Forzathon Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 656 comments
Anyone willing to lend a hand in obtaining the S14 from a co-op race? Every co-op lobby I join is just people messing around in free roam.
My gamertag is in my signature if you want to help, and obviously I'll return the favor.
Same case with me, so I can start a co-op lobby now if you'd like

Same with me. I went to one of my groups and found someone also looking for help with the co op. Before that I jumped n skipped multiple times before I said screw it lol

Anyone willing to lend a hand in obtaining the S14 from a co-op race? Every co-op lobby I join is just people messing around in free roam.
My gamertag is in my signature if you want to help, and obviously I'll return the favor.
I'll be around in about 3 hours if you're still interested.

Great, this Forzathon had to happen the day my Xbox One decided to not do anything(i can't event create or join a group to talk with my friend, i restarted my Xbox like 8 times and nothing changed.)

Stuff like this makes me want to sell my Xbox.

Well that was easy,I had an S14 so I didn't do that one,took me all of 15 minutes,seems my Xbox and my PS4 have been running slowly lately,no idea why.

FYI you don't have to join a freeroam session to do a co-op race, you can try waiting a little longer to join a co-op campaign and chances are someone will be doing races. The one I joined was doing the Goliath circuit so it took a while but hey, I'll happily take 150k with my free S14.

Flag rush is less worthwhile, and I'm bitter after getting disconnected from an online adventure right after completing one so I'm not bothering with that.

Got the Chevelle. It was more difficult than you think :)

Used it to get the extra spins. Didn't score much, but got the Abarth 695 and C63 Black Edition.

Easily got both cars, s14 took some time to find a race. S14 now up for bidding in AH! Also had a decent credit rewards from free spins.

Can't you buy the S14 from the Autoshow or is it a Unicorn and have to get it from Forzathon or the Auction House?

Auction them off.
Indeed! But if he does auction it, then hopefully he won't put the starting bid too high. Take mine for instance after winning my second one I put it up for auction with a starting bid of 80,000. And after three hours it sold for 261,000.

Tuned up my existing Holden to A class and got the Lola without too much trouble. Found that the Lola was a joy to drive, so I tuned it up to the top of S1 class and went to do an S1 adventure, only to find that apparently nobody realizes you can just... y'know, save money, build the Holden to a lower class, and actually drive a half-controllable car since it's not trying to put 1000hp or however much the 6.2l V8 makes through tiny 235mm tires. Looks like I'll be staying away from online adventures this weekend, or at least until the rush of people trying to get the Lola as soon as possible has ended.

Got my Lola as well. Had this clutch win during an Infected game at Westpoint Tower in my Adventure.

Wait, you have to win the online adventure in order to get the Lola? I thought you just had to complete it.

Just my luck, FH3 crashed just as I finished my adventure. :grumpy:

Then again, I only joined after the first race was done, so I probably wasn't going to get the Lola anyway.

This is going to be a tough one, I keep getting adventures that are only 1/4 way through and I just can't suffer through 7 Horizon games and I hate the way races are set-up. :lol:

Back