Forza3 Definitive Trailer: AKA Why we are better than GT5 w Pro Racer Testimonials.

• Thread starter blademask
  • 2,433 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
<snip>

Have to pop off as im recording some TV on my PS3. Something else you can do on the multi media PS3!!

I'd say with 50g gamerscore, you've probably lined MS's pockets enough to keep them going for ages ;)

No offence meant in any of the posts, but you must admit to declare the 360 as about to drop off the landscape is quite a stretch!...

Oh, I'm staying online, my Sky HD box records all my series without me being there, and it's 1080! :)

I wonder how the clutch is going to work with the controller on FM3. I see using the LB for the clutch as a problem for pad users. Already using the clutch is proven to produce quicker laptimes but I can see problems using your middle fingers for braking. Even using a button for clutch will prove awkward.

No doubt Fanatec wheel owners will have an advantage but should Forza 3 support a wheel that is limited in supply. Maybe the leaderboards will be based on who is lucky enough to have a Fanatec wheel rather than based on skill!

Oh, I'm staying online, my Sky HD box records all my series without me being there, and it's 1080! :)

Same here my PS3 upscales TV to 1080i and automatically switches itself on/off according to timed recording. I can even play online on my PS3 whilst recording!

Cost of this luxury was £25 as I bought the PlayTV pre-owned.👍

Have to pop off as im recording some TV on my PS3. Something else you can do on the multi media PS3!!

I shall just add that when you've had 4 360consoles packup on you in the spaceof 3yrs you come to a stage when you say enough is enough. The failure rate of the 360 is shocking and my description of cheap, plastic, crap is correct IMO.

Same here my PS3 upscales TV to 1080i and automatically switches itself on/off according to timed recording. I can even play online on my PS3 whilst recording!

Cost of this luxury was £25 as I bought the PlayTV pre-owned.👍

That's funny I'm sure I asked rather nicely that this thread stay on topic?

Seems that listening to the requests of the staff has fallen on deaf ears, so maybe you will take notice of this.

Thread locked to give people a chance to re-group and think about posting on-topic.

I MAY reopen it in a few hours time, that depends on if the staff believe that people can actually discuss this topic without rambling off-topic or simply calling each other fan-boys.

BTW Gents this is not a topic for discusion or debate, its locked and the staff will decide if it gets re-opened.

Scaff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back