Forza Top Times

• Thread starter Joey D
  • 111 comments
Alright I finally kicked my family out and I have an hour before I leave for a party...I'm going to see what I can do.

btw he has a a1-class evo fq330 one of the ones i designed ona japanese car dvd built for autocross its pretty sweet setup and its fast on the twisties if youv'e ever heard of the evo empire autocross team they are setting the best autocross times ill try and post 1 of his times by boxing day ok

I am almost done with the autocross events for D class and I am in the top 10 in every single one. :D
Free Run-Autocross-Tornado "D"class 9th place. 39.533

Almost the last one in the "D" autocross. This one was brutal hard!!
Free Run-Autocross-Falcon-"D"class-8th place in the world. 49.599

Finally the last one in Autocross for the "D"Class. Dang 8 hours later for 1 class!!!
Free Run-Autocross-Nighthawk-"D"class-10th place in the world. 57.466
Good luck guys. :sly:

I see Microsoft wiped the Forza scoreboards because of the cheaters like a cople days ago. So is this true. CAMAROBOY69 I be also out to try and beat you now, not now since I need some sleep.

I try later on mate.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
I see Microsoft wiped the Forza scoreboards because of the cheaters like a cople days ago. So is this true. CAMAROBOY69 I be also out to try and beat you now, not now since I need some sleep.

I try later on mate.
Yes it is true. I used to be the top 2nd or 3rd in many autocross events before microsoft wiped out the account. Now I have to do it all over again. However the person that is in first place in every single event has to be cheating. In some events he is 4 seconds ahead of the 2nd place person. I am still 8th or 9th place in every single "D" class event. :D Just imagine if I actualy played thru the game and unlocked the faster cars. :sly:
Next I will attack the "c" class. I just want to be in at least the top 10 and ahead of you guys. :D

I got some times in the top 50 and 20's. But there are still some cheaters on the score boards I reckon, i tell you why. CAMAROBOY69 I also sent you a friend request.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
I got some times in the top 50 and 20's. But there are still some cheaters on the score boards I reckon, i tell you why. CAMAROBOY69 I also sent you a friend request.
Cool mate, I will add you once I am finished spending my spare time on the rented xbox360. After it is gone I might even try to get you guys to set some records in Rallisport Challenge 2. That is such a sick game. It has the same set up for friends records as Forza. 👍

Camaroboy I also sent you a club invite to join the GTP Forza Car club i started up.

I will have to check out those times and set up some cars for autocross. All I have been running is the fujimi kaido tracks. Im not even that good at them from a scoreboards standpoint, but can usually trounce most people that just hop in the room for a race. Bring it :)

194GVan
I will have to check out those times and set up some cars for autocross. All I have been running is the fujimi kaido tracks. Im not even that good at them from a scoreboards standpoint, but can usually trounce most people that just hop in the room for a race.
I will have to take my "D" class car to the Kaido tracks for sure! As good as it is in the autocross it should do real well in the Kaido events. :)
I took my autocross car to Laguna and it was terrible. I think I was somewhere around 150th place. I couldnt even beat one of my old track times with it. :dunce:

DRIFT GOD
you should post your settings, im about a second off your time on the first track ;)
A second is a LOT to knock off in the autocross events. There were a few tracks I spent at least 30 minutes straight just trying to knock off. .001 second so I could be in the top 10. 1 entire second is a life time in the autocross. I can promise you that if any of you guys beat my times on any of these top 10 positions I will not try to beat it. If you get into the top 10 and beat my scores then you deserve it and can keep it. :lol:
As for posting my settings you can just DL them from online. Click on my name and my settings will be all yours. Thats another thing that made Forza soo awesome. However you might not like the settings I have. They are very very strange for the autocross events. Good luck. All I wanted was to be in the top 10 thats all. Anything better than that is just obsession and too much stress.

lol for some reason i couldnt download settings when i was on the other day, i will try again today.

autocross has never been my strong point but i like a good challenge ;)

DRIFT GOD
lol for some reason i couldnt download settings when i was on the other day, i will try again today.

autocross has never been my strong point but i like a good challenge ;)
The last few events in the autocross are friggin awesome but brutal hard and quite long. A couple times I got so frustrated I just went on a cone killing rampage with my car to relieve some stress. :lol:

BlazinXtreme
What car have you been using? I tried a VW R32 and a CRX.
Go to the leaderboard in Forza under the event you want to race and if I am ahead of you it will show my time, my car, give my settings, and even list the beer I am drinking for that event. :lol: ok not all of that but it lists a LOT of information.
I spent a lot of time screwing with the settings. The largest hint I can give you is practice the same track, get rid of distractions like GF, kids, mom whatever is there and just keep doing it until your happy with your results. After that move to the next autocross event. Do the shortest ones first starting with the left (Thunderbolt) then make your way to the last one (Nighthawk). It took me about 8 hours total to get into the top 10 place for all of the autocross events in the "D" class. I will start on the "C" class once I return the rented xbox360.

CAMAROBOY69
Go to the leaderboard in Forza under the event you want to race and if I am ahead of you it will show my time, my car, give my settings, and even list the beer I am drinking for that event. :lol: ok not all of that but it lists a LOT of information.
I spent a lot of time screwing with the settings. The largest hint I can give you is practice the same track, get rid of distractions like GF, kids, mom whatever is there and just keep doing it until your happy with your results. After that move to the next autocross event. Do the shortest ones first starting with the left (Thunderbolt) then make your way to the last one (Falcon). It took me about 8 hours total to get into the top 10 place for all of the autocross events in the "D" class. I will start on the "C" class once I return the rented xbox360.

nighthawk is the last one and you are currently in 11th place ;)

DRIFT GOD
lol im at 33 with the miata :indiff:
You wanted a challenge. You got it. :lol: This "D" class autocross challenge could easily keep you busy for an entire day trying to get ahead of me. My fingers were soo sore by the time I was done with the last one.

DG, Blazin, GVAN, and TVR.
If you want to make it easier on yourself pick a race track and set a top time there. I suck on the track. I dont have a single car set up at all. Pick a track, and the class and challenge me. I am sure you will beat me on the tracks.
I barely beat Blazin on Laguna seca. I am sure he will beat that the next time he tries.

Camaroboy hope since Forza can be played on Xbox 360, people yet to join a car club on GTP forums. Or the people already at a car club can join GTP car club, I setup a car club for GTP months ago.

So the people on GTP who play Forza can be togther in the same club.

We definatly need to start up a car club, tomarrow perhaps?

Oh and TVR, my gamer tag is Eismann1270 (ya I know weird).

And for the Autocrosses I'm playing around with some different cars, I don't really care for the R32 all that much and the CRX is starting to feeling way to...how should I say "to revy". I might try the Mazdaspeed Miata. I don't know there are some cars I want to try...mostly the Saab 9-3 just because that would be funny.

Blazin I seen werider, yours is better then some people i know mate. I think i may play some Forza now Blazin.

Just set the 9th faster time on Alpine Ring on Classic Sports Car event in pro champ. With a P40.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Camaroboy hope since Forza can be played on Xbox 360, people yet to join a car club on GTP forums. Or the people already at a car club can join GTP car club, I setup a car club for GTP months ago.

So the people on GTP who play Forza can be togther in the same club.
I will add you after I bring the xbox360 back to the rental store in 2 days. So saturday I will join your GTP club.
TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Just set the 9th faster time on Alpine Ring on Classic Sports Car event in pro champ. With a P40.
Congrats mate. :) I dont think I would ever be able to beat that. I am just no where near as good on the tracks as I am in the autocross.

BlazinXtreme
We definatly need to start up a car club, tomarrow perhaps?

Oh and TVR, my gamer tag is Eismann1270 (ya I know weird).

And for the Autocrosses I'm playing around with some different cars, I don't really care for the R32 all that much and the CRX is starting to feeling way to...how should I say "to revy". I might try the Mazdaspeed Miata. I don't know there are some cars I want to try...mostly the Saab 9-3 just because that would be funny.

lotus elan should be quite good with some tuning I imagine, that thing is hella light. :sly: It handles real good and is rather quick, my top time on Kaido Downhill A was set with it. (for D class) You should be able to download the settings if you want to toy around with them.

Back