Forza Planet Motorsports Season 2

• Thread starter MuchoJimbo
  • 1,325 comments
Guys help me here. I'm not so good in tuning my car, so I tried to download a tune. But everytime I download a tune, it saya that the file is damaged and I have to delete my gamesave?!

That is the only place where cutting corners is prohibited! It is quite tricky! :scared:

Noo, on the slowest right hander under the mini bridge too. Cant cut there.:irked:

You're both right. I tweaked my tune a little and chased the fastest ghost on the board. I realized my lines were all wrong and was able to shave off over a second so far....now I'm in the 1:07's right behind DC. 1:06 is within reach but I won't get close to Forcone.

What, you can't? I think you can!? :boggled: I'll have to test that!

Although how did you get away with hitting the chicane on the right, or did the bump just make it look that way.:confused: Either way good time buddy.

Have to say, that I'm starting to hate this track already. Spent about an hour, buying and getting the car setup. I got it at 1:08.2, and I know I can get it into the high 7s. I guess I need to get up early tomorrow, and do some more tuning to it, as well as getting familiar with the track.

Have to say, that I'm starting to hate this track already. Spent about an hour, buying and getting the car setup. I got it at 1:08.2, and I know I can get it into the high 7s. I guess I need to get up early tomorrow, and do some more tuning to it, as well as getting familiar with the track.

Yeah, this is a challenging course to get used to. I've never really run on it before this week, but after about 30 or so laps, I'm finally starting to figure it out...I ran 5 or 6 dirty 1:06.xxx before I had to turn the game off because I was getting so frustrated. :mad:

Although how did you get away with hitting the chicane on the right, or did the bump just make it look that way.:confused: Either way good time buddy.

Hmmm.. Don't remember exactly how it went on the "fast" lap, but I'm fairly certain it was the bump. It is super easy to over step the line and get disqualified though!

It is actually quite fun when you get used to it! Little agile car, slow twisty track, always works, IMO :cheers:

go into your memory on the 360, find the corrupt file and delete it, wont affect your game

So it's not the save game itself? I'm not at home now so I can't look but last time I searched I didn't even found the save game.. :confused:

I tried it again and was able to shave 2 sec off...now im down to the 14's....I cannot see how yall are not getting dirty laps with these times...I do want to ask do yall have controllers??...I was watching the top of the leaderboards ghost and he ran it clean but he cut the chacanes out..he pretty much kept straight and didnt get a dirty lap.....I think the controller guys can do this but the wheel guys get penalized

So it's not the save game itself? I'm not at home now so I can't look but last time I searched I didn't even found the save game.. :confused:

No, the same thing happened to me, you will see the corrupt file in your HDD in the Forza 4 files :)

I tried it again and was able to shave 2 sec off...now im down to the 14's....I cannot see how yall are not getting dirty laps with these times...I do want to ask do yall have controllers??...I was watching the top of the leaderboards ghost and he ran it clean but he cut the chacanes out..he pretty much kept straight and didnt get a dirty lap.....I think the controller guys can do this but the wheel guys get penalized

I'm at a 1:08.0xx and Im using a wheel. I'm pretty sure Forcone is also using a wheel also.

I'll give it one more try with Fezz's car later, but I'm just about ready to give up on improving my time. I bet I've run 50 laps the past couple of days and 40 of them have been dirty....most in the 1:06's. :banghead:

Well I guees Im just slow..=(.....Im going to try with Fezz car tomorroo see if I can better my time.....
It's not necessarily that you're slow, we just have some really FAST guys here. Several of these guys could probably put up top 10 overall times on the boards in a leaderboard car.

It's not necessarily that you're slow, we just have some really FAST guys here. Several of these guys could probably put up top 10 overall times on the boards in a leaderboard car.

Your right there with them Wiggs.......:)

Made some good progress tonight. Got my time down to 1:06.8xx, and I know I can gain at least .2 seconds, if I get my lines right. What pisses me off though, is that slow right hand corner, just before the bridge. If you decide to do a wimpy cut on it, it'll disqualify your time. Now if you really cut it and get close to the wall, it wont. Took me many laps to figure that out.

Made some good progress tonight. Got my time down to 1:06.8xx, and I know I can gain at least .2 seconds, if I get my lines right. What pisses me off though, is that slow right hand corner, just before the bridge. If you decide to do a wimpy cut on it, it'll disqualify your time. Now if you really cut it and get close to the wall, it wont. Took me many laps to figure that out.

Hmmmmm.... Could it be that the car is bottoming out? I didn't try it with a higher ride height...? :confused:

Hmmmmm.... Could it be that the car is bottoming out? I didn't try it with a higher ride height...? :confused:

Right now my ride height is 5.1 in the rear, and 5.0(accidental change) in the front. Which I believe is the stock ride height, for racing suspension.

Can't hear or feel it bottoming out and mine is as low as it will go, even the slightest cut gets you a dirty lap so I try and take as late an apex as possible

This track is definitely pretty challenging when it comes to corners/dirty corners. I know I am alone but I dig the cobblestone/brick track portions, but would not prefer it, it just adds a little change. Looking forward to see how this race pans out as some areas are very tight. I imagine myself getting lapped 3 times for this one,:lol:.

I think it's gonna be difficult to get through this one without an accident or 2. I raced on this course with AVVSOM3 and Buggs1a yesterday and we had a couple of unintentional wrecks...and there were only 3 cars on the track. :scared:

I think it's gonna be difficult to get through this one without an accident or 2. I raced on this course with AVVSOM3 and Buggs1a yesterday and we had a couple of unintentional wrecks...and there were only 3 cars on the track. :scared:

I think the race is going to be a nightmare! :lol:

PS: I think I want to take my words about reversing the grid back! :D

I think the race is going to be a nightmare! :lol:

PS: I think I want to take my words about reversing the grid back! :D

Ha Ha, the winner of this race will be the guy that can sneak past the first pile-up untouched. Whoever is on the pole will have a pretty good advantage as long as he isn't taken out from behind...really nowhere to pass cleanly unless you're much faster than the guy in front of you. :nervous:

Back