Forza Planet Motorsports Season 2

• Thread starter MuchoJimbo
  • 1,325 comments
Yeah I'm not going to be very competitive...F class tuning isn't my forte.

Also Jimbo can I get the updated number card?

That is an impressive time there Wiggs. I made a good leap forward on my tune for the Datsun. My fastest so far is a 1:02.2xx.

Don't think I'll have time to adjust the setup on my car to challenge that time, so I might give it a go with Wiggs car :lol:

Whoa, crazy time Wiggs!!
Thanks. I see you've made another run...I knew you wouldn't give up without a fight. I bet you could do low 1:01's in my car. Therefor, you are not allowed to use it once it is in the club garage! :mischievous:
That is an impressive time there Wiggs. I made a good leap forward on my tune for the Datsun. My fastest so far is a 1:02.2xx.
I think you're just rusty from not playing in a while. I'm sure you'll go faster if you keep running. :)
Don't think I'll have time to adjust the setup on my car to challenge that time, so I might give it a go with Wiggs car :lol:
Noooo! You are too fast for me to allow you the use of my car! You'd just go faster than me...then how would I feel? :lol:

ATTENTION

I have decided to increase the Saturday Race Event to 25 laps instead of 20. Due to the laps averaging a minute, this will prolong our time together......:lol:.

OP is updated.

Also, tomorrow I want to see if some members (time permitting) will agree to join me earlier than start time (around 12am est) to test out the pace lap. I'd like to get as many as possible to confirm or ''debunk'' that this will work for our races? Regardless I will send out a mass invite during that time, just a heads up!

Also I have shared the ''Rental Car'' provided by Tunes By Wiggs............LOL!

Nice car Wiggs! Nice time too!! 👍 Did 5 laps, that's enough :D See you guys tomorrow at the race.

Welcome to the party Carlos! You set your time in only 5 laps? That's impressive....took me way more than 5 laps to hit the low 1:02's. :cheers:***EDIT***Forcone has passed me. Back to work! 🤬

I finally have contended with the club in qualifying! With a fast 1:03.270, LOL. I know it's not the fastest but with my last 2 hours spent tuning ever so slightly, I finally see the hard work pay off.

I literally never pressed the brakes on this course with this car. I averaged about 74-77 mph and in 4th gear almost through it's entirely.........can't seem to break the 1:02.xx barrier.

Must admit even though this is a "F" class car, it sure is fun to drive.

Welcome to the party Carlos! You set your time in only 5 laps? That's impressive....took me way more than 5 laps to hit the low 1:02's. :cheers:***EDIT***Forcone has passed me. Back to work! 🤬

Thanks :D :cheers: I tried a few laps with my own car first, but I was a whole second slower. So I hopped in your car and I quickly felt comfortable with it!

Thanks :D :cheers: I tried a few laps with my own car first, but I was a whole second slower. So I hopped in your car and I quickly felt comfortable with it!

I'm glad you liked it. BTW guys, never listen to Forcone when he says he's done and won't have time to improve his qualifying time! He always comes back and goes faster! :lol: Now he's .2 ahead of me and I have to leave for work soon. :irked: Good job Jimbo...it is a fun car to drive considering it's so slow.

I'm glad you liked it. BTW guys, never listen to Forcone when he says he's done and won't have time to improve his qualifying time! He always comes back and goes faster! :lol: Now he's .2 ahead of me and I have to leave for work soon. :irked: Good job Jimbo...it is a fun car to drive considering it's so slow.

Bwhahhahahah! :mischievous: I kinda thought I would be too tired after work but it turned out I wasn't!

But got to hand it to you Wiggs, you've become super-fast!! :cheers:

Bwhahhahahah! :mischievous: I kinda thought I would be too tired after work but it turned out I wasn't!

But got to hand it to you Wiggs, you've become super-fast!! :cheers:

I think it's all a part of your strategy to grab the pole. Make the top guy think he's safe and after you lull him into a false sense of security, you attack! I'll give it one more run, but I doubt I'll pass you. Super fast in F class...what an accomplishment! :lol:

Managed to crack into the 1.01's hopefully within the time limit, took me a lot of swapping parts to get a good balance and changing gear ratios

I think it's all a part of your strategy to grab the pole. Make the top guy think he's safe and after you lull him into a false sense of security, you attack! I'll give it one more run, but I doubt I'll pass you. Super fast in F class...what an accomplishment! :lol:

Isn't this always happening with Forcone? :odd: You don't see him from Monday till Thursday, and Friday BOOOM he's right on top. Then we try our best to beat him, sometimes we do, we feel so good and then POOWW!! he strikes again!!

I got you Forcone, I see what you're doing :sly:

Managed to crack into the 1.01's hopefully within the time limit, took me a lot of swapping parts to get a good balance and changing gear ratios

I think the limit is 00:00, so you should be in time 👍

Edit:
And BAMMMMMMMM Teewiggs back on top!! Crazy time dude!! Well done!:bowdown:

Isn't this always happening with Forcone? :odd: You don't see him from Monday till Thursday, and Friday BOOOM he's right on top. Then we try our best to beat him, sometimes we do, we feel so good and then POOWW!! he strikes again!!

I got you Forcone, I see what you're doing :sly:

I think the limit is 00:00, so you should be in time 👍

Edit:
And BAMMMMMMMM Teewiggs back on top!! Crazy time dude!! Well done!:bowdown:

Thanks! I decided to give it one more try before I went to work. I made a couple of minor adjustments and shaved off half a second after only 3 laps. :D Should be a good race tomorrow...I can't believe I got the pole! :) It's now 10pm est so qualifying is over.

Thanks! I decided to give it one more try before I went to work. I made a couple of minor adjustments and shaved off half a second after only 3 laps. :D Should be a good race tomorrow...I can't believe I got the pole! :) It's now 10pm est so qualifying is over.

Haha nice! I wish I could do that in 3 laps :crazy:

I like my things unlocked. :)

Also the club garage....:scared:

I second that..
underwear-password.jpg

Yo Def/Chris, is there going to be a 'FP Motorsports Championship standings and results Season 2' thread? I found the first one pretty usefull!

Epic time!! You really must have a solid setup! I think mine could do something like that too but it would require more balls than what I got to offer! :embarrassed:

Wow, I thought Forcone had that wrapped up! I didn't have chance to run again, but I wouldn't get near Wiggs anyway :scared:. 185 on the leaderboard, very impressed.

edit- Ouch! I was to busy looking at Teewiggs time that I didn't notice Fezz had overtaken me :dunce:.

Epic time!! You really must have a solid setup! I think mine could do something like that too but it would require more balls than what I got to offer! :embarrassed:
I was a little discouraged when you passed me yesterday. I really didn't think I could go any faster but it all came together for me on that 3rd lap. And it's more the setup than the driver when it comes to my lap times, trust me. :sly:
Wow, I thought Forcone had that wrapped up! I didn't have chance to run again, but I wouldn't get near Wiggs anyway :scared:. 185 on the leaderboard, very impressed.

edit- Ouch! I was to busy looking at Teewiggs time that I didn't notice Fezz had overtaken me :dunce:.

Thanks. Yeah Fezz made a strong last minute run. 3 or 4 of you guys could have beat my time if you had more time to run. Should be a good race....I just hope I can be consistent and keep my car on the track. :nervous:

Hey, I'll try to join the games early Jimbo. How does the pace lap work? I think everyone should be informed here in advance so we know what to expect! I for example can't hear a thing you guys are saying during the races! :(

Do we start in the qualifying order or how? Do we do the pace lap at a steady 50mph or something like that?

Qualifying results are in-OP. Sorry for not posting them earlier, I got into a fight with alcohol and he won! But I am good to go now! See ya guys on the track shortly.

@Forcone, I think what we will do is do the pace lap and during the lap we will form the grid order (Qualifying Results) and as we approach the starting line we will drive in the grid order @ 10-15 MPH. Right now it is trial and error as I have never raced online with a pace lap or rolling start.

What is the start signal?

Edit: Unsure if I make it to the race, having dinner around 7 pm (1pm est) :ouch:

Qualifying results are in-OP. Sorry for not posting them earlier, I got into a fight with alcohol and he won! But I am good to go now! See ya guys on the track shortly.

:lol:

Sorry guys that I had to quit straight away after the race, I was kinda busy... :(
Yeah you were, busy winning :grumpy:.

I am going to start a new thread that will have the results as I am not sure I will have enough room as we progress through the season.

Latest Posts

Back