Forza Top Times

• Thread starter Joey D
  • 111 comments
Blazin you know I already set up a GTP car club, at the moment its called GTPT but most likey to change it to GTP.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Blazin you know I already set up a GTP car club, at the moment its called GTPT but most likey to change it to GTP.

Alright I'll join because as of lately Forza has been taking up a lot of time.

194GVan
lotus elan should be quite good with some tuning I imagine, that thing is hella light. :sly: It handles real good and is rather quick, my top time on Kaido Downhill A was set with it. (for D class) You should be able to download the settings if you want to toy around with them.

i just ran my miata on this track for the first time and got a 3:30.465.

CAMAROBOY69 I sent you a club invite, Blazin send me a friend request. Then I send you a club invite after you do that, or you can just give me your name.

Then I could add you to my friends list insted, also i think i play some more Forza before work.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
CAMAROBOY69 I sent you a club invite, Blazin send me a friend request. Then I send you a club invite after you do that, or you can just give me your name.

Then I could add you to my friends list insted, also i think i play some more Forza before work.
My xbox tag is in my sig. ;)

CAMAROBOY69
What place did that put you in?

lol i just ran a 3:27.678 and im at 193 place but you have to remember that the probobly the top 100 times are cheaters that back up at the start of the race.

GVan's best time is 3:08.690 and he is way beter at downhill than i am ;)

the person in first place ran 2:54.068.

I already have yours CAMARO, I was talking to Blazin about him telling me his Gamer Tag. Or he could just add me to his buddy list.

DRIFT GOD
lol i just ran a 3:27.678 and im at 193 place but you have to remember that the probobly the top 100 times are cheaters that back up at the start of the race.

dude, I backed up, so did most of the other people from FC that you might see near the top. its pretty much necessary to post a competitive time with all the crx drivers, who also obviously backed up. Is it REALLY cheating if everyone can do it? :) I dont draft though, we always run that track with collisions off.

DRIFT GOD

That sucks people can still cheat. Thats why I just try to compete with you guys on GTP. Because I know you wont cheat. So dont worry about first place just see how close you get to our times. Like I said above I am in like 180th place at laguna seca. But I am still ahead of Blazin. :sly:
Damn then I read GVans reply. Cheatin bastard. :lol: At least hes honest.

CAMAROBOY69
Cheatin bastard. :lol: At least hes honest.
If you cant beat em, join em. Thats what I always say. :lol: Its a better way to gauge your skill against the top drivers, since we know they are backing up, if you back up as well, you know youll be posting your best possible time. If you dont, you really have no idea how you stack up against others, unless of course, you know none of your friends back up. For all DG knows he could be posting a decent time among the non-backing up people, or likely is mixed in with a bunch of people that back up, but just plain suck at the track.

194GVan
:lol: If you cant beat em, join em. Thats what I always say.
Im surprised its still allowed since the ghost replay gets saved and can be loaded later. I hope people arent doing that in the autocross. Actually if they are then I am really really damn good because I am in the top 10th place WITHOUT cheating. :sly: :sly:

CAMAROBOY69
Im surprised its still allowed since the ghost replay gets saved and can be loaded later. I hope people arent doing that in the autocross. Actually if they are then I am really really damn good because I am in the top 10th place WITHOUT cheating. :sly: :sly:
wow you just gave me an idea....just kidding ill run autocross fair and square :) I think since youre in autocross by yourself it starts the clock right when it tells you to go. I cant remember though.

Yeah those times should be very easy to beat. My 180th place must be in the "C" class. Keep in mind I havent sat down and actually tried any of the race track events yet. ;)
449th place in the world. Dang we suck. :lol: I will be able to beat that without trying at all.

Once more people who like posting there times up are part of the car club, it be more easy to track peoples times.

Since laguna seca seems to be the track of choice....

TVR and Blazin I will send you guys friend requests so I can find your times easier.

Good job GVAn. Those will be a lot harder to beat but I think I will attempt it for sure tomorrow. I just have to figure out what car I want to use then set it up. I dont have many cars to choose from.

CAMAROBOY69 your still to accept the club invite arn't you. Also sent GVan a invite, just hoping Blazin will give me his name so I can send him a invite to the club.

Gamer Tag is Eismann1270, I'll send you a friend invite tomarrow when I get back into town.

I am now ahead of GVAN at Laguna Seca in D class and C class. I am very close to beating him in B class. I will try the Kaido battles next. So far GVAn is my toughest competition on the track. 👍
TVR I accepted your friend request and I will accept the club invite later.

Back