Forza vs GT6 Trailer Comparison

• Thread starter Shirrako
  • 215 comments
Well, sorry to disagree with you, some do exist. For example, this brand new Toyota FT1 concept car in GT6 actually exist in real life and I have personally seen it in person too.

Beside, I have to admit this car is just damn beautiful. Don't you think?

FT1 in GT6

FT1 in real life

cars that don't exist, exactly what i don't want.

Well, sorry to disagree with you, some do exist. For example, this brand new Toyota FT1 concept car in GT6 actually exist in real life and I have personally seen it in person too.

Beside, I have to admit this car is just damn beautiful. Don't you think?

I think thats an ugly ass car, the nose is horrible and i not a fan of the huge fender vents.

I also said 90% never see the road, not none. What i also should have said was 90% never see road/production looking any where near the concept. I can name more Pontiac Sunfire and Dodge Copperhead examples than you will FT1 concepts.

Production cars and actual race cars are what I want. Not F-Zero Redbull X cars and fantasy concepts.

They showed this
B22824.jpg

And they Produced this POS
pontiac-2000-sunbird-10.jpg

Last edited:
I respect your opinion as car taste is all subjective. The Toyota FT1 looks great to many people and I personally like it a lot. It may not be everyone's cup of tea and that is certainly understandable. I wonder what car do you like (attach a picture if you will)?

I think thats an ugly ass car, the nose is horrible and i not a fan of the huge fender vents.

I also said 90% never see the road, not none. What i also should have said was 90% never see road/production looking any where near the concept. I can name more Pontiac Sunfire and Dodge Copperhead examples than you will FT1 concepts.

Production cars and actual race cars are what I want. Not F-Zero Redbull X cars and fantasy concepts.

Showed this
B22824.jpg

Got this POS
pontiac-2000-sunbird-10.jpg

Yuck! Those are some ugly-ass cars!!

I respect your opinion as car taste is all subjective. The Toyota FT1 looks great to many people and I personally like it a lot. It may not be everyone's cup of tea and that is certainly understandable. I wonder what car do you like (attach a picture if you will)?

I think the Ferrari 458 is the most beautiful car on the road right now. Muscle car wise I think the 1969 Camaro Z/28 with the RS option is a great looking car. The oddball car I like would be the De Tomaso Pantera GT5S, looks like a kit car to some people.
1985%20Detomaso%20Pantera%20GT5-S.jpg

Yuck! Those are some ugly-ass cars!!
In 1995 that concept was cool, the production wasn't cool and wouldn't be in the 1800's either.

I think the Ferrari 458 is the most beautiful car on the road right now. Muscle car wise I think the 1969 Camaro Z/28 with the RS option is a great looking car. The oddball car I like would be the De Tomaso Pantera GT5S, looks like a kit car to some people.
1985%20Detomaso%20Pantera%20GT5-S.jpg

In 1995 that concept was cool, the production wasn't cool and wouldn't be in the 1800's either.

OK, now this one I like. It's got a very in between 80s and 90s sports car vibe to it. :)

Latest Posts

Back