Forza Planet Motorsports Season 2

• Thread starter MuchoJimbo
  • 1,325 comments
@Carlos, I dig it, I would remove the alpinestars or make it smaller. Everything else is proportioned. As for your hood, what I tend to do is place my sponsor even in the middle or angled a few degrees.

As for the track selection, I cannot make everyone happy and each week someone will not like the particular track, so eventually the stars will align and you will get one that will suffice.

I don't think I'll do well in qualifying this week. I'm not familiar with this course at all. :nervous: ...I'm not complaining, just means I'll have to run more laps in qualifying to make a good showing. :)

I race R1 there a lot and my tip is take it slow. It's so easy to hit a wall.

I ran a few hot laps in a D class car there just to get a feel for it. I put up a decent time after a few laps, but I can't say it was smooth or comfortable. :embarrassed:

@Carlos: I just happen to have a Shell livery in my storefront for that Ferrari! Take a look and if you like it, I will gift it to you so you can work with it.

As for the track selection, I cannot make everyone happy and each week someone will not like the particular track, so eventually the stars will align and you will get one that will suffice.

And at the same time, we never raced here as a group so it will hopefully broaden our pack racing skills. :)

And at the same time, we never raced here as a group so it will hopefully broaden our pack racing skills. :)
That's the spirit. Also, since we are using Hot Laps as qualifying, many tracks we rarely raced have no LB's from the club so choosing this track will avoid the issue of not being able to beat a time from the past.

I ran a few laps to get the ball rolling in qualifying. I'm not happy at all with my first run. :( It's hard to get a fast clean lap.
I race R1 there a lot and my tip is take it slow. It's so easy to hit a wall.

I see you have a top 500 or so time there in R1. Impressive. :cheers: I know you can't wait to move up to some faster cars.

@Carlos, I dig it, I would remove the alpinestars or make it smaller. Everything else is proportioned. As for your hood, what I tend to do is place my sponsor even in the middle or angled a few degrees.

I think removing will be better, it was smaller but was a bit unreadable.. 👍

@Carlos: I just happen to have a Shell livery in my storefront for that Ferrari! Take a look and if you like it, I will gift it to you so you can work with it.

Oeh nice! I'm going to check it out now!

Anybody up for some racing? I have time now :)

@ Melting Brains,

I checked out your livery. I like my striping more, but I might going to steal your idea for to logo on the back if you don't mind :D

I know Im a little late to the party but I do like the idea of a reverse starting grid that was mentioned earlier...Realy enjoyed the race last weekend. AVVSOME and Yo Def was realy making me sweat back there in 9th place......Great time....See Jimbo now you have someone you can race with in the back of the pack

The reverse grid idea is very popular...I think we should try it too. @Carlos, are you still on? I'll be there in a few minutes.

I thought I had finally figured out the car/track combo for this week's race until I looked at the leaderboard. Fezz and DC are putting up amazing times. It will be very tough to beat them this week....maybe Forcone or someone else can catch them.

I made a stab at this today and Im in the 14's...and yall are talking about 6's.........this is crazy. It's hard not to cut corners on this track to better my time........

I made a stab at this today and Im in the 14's...and yall are talking about 6's.........this is crazy. It's hard not to cut corners on this track to better my time........

You actually can cut corners on this track without penalty....just don't hit the walls and you're ok. I doubt I'll see 1:06....maybe 1:07 if I keep at it.

You actually can cut corners on this track without penalty....just don't hit the walls and you're ok. I doubt I'll see 1:06....maybe 1:07 if I keep at it.

I got a dirty lap on the first little "chacane" without hitting a wall...(I think)

Hmm, dunno about me getting a 5, back end on my car gets a little lively through the high speed corners and downforce doesn't seem to cure it, will fiddle about with it later and if I can get it quicker I'll share it in the club garage

Back