Forza Top Times

• Thread starter Joey D
  • 111 comments
Just beaten GVan and Camaro's times, I am rated 210th place on B with this time:

1:31 962

Also just beaten GVan's and Camaro's time also in the C class with a time of 1:35 793

Damn GVAN is 24 seconds ahead of any of us in the Kaido downhill event. I wont even try any more. I refuse to cheat so I guess you can have the win in those events. I tried about 5 times and couldnt even come close to beating you. :dunce:
TVR,
Nice job taking the lead in the Laguna events. I wont be able to come close to those either. 👍
Here is GVAN dominating all of us in the Kaido event. (at least he admitted he was cheating) :scared:

Im not sure who plumsaround is.

I have to try and beat GVan in that event. Once more people join the car club, we should have some games against each other.

My girlfriend just got me True Crime: Streets of NY so I've been busy playing that (awesome game), but I might jump on Forza a little later since I don't really plan on going anywhere tonight.

One thing I need to sort out in my B Class and A Class Exiges are the understeer. While sorting the power out in my S Class Exige, my S Class Exige does not like so much power.

i appriciate the offer but me and GVan have our own club that has been around since FORZA came out. feel free to send me a friends request though ;)

Drift come on GTP car club could be bigger then yours and GVan's club. The reason I set one up is so people's time can be more neat togther.

CAMAROBOY69
So far GVAn is my toughest competition on the track. 👍

me and GVan were trying to set times without using the CRX because the CRX is the fastest car in D class, but since you used it to beat our lap times the only way to compete with you now is to use that car, after only 2 laps here is my time 👍

edit: just added my new C & B class times.

Going back to try and beat Drifts times. Drift you still need to beat my C Class time, also your friends list is full.

So I could not send you a friends request.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Going back to try and beat Drifts times. Drift you still need to beat my C Class time, also your friends list is full.

So I could not send you a friends request.

lol i dont know if i can beat that one :crazy:

just sent you a friend request ;)

Early on nearly set a 1:29 894 in B Class, but messed up on the last 2 corners. But I have beaten Drift with a 1:31 125 now.

On another note just set 1:35 661 on C Class, could of gone better if I knew the car more well.

aww come on, someone try my times on the downhill. you can even back up offline to not post your "cheat" time on the scoreboards ;) ive been shaving seconds all morning on d, c, and b classes. I have a new car for A class too so im sure I can cut time there too.

DRIFT GOD
me and GVan were trying to set times without using the CRX because the CRX is the fastest car in D class, but since you used it to beat our lap times the only way to compete with you now is to use that car, after only 2 laps here is my time 👍
edit: just added my new C & B class times.
I decided to try a little on those today too. I still have a lot to learn about adjusting cars. After a couple laps here are my new C and D class times. I havent tried B yet.
Just look for my name on different tracks. I have been jumping all over the place.
Im just happy I am still ahead of all of you guys in all the autocross events. :)

I also started the autocross for the C events last night. I didnt spend a lot of time on them just enough to get my name on the board. I will try to stay as close to the top 10th position on those like I did in the D class.

Ok will try and beat your C time in the morning, still got a long way to improve in the D Class. Just beat your C time with a 1:35 167.

Also my first attempt on Kaldo Downhill with B Class is a 5:16 065.

DRIFT can you record my most mentle lap, that you think if my most mentle lap. Or you could make some a vid of mine, GVan's, yours and Drifts laps all togther.

Not had time of late to set any new lap times, been having problems downloading software from Live to run Forza on my 360.

Back