Forza Planet Motorsports Season 2

• Thread starter MuchoJimbo
  • 1,325 comments
I don't think my current time will hold up much longer. DeadlyDC is breathing down my neck and I fully expect Forcone and a couple more of you to pass it soon. :nervous:

Going to try to put some times down tonight...Dont think Ive ever been so excited to drive a F Class car........

The inevitable has happened....Forcone has taken the lead from me in qualifying. I'm gonna make you work for it though....I'll be running some laps today to improve my time. :cheers:

Hehehhehe, sure took a bit of tweaking the ol' Datsun! :lol: You do that! I'm sure the magical 1:01 will be achieved by someone! ;)

I just ended a ~40lap stint, constand 1:02.2's but still no luck!! I think I ought to tweak the DF settings a bit...!

edit: Oy, fastest Datsun on the LB! \o/

Hehehhehe, sure took a bit of tweaking the ol' Datsun! :lol: You do that! I'm sure the magical 1:01 will be achieved by someone! ;)

I just ended a ~40lap stint, constand 1:02.2's but still no luck!! I think I ought to tweak the DF settings a bit...!

40 laps....wow. I don't have the patience to run a 40 lap session. :crazy: I don't really like hot lapping that much but I do like tuning, and they sorta go hand in hand. I'll usually run 5 laps to start and then make any adjustments I feel are needed....then I'll run up to 10 more before I take a break if I feel like I can get more out of the car. I know I left half a second on the track during my first run, so I'll try to find it today. ;)***EDIT***DeadlyDC has crashed the party and taken the lead...1:02.001....still no 1:01's yet.

I just ran 1:02.01! :banghead: I might try again later, or on Friday, but 20 laps is enough for me & I won't get any better right now.

I just ran 1:02.01! :banghead: I might try again later, or on Friday, but 20 laps is enough for me & I won't get any better right now.

Well, now our club has the 3 fastest Datsuns on the board. I'm gonna run a few laps later. Everytime I get ahead of Forcon'e ghost I make a small mistake that keeps me from beating his time. Hopefully I'll be the first to hit 1.01.xxx. ;)

Whoa that is fast!! I don't think I have time to improve my time... I'm too tired tonight and tomorrow I'm working ;(

I kinda thought us starting out in a slow class that I MIGHT be able to hang with the big boys. But I am ALWAYS 2-3 seconds slower that the leader no matter what class we are racing..BTW go ahead and look at my Datsun now so when yall pass me you know who I am...Thanks again Jimbo...
WnLXq.jpg

mNsSl.jpg

1:02.095. :banghead: I'm sure Forcone and DC can run 1:01's in my car....I just keep screwing up when I'm on pace to beat their time. 🤬 All you guy's liveries are excellent....I'll easily have the worst looking car on the track Saturday. :P***EDIT***Finally!!! 1:01.730 and I'm done for now.:D

Wow! Congrats on that lap Wiggs. Quarter of a sec is allot of time with this combo.
Thanks. I still haven't run a perfect lap yet....I think it will do 1:01.5, but hopefully my time will hold up.
Two seconds slower. Awwww yeah!
I'm debating putting the car in the club garage for those that are having trouble. The build/tune is pretty much perfect for this track.
Great time Wiggs. I'll be surprised to see anyone beat that with the Datsun.:mischievous:
I still don't feel safe. My time is beatable, if you haven't beaten it already. :nervous:

Awesome times! It always amazes me how some of you can get those times. I guess I should head back to the tuning lab.

Yes, I will put one in. Heads up, it will be tuned based off a calculator and have a wacky paint job...MuchoJimbo style lol.

Edit- Ok Wiggs, since you have a top tier tune, go ahead and share.

Watch all of us use the loaner car, hehehehehehehehe!

Yes, I will put one in. Heads up, it will be tuned based off a calculator and have a wacky paint job...MuchoJimbo style lol.

Edit- Ok Wiggs, since you have a top tier tune, go ahead and share.

Watch all of us use the loaner car, hehehehehehehehe!

You know I can't paint so it may be better if you put one up....or can I gift you a tuned Datsun for you to paint and then you put it in the club garage? If so, maybe we can do that.

You know I can't paint so it may be better if you put one up....or can I gift you a tuned Datsun for you to paint and then you put it in the club garage? If so, maybe we can do that.
Your tuning ability combined with my livery ability! The racing world won't know what hit em'. :mischievous: Sounds good to me, send it the next time you are on and I will add it to garage.

Your tuning ability combined with my livery ability! The racing world won't know what hit em'. :mischievous: Sounds good to me, send it the next time you are on and I will add it to garage.

:lol: I'm at work now. I'll send it over in the morning.

Back