Forzathon Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 656 comments
I've got all three prize cars already, but I'm running the challenges anyway. I can always sell the cars, and like someone else said, I like earning the achievements.

It was locked when I loaded up.:(

Edit: I also did a spot race in the i8 and didn't win the WRX,which I could apparently win after doing "any event".

Dude -.- that's the Forzathon for the 28th.

Missed out on the Forzathon. I can't do them most weekends (with the girlfriend every weekend) so I thought maybe Monday afternoon I could sneak 'em in, but nope. Bummer.

Anyone know how to unlock Forzathon? I am at level 779 and the Forzathon under Social tab is still showing the lock icon. Thanks for any advice!
It only unlocks while a Forzathon is under way. That's on the weekends Friday through Sunday, and on special days like the one they're going to have on the 14th, 21st and 28th this month.

Anyone know how to unlock Forzathon? I am at level 779 and the Forzathon under Social tab is still showing the lock icon. Thanks for any advice!
That's because there is no current Forzathon. When the next Forzathon is about to start, then it'll appear in that tab. Usually it appears with a 'Starts In 2 Days' message on the tab.
Edit: Tree'd.

I stayed up late last night and got all of the Forzathon prizes except for the first one. Do Head To Head matches not count towards the "Win 3 races in F-100"? In the past, H2H matches always counted as a "race" for Forzathon - however last night I won at least 5 H2H races and it didn't seem to count.

Anyone else having any issues?

I even got the ultimate skills achievement during the first race without trying.

I suspect that challenge isn't working as intended, and it wouldn't surprise me after recent problems. I picked a Ford to clear the challenge and it was completed after just a single ultimate skill chain in the car, which was the only Ford I drove after Forzathon went live for this weekend. I'm almost sure because I was paying close attention to how far my chains went.

I've been trading Top 50 leaderboard spots with one of the Turn 10 staff recently, I'm sure he's sent over some more challenges for me to beat today :)

Anyone willing to lend a hand in obtaining the S14 from a co-op race? Every co-op lobby I join is just people messing around in free roam.
My gamertag is in my signature if you want to help, and obviously I'll return the favor.

Back