Forzathon Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 656 comments
I got another M3 H3,I put it up for sale..wonder if it's sold yet.

Edit: it sold for 527k.

Last edited:
All done,got some cash and a Ram Runner from the 3 spins,the Morgan is quite fun to drive actually.

Forzathon challenges this week (March 31-April 2) Fooling Around:
Three by Three: Complete 3 Races in the Morgan 3-Wheeler or Regal Reliant to win 3 Wheelspins.
Party Time: Complete 3 Playground Games in the Ford Fiesta XR2 to earn the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento.
Going Walkies: Perform 30 Drift Skills in a Holden to receive 120,000 Credits.
Tall Poppies: Complete ANY event to win the Subaru BRAT Horizon Edition.

Good prizes this week. Two cars, 3 wheels spins and a surprisingly large chunk of credits.

Hi everyone! Ok so I'm a bit confused here. It looks like I can't obtain the Sesto Elemento because I don't have Xbox Gold. Thing is, I was able to join an online adventure when they were giving away the Lola in February so what gives?? I was also able to acquire the Bentley and Mercedes.

Thing is, I was able to join an online adventure when they were giving away the Lola in February so what gives??

You were likely playing the game during the period when the Gold service was free for all players, so anyone was able to play the game online even if they didn't purchase Gold in the first place. That's how I was able to get the Lola for myself as well...

That was a pretty easy Forzathon. I ran the Reliant in the Three by Three races, and the Holden Sandman for the Going Walkies achievement. My XR2 is A800 and 10 out of 12 cars in my online group were driving XR2s. I guess everyone wanted that Lambo. Despite what I said earlier about not needing to care about winning to get the Lambo, I have to admit once I was driving, I wanted to win. Still, I did take it easier than normal. I ran one flag rush game. I got one flag to the score zone then just sort of puttered around.

That was a pretty easy Forzathon. I ran the Reliant in the Three by Three races, and the Holden Sandman for the Going Walkies achievement. My XR2 is A800 and 10 out of 12 cars in my online group were driving XR2s. I guess everyone wanted that Lambo. Despite what I said earlier about not needing to care about winning to get the Lambo, I have to admit once I was driving, I wanted to win. Still, I did take it easier than normal. I ran one flag rush game. I got one flag to the score zone then just sort of puttered around.
I was in a game of infection where the guy didn't event try to infect anyone or was just bad at it.:lol:

Did the drifts in my Sharkbite Commodore, made a quick 3 race championship in my Reliant (and got the Fly like a Reliant achievement), and finally played some Infected with my Fiesta. Didn't upgrade it much, just top of C class.

As for spins, got a good amount of money. But the BAC and Viper HE's keep teasing me.

You have to be in a Holden and not an HDT or HSV to get the achievement, correct? I used the VL Commodore but the Maloo would have been much more fun.

You have to be in a Holden and not an HDT or HSV to get the achievement, correct? I used the VL Commodore but the Maloo would have been much more fun.
I got all the drifts in a single combo using the Torana at the Air Strip.

Still can't believe how much I dominated this game of Flag Rush in the Fiesta

Got the Sesto straight after, starts quite high in S2 (around 960PI) with AWD and a stock weight of 999kg. Got mine tuned to 996 with around 800HP, RWD and 860KG. First time I've seen a RWD swap actually increase PI. Front aero also has a bit of a PI jump too. Only engine swap I saw was Aventador V12

Still can't believe how much I dominated this game of Flag Rush in the Fiesta

Got the Sesto straight after, starts quite high in S2 (around 960PI) with AWD and a stock weight of 999kg. Got mine tuned to 996 with around 800HP, RWD and 860KG. First time I've seen a RWD swap actually increase PI. Front aero also has a bit of a PI jump too. Only engine swap I saw was Aventador V12

That move at 0:45 was incredibly well timed! :lol:

I decided to get a second Sesto via the Auction House for 2 million credits (fully upgraded). Both of mine are rated 998 now, one with a twin turbo V10 and another with the Aventador's V12. ;)

Tip for doing the 30 drift skills:

Get into the Monaro HQ (Though you can probably do this with the Torana too) and do a burnout. All you need to do to get constant drift skills is to fishtail it and boom, 120,000 in the bag.

Starts game, leaves garage, gets "complete event" prize.

:odd:

The only other one I've done thus far is the Lambo one, which I'm very happy about as it got me to buy the Xr2 which is a blast with the A class tune I found.:D

Defending GTP's honour. :dopey:

ne9jpc.jpg

2w4zbiq.jpg

Never normally do online stuff but yesterday went to get the Sesto Elemento and somehow over 4 events managed to win the championship I was in. No idea how but still was a nice bonus to go with the Sesto Elemento.

Also add me to the list of people who downloaded the Tic Tac livery on the Fiesta.

Last edited:
Back