Forzathon Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 656 comments
So does it matter where you get the 3 star PR stunts? Does it have to be a PR stunt that you haven't already completed, or can you game it via ones you have already completed?

So does it matter where you get the 3 star PR stunts? Does it have to be a PR stunt that you haven't already completed, or can you game it via ones you have already completed?

Just get 3 stars on any PR stunt, you can even repeat 1 stunt three times if you want to.

I'm sure there'll be Red Pig liveries on the storefront before today is out. Plus you could get most of the visual customisation on it too. (Pic credit to @TheAdmiester from the debug version)
upload_2017-3-8_21-30-25-png.632789

Oh, in that case... TY! 👍

:)

Head-to-head races do NOT count for the Cobra challenge.

But apparently taking a picture counts as completing an event. :odd:

The calendar change must have screwed up PG as I don't recall any Forzathon issues until it switched to 2017. :lol:

Just get 3 stars on any PR stunt, you can even repeat 1 stunt three times if you want to.
That's exactly what I did. Ran my Ford GT HE back and forth in front of the Surfer's Paradise hub, three-starring the speed camera by a wide margin each time. Took me about 5 minutes.

But apparently taking a picture counts as completing an event. :odd:
I was a bit confused from that as well, but I didn't care :)

As for the other events:

I killed two birds with one stone by doing a race in my '93 Cobra. Did 3 3-Star Danger Signs in my GT HE (took me multiple attempts, but was relieved). And managed to get the Lucky Escape skills while driving to my next championship race.

One of the easiest ways to get the 300SEL is to drive something like a fully upgraded twin-turbo Aventador on the airstrip speedtrap. Took all but 5 minutes to get the thing. I love how you can slam the everloving crap out of it. :D

3 stars on the very first jump,that's how I did it,alot easier than I thought.:)

Edit: Forzathon strikes again.:D and I am now the proud owner of an A9X H3 edition,I could care less about the Dawn and 14k I also got,but all in all a good day.:)

Last edited:
One of the easiest ways to get the 300SEL is to drive something like a fully upgraded twin-turbo Aventador on the airstrip speedtrap. Took all but 5 minutes to get the thing. I love how you can slam the everloving crap out of it. :D
I did the One:1 I think that's easier with 4wd.

I'm doing barrel rolls with my s14 Silvia and it doesn't seem to be doing anything. I wish there was a count down to how many of what ever you have to get done in the forzathon. I'm letting the points collect too.

I'm doing barrel rolls with my s14 Silvia and it doesn't seem to be doing anything. I wish there was a count down to how many of what ever you have to get done in the forzathon. I'm letting the points collect too.
The achievements app will tell you.

Just check your achievements on your dashboard, it should update. If not go to the trophy an select it as a favorite so you can easily track it if it's counting or not.

The barrel roll challenge turned out to be a piece of cake once I discovered a quick way of completing it, here's one that works with pretty much any car:

Also one cool thing about the S15, aside from the increased steering lock, is that the default wheel colour turns some wheel options two-tone even though they weren't previously before.
S15 wheel.jpg

The Portuguese translation for the King Of Tokyo achievement seems to be borked; if you go to the game's Social tab and see all the Forzathon objectives, it tells you to beat a Rival in a Japanese car to win the 3 Wheelspins. So I did that, and got frustrated with the objective not registering. Go figure, I only had to complete a single race in a Japanese car (as you should in the first place).

What happened there? Were the translators and Playground not on speaking terms? :lol:

Mechberg says to avoid these Nissans for the Sushi Roll objective in the Week In Review.
NOTE: Due to some backend strangeness, we have confirmed that a number of Nissan models do not correctly register the barrel roll attempts for the “Sushi Roll” event. With that in mind, please avoid the following Nissan models when trying to complete that event:

• 1995 Nissan Nismo GT-R LM
  • 1998 Nissan 240SX LE
  • 1987 Nissan Skyline GTS-R (R31)
  • 1994 Nissan Silvia K’s
  • 1973 Nissan Skyline H/T 2000GT-R
  • 1998 Nissan Silvia Ks

I'm starting to pick up a trend; when a Forzathon requires cars from a certain manufacturer to be used, DLC or bonus cars don't work. It explains why the '17 Continental Supersport didn't work for the challenge earlier this month.

My achievement list shows Wasabi Shrimp (15 drift skills in either the Honda S800 or Toyota Corolla SR5) and Karaoke Night (bank a skill chain during a skill song) are still locked.

EDIT: and I was still able to do them. Odd.

Last edited:
Uh, did he make a couple of typos or something? because the last I checked; there was no 1998 Nissan 240SX LE in forza. There's the JDM Silvia K's Aero, but there's not US-Spec S14 in this game.
I think the typo is the year,I think thats the '93 240sx.

I'm starting to pick up a trend; when a Forzathon requires cars from a certain manufacturer to be used, DLC or bonus cars don't work. It explains why the '17 Continental Supersport didn't work for the challenge earlier this month.
I won a race in the NISMO LM and it counted.

Thanks to the video posted by @FT-1 I accomplished the barrel roll task in about 10 minutes. It would have taken longer but apparently if the skill pops up it counts even if you don't land it.

Did a few more barrel rolls then got the Silvia. Also did a race in a Japanese car to get the three wheelspins but the were all credit ones.

I thought it was gonna be harder, but I managed to do all challenges in like 15 minutes :D

Did the barrel rolls in my Horizon Edition GTR at the container ramps at the back of the airfield, was really easy.

Back