one game from being a sim to being arcade. However, for the sake of precision and competitiveness, 60fps is a must for me in this game.
I was just trying to illustrate the context of the discussion between me and @djm99. As for it being floaty, I wouldn't know as I don't own the game.

no pit crew or or driver swaps in fm7
1f615.png
false advertising much lol
That was advertised?

I should have been more clear. I don't find Asseto to be all that better when it comes to physics, rather more unforgiving, but not Jessica Riley better. Sorry for the miscommunication.

Do you have a link?

Why, suuurelyyy...

"Tucker Kelly, who helps market Forza Motorsport 7, played a race in that game, emphasizing the 4K, 60fps graphics of the game as it ran on the X (though he pointed out that Forza tech runs at 60fps on Xbox One S, too)." [Source: http://kotaku.com/xbox-one-x-is-impressive-but-doesn-t-seem-essential-1796023985]

Ialyrn said on page 11 of this thread: "Thankfully, it seems not. @DeadHero linked to a tweet on page 10 from Dan Greenawalt where he directly confirms that FM7 is native 1080p/60fps on the base xbox one console." [Source: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...nning-in-4k-on-project-scorpio.354841/page-11]

As for it being floaty, I wouldn't know as I don't own the game.

Definitely floaty and understeery physics model. There seemed to be a disconnect between the tires and the tarmac. I gave it plenty of time but just found it very frustrating and forced. Returned it in a matter of hours. Game just isn't as advertised.[/QUOTE]

Oh it certainly doesn't but 60 fps makes the connection between car and driver so much more precise and intuitive.

I just watched a bit of John (I don't adjust my grip for any turn!) Sabol's first play of FM7. They did a nice job with Mugello. I can't say anything bad about it running on the 1080ti. I just hope a non ti 1080 runs as smooth. But then again, I'm going to be playing at 1080p, so it better.

It was really nice hearing that Turn 10 intends on supporting a large amount of wheels in the W10 version. Hopefully this is ready on launch day.

I just watched a bit of John (I don't adjust my grip for any turn!) Sabol's first play of FM7. They did a nice job with Mugello. I can't say anything bad about it running on the 1080ti. I just hope a non ti 1080 runs as smooth. But then again, I'm going to be playing at 1080p, so it better.

It was really nice hearing that Turn 10 intends on supporting a large amount of wheels in the W10 version. Hopefully this is ready on launch day.

The gaming rigs they use at E3 are purposely over powered just so they know it will run without issue.

Back