forza viper?

• Thread starter chrishagan
  • 9 comments
United Kingdom
Sunderland
I played and completed the horizon demo numerous times but i still have not received my free gold viper, just wondered if we have to wait a certain amount of time?
Thanks.

btw. the Viper isn't gold itself... It's given to gold members who played the Forza demo.

The car is colored white/grey/pink w/ Horizon logo on the sides

Bug :)

I started the game and played for quite a while before I went back to download the demo and win the car.

Once I won the first race the game flashed up a message telling me how to collect my Viper. When I started up Horizon immediately afterward the garishly liveried gift car showed up in my message centre like the other gift cars did.

If you didn't get the message in the demo then I don't think you'll get the car. Pretty sure you need a Gold account as Bug says above.

btw. the Viper isn't gold itself... It's given to gold members who played the Forza demo.

The car is colored white/grey/pink w/ Horizon logo on the sides

Bug :)

Ahh i see thanks a lot, i got that colured viper and i am a gold member.
So how do we get the gold viper on the forza horizon case?

You seem to be mistaking the term "gone gold" for the actual color of gold. There is no gold viper, the Viper you get has a livery thats red/white/grey and It says gone gold on the side.

The Viper on the case is just yellow.

You seem to be mistaking the term "gone gold" for the actual color of gold. There is no gold viper, the Viper you get has a livery thats red/white/grey and It says gone gold on the side.

The Viper on the case is just yellow.

Sorry my mistake i thought it was a special one, so i just create it in the paintshop?

Back