Forzathon Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 656 comments
Tried the drift taps in the Continental Speed and it didn't count either, then decided I'd get the Supersports first to use it for the other challenges and it worked fine.

I can also confirm the drift taps don't register with the Bentley GT Speed (mine had the pre-set bodykit). I completed that objective with the Supersport though.

I'm quite liking the amount of colors you can choose for the Bentley, including some sweet two-tones. Ended up going for the pearlescent orange and painted the wheels black.
I love that one of the options for it is basically just this:
latest

The drift tab challenge doesn't even need to be skills per se. My third and final bump into the guardrail was one of those collisions that makes the skill chain collapse, but it was sufficient for completing the challenge.

Last edited:
VXR
You have to hope they made it the most customisable car in the series history.

Roof removal, cycle fenders, track nose. The lot.
High boy, low boy, a couple different roof chops or not, section the body or not, bob the frame horns or not, engine cover/no engine cover, the different ways you can customize a '32 Ford 3-window coupe is amazing.

I had some extra time this morning, so I was able to knock off the online game and the five races. Just need to do the trading paint challenge this afternoon and I'll be done.

Just won the Forzathon.
Had to deal with some gobbie kids in the playground game but whatever, I god my Ford Raptor :P

and how exactly is an Alfa Romeo 155 a Ricer? :irked:

I oddly enough already have the Ford Raptor won, but I haven't done all of the challenges yet. I'm still having to complete the races. I'm mainly doing this Forzathon for the credits as I'm saving up for an expensive car.

Completely forgot about the Forzathon today. I'll just find a Raptor at the Auction House or get it as a spin hopefully.

Got the money challenges done but I don't need another raptor horizon edition. I honestly didn't know there was a forzathon today.

I thought the 300SEL from the Forzathon was this one... :(

Oh well, better then nothing...

I'm sure there'll be Red Pig liveries on the storefront before today is out. Plus you could get most of the visual customisation on it too. (Pic credit to @TheAdmiester from the debug version)
upload_2017-3-8_21-30-25-png.632789

Back