Forzathon Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 656 comments
People should really NOT be allowed to stay inside or barely outside the flag score zone for more than max 3 seconds...

Freaking annoying when 6-8 people stand in a freaking roadblock stealing flags... ALL GAME....

I managed to suffer through enough games to get the Warthog. Infected and King are decent enough but I find Flag Rush to be rather grinding even without campers.

I've joined Custom Adventure > Games Only, and in the two hours I've played to get the challenges there was one S1 round, all other rounds the majority voted for A class.

The games are pretty fun! I've lost and stolen flags right before the drop off, all good fun and part of the game. I found the solid trees on road trips between games much rather frustrating.

I played for several hours. I absolutely can't win Flag Rush or King. I did manage to win a round of Infected, but of course that's the one game that doesn't count in this one.

Managed to win a Round of King with my S1 Rally Fighter and get 3 public King games completed so far. Now it's just 3 games of Flag Rush and 5 of whichever I've done more of.

I did manage to win a round of Infected, but of course that's the one game that doesn't count in this one.

Same here. Of course I also had some guy get pissy with me because I was actually trying and he only wanted to play Forzathon games. :rolleyes:

I also managed to lose a flag in the worst way possible. I jumped off one of the platforms in the construction map and landed right on top of someone. :lol:

This Forzathon is impossible. I wasted 5 hours of my Saturday morning trying to find a lobby with the events required. There is another way to win the Warthog, but I honestly don't understand what I have to do.

I wasted 5 hours of my Saturday morning trying to find a lobby with the events required
Online adventure => custom games => playground games. Also, you need A-class, S1 class and s2 class extreme offroad vehicles.

I also managed to lose a flag in the worst way possible. I jumped off one of the platforms in the construction map and landed right on top of someone. :lol:
And you can see it coming and there's nothing you can do.

Even though I couldn't win any Flag Rush games, I did have a very satisfying moment when I was able to get my flag into the zone despite two people guarding it.

Got my Warthog and sold it at auction for $468,000.

wdxo6e.jpg

I just won my Raptor, it was rather easy considering the person that was initially infected was an idiot with an overpowered car so he had a hard time getting anyone. When it was over only 3/10 people were infected (although I did almost get infected with about 5 seconds left but they hit a wall). :lol:

I don't think I'll bother with the rest as Flag Rush is horrendous.

So I don't understand the infected, how long do I have to survive for?

Until the game ends. I'm not sure how long it goes for, but I'm guessing somewhere between 3-4 minutes.

I've been struggling in Infected. Even with my Rally Fighter I've been getting tagged even on medium to large maps. One game at Timber Mill, I was 3 seconds away from surviving despite being crippled which royally pissed me off.

Will try again on the weekend along with getting one more top 3 in Flag Rush.

Just got the Raptor after a stressful 4 minutes. I got lucky a few times when i was being chased. I was using the T6 Ranger which is really fun to drive.

As for the other game modes, i can never seem to catch anyone in King. I'm decent at Flag Rush usually get top 4.

Could've got the Raptor on my own strenght, but the First Infected was so kind as to throw the race and let all the other players in the lobby complete the challenge.

Man I can't stand Flag Rush. I got the Raptor pretty quick but every single lobby I get into at least half the people in the lobby sit close to the zone's or in them and then run into you. It's fine when it's 1 or 2 but when it's 5 or more on a small map it is rather annoyoing.

Man I can't stand Flag Rush. I got the Raptor pretty quick but every single lobby I get into at least half the people in the lobby sit close to the zone's or in them and then run into you. It's fine when it's 1 or 2 but when it's 5 or more on a small map it is rather annoyoing.

I've been pretty lucky with flag rush lately as I've only ran into a couple campers. I still find the game to be agonizing though.

As a side note I really with they would have added some more games as it gets kind of repetitive with only 3.

I've been pretty lucky with flag rush lately as I've only ran into a couple campers. I still find the game to be agonizing though.

As a side note I really with they would have added some more games as it gets kind of repetitive with only 3.
Ya guess I'll try again tomorrow and hopefully have better luck.:)

I managed to get into a game where some other players had the same idea, because one player started a game of infected that lasted for only a minute. I survived of course and won my F150 Horizon Edition.

I didn't even bother with this Forzathon event. I'll just get the truck in the auction house.

Just won the F-150 HE since the first infected decided not to tag anyone. 👍

I started as the infected 2 times in a row and sat AFK prior to winning the F-150. I knew how much of an annoyance and struggle it is to complete the challenge so I didn't feel like doing that to anyone else.

Finally got the Raptor HE and a final Flag Rush Top 3. The Infected game at Westpoint Tower had the first infected not touch anyone which was handy.

Latest Posts

Back